PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Invisible walls/bumps

tjezc
08-03-2016, 22:13
Hi. Having experienced the issue of running into random walls and bumps multiple times, this time I saved the clip to post it on here. I have experienced the bug on a number of tracks with several cars during my single player career. This time, I was driving the BMW 1-Series M Coupe.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9AlZ56aWzfY

While short, you can clearly see there was nothing special going on at all. I was just taking my normal line, or at least attempting to. AI was on 90%, I was in 5th position, on the 7th out of 8 laps, which was 100% event length. Track was Oulton Park Fosters. All assists were OFF (read: NOT on real!) and the view I used was cockpit. The game version is of course the latest I could get (check every time before I play) and I have all free DLC, no paid DLC.

With this game being released for quite some time now, I thought issues like this would've been fixed by now. As they're not, apparently, maybe someone here knows what is causing this to happen (my setup, maybe?) and if there is any way to avoid it. I'd rather drive with a lousy setup or less incredible visual settings, than to experience this kind of bug.

Thank you!