PDA

View Full Version : Talk to other drivers online?

Scud-driver
09-03-2016, 21:23
I feel like a total idiot...
I have tried to find out how to set up my PS4 wit a head set so that I can talk to other drivers during an online game, but I just cant find the info I need.
I have a T300 steering wheel, a play seat and I guess I need a head set, but how do I connect it? To the Wheel or the PS4? Do I need to do anything in the game to be able to talk to the other drivers?

Hope someone can help me out :-)

Haiden
09-03-2016, 22:03
I have tried to find out how to set up my PS4 wit a head set so that I can talk to other drivers during an online game, but I just cant find the info I need.
I have a T300 steering wheel, a play seat and I guess I need a head set, but how do I connect it? To the Wheel or the PS4? Do I need to do anything in the game to be able to talk to the other drivers?

I'm not sure how to connect a wired headset. Wireless is the best--well at least easiest--way to go with the PS4.

BigDad
09-03-2016, 23:06

Easiest and cheapest is plug a mobile phone ear piece into your ps4 controller (DS4) press and hold the ps button and adjust audio for all audio or just game chat.
Then in settings on the PS4 devices adjust your mic.
Alternatively you could use your ps4 camera ( if you have one) to be the mic..

Scud-driver
10-03-2016, 06:59
Thanks, I will try the "mobile phone ear piece into your ps4 controller" first and se how that works :-)

Gary29
10-03-2016, 08:33
I use the spare USB in the PS4 to plug the DS4 into (to keep it fully charged) and then run a head set straight from the DS4 jack