PDA

View Full Version : Actual IndyCar Liveries

Watkinsglen151515
09-03-2016, 19:27
The IndyCar is fantastic in this game. Easily my favorite car to drive. I know Ovals aren`t likely for PC1 but are we still going to have at least some real liveries in PC1?

beetes_juice
09-03-2016, 19:45
From what I've learned the past year on this forum and pc2 is licencing is a bi**** and can cost a ton. Another thing I learned the past year is that fictional cars/liveries are not that bad. Was a hater at first but now love the fictional cars/liveries made by the community.

Would be great to have all team liveries from RL but just seems there would be a large amount of hoops to jump through. Plus the extra costs for licencing.

Anyhow, if we were going to have RL liveries I'm sure they would have been included with the DLC. Never say never but I'd bet were stuck with what we have now for the car. With possible updates from a community liveries pack. Just speculating.

*This is all coming from the console side of things. Now if your on pc thats a different story.......DW12 Paints (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?45536-Dallara-DW12-Indycar-2014-Custom-Paints-Here-(NO-CHAT!))

Raven403
09-03-2016, 20:10
From what I've learned the past year on this forum and pc2 is licencing is a bi**** and can cost a ton. Another thing I learned the past year is that fictional cars/liveries are not that bad. Was a hater at first but now love the fictional cars/liveries made by the community.

Would be great to have all team liveries from RL but just seems there would be a large amount of hoops to jump through. Plus the extra costs for licencing.

Anyhow, if we were going to have RL liveries I'm sure they would have been included with the DLC. Never say never but I'd bet were stuck with what we have now for the car. With possible updates from a community liveries pack. Just speculating.

*This is all coming from the console side of things. Now if your on pc thats a different story.......DW12 Paints (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?45536-Dallara-DW12-Indycar-2014-Custom-Paints-Here-(NO-CHAT!))

They did say on their Instagram that they were still talking with some teams concerning Liveries on the DW12, and this was very close to when the DLC released, and I believe it was said in all likelihood if there are Real liveries to be added, they will be added in a livery pack if at all.