PDA

View Full Version : World Endurance Challenge

Dynomight Motorsports
09-03-2016, 23:17
So I've got this league (Link in my Signature) and it filled up rather quick. However, the races are Wednesday nights mostly Every-Other Week at 8pm EST. I've had some interests from Overseas in the UK and Euro but with no space to be had on our current Roster. I'm looking to see if we can get enough together to field two lobbies. One at 8pm GMT and one at 8pm EST on Wednesday nights. Click on my link and see if it is something that you might be interested in running if you are from across the pond. Right now I have about 3-4 drivers that can run in a GMT Time Lobby. If we could field 10-12 drivers I'd say it's a success.

sTukE94
23-03-2016, 10:53
I'd be in. GMT+1

Hammerpgh
23-03-2016, 12:12
Dynamight has put together a really good league here guys so if you are up for some top-notch racing sign up and give it a bash. I can't race the US times they run unfortunately but have been following it on the forums and watching the recorded races which have been very enjoyable. Some very good competitive but enjoyable racing has been had by all.

AbeWoz
23-03-2016, 13:03
and then we can have a NA and a Euro championship showdown!

Dynomight Motorsports
23-03-2016, 13:56
First race tonight for American Lobby should be interesting. @Hammerpgh, I think you're right just not enough interests in the GT3 for Europe :( Right now we would only have 5 possible drivers for a Euro Lobby. We have a couple of UK guys signed up for the 8pm EST race and they are fast fast fast!

Hammerpgh
23-03-2016, 14:36
Yeah unfortunately I suspected as much but it was worth a shout. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes on the series though in case that changes.

Dynomight Motorsports
07-04-2016, 18:04
We have 3 full time openings available. Click the link in my Signature to learn more about the league. Its a very competitive endurance league every other week. Spa and Le Mans coming up soon.