PDA

View Full Version : new career path

lololaut95
10-03-2016, 18:21
Hello everyone!

it's my first thread :p, but i want to ask something...

like the title i want to ask when will be new career path, like TC1/TC2/TC3 o the Renault championship with all the Renault of the DLC.....in other word something new...

and maybe add some contract for the endurance (like GT3 and LMP1):angel: ....

i'm sorry for the bad grammar but english is not my native language so..

thank you in advice!

FS7
10-03-2016, 19:27
I don't think SMS will add any new career paths, only invitationals.

lololaut95
10-03-2016, 19:29
that is a real shame if is like you say.....

Konan
10-03-2016, 21:48
that is a real shame if is like you say.....

I'm affraid he's right...
But i think the career mode is exciting enough as it is at the moment....I only play career and haven't been bored yet...

lololaut95
11-03-2016, 18:16
yes, i know it's pretty exciting, but in that case i won't buy a DLC in the future...it's pointless if i can drive some of them only in quick race.

i regret even to bought the DLC came out until today...

Konan
11-03-2016, 18:39
yes, i know it's pretty exciting, but in that case i won't buy a DLC in the future...it's pointless if i can drive some of them only in quick race.

i regret even to bought the DLC came out until today...

There are still the invationals....Most DLC cars are included in that...
Sorry you are disappointed....some like it like that...some don't...that's all personal preferences...
I can't descide for you....I like it like that....:cool:
But be honest...the DLC didn't really burn a hole in your pocket,did it?
Not trying to influence you but when you look at DLC from other games i really don't think you,me or enyone else got cheated here....

lololaut95
11-03-2016, 19:26
o god, i don't think that, i like the game and the price of the DLC are amazing!

i'm only disapointelss about don't have them in the career, only that :)

Konan
11-03-2016, 19:27
o god, i don't think that, i like the game and the price of the DLC are amazing!

But they are..in the invitationals....

Mahjik
11-03-2016, 19:28

They are "in" the career mode, they just aren't "a" career themselves. As mentioned, they are available in career mode as invitationals.

lololaut95
11-03-2016, 19:34
yeah sorry for my bad grammar :p

and yes i see the invitationals and the DLC cars, like in LMP1 and GT3, my point is only know "if" and "when" the will add new career path, i'm only sad about this...

without the "coming soon" in the select TIER starting a new career...

lololaut95
11-03-2016, 19:34
i understood that, but i want to start a career in THAT championship or tier, i don't want a invitational event to race 1 o 2 race...

Konan
11-03-2016, 19:39
i understood that, but i want to start a career in THAT championship or tier, i don't want a invitational event to race 1 o 2 race...

I don't understand the issue here...the majority of classes are represented in career...the invitationals are just iceing on the cake...

lololaut95
11-03-2016, 19:44
but how is if the "iceing on the cake" is more delicius than the "cake"...

lololaut95
11-03-2016, 19:50
oh my.....
i understood all the point here, the invitational, the DLC car in the tier or championship...

it's NOT the price but the content in that.. why have 1000 cars and i can play with only 40...(example), the Renault DLC add some cars with other categorize, and wow, now i have one event with that so what...2 race and finish the "event" yeah funny, but i want a championship, i want to race in that categorize with my career for 5 race, or 8 race and that what i want.
what is the sense to have the DTM mercedes and play online wow or a quick race..
you guys just tell me the career is fantastic, I KNOW...but it's pointless, FOR ME, to have the same 3 general categorize:

-open wheel;
-GT cars, and for that i mean GT4 - GT3 - GT5 - clio championship;
-Prototype;

so tell me the point to have, what, 19 tier (o catoegories of cars) and only play with the same 6 in the career force me to to something small like invitation or quick race...

Shinzah
11-03-2016, 19:54
My biggest problem with the invitationals are that they don't really represent well.

The trackday series are around an hour of practice and qualifying for a six to ten minute long race. Most production car races last at least 20min to an hour :\

lololaut95
11-03-2016, 20:02
the track day event in my opinion are really fun to play and a fantastic evento to do, but only with the production cars