PDA

View Full Version : CamAm Vehicles

Prontopac
12-03-2016, 23:32
In the realm of racing cars that stirred my imagine were the cars that ran in the CamAm series. Only requirements were, 4 wheels, room for two passengers, and an engine.

The two most provoking vehicles at the time, (mid '60's) were the Mclaren M8B & Chaparral 2E. These were the cars that pushed the envelope of radical aero design, and if possible, I would most sincerely suggest that Project Cars consider adding them to the pen of great cars already in the game.

Thank you,

-Helix-
13-03-2016, 09:48
In the realm of racing cars that stirred my imagine were the cars that ran in the CamAm series. Only requirements were, 4 wheels, room for two passengers, and an engine.

The two most provoking vehicles at the time, (mid '60's) were the Mclaren M8B & Chaparral 2E. These were the cars that pushed the envelope of radical aero design, and if possible, I would most sincerely suggest that Project Cars consider adding them to the pen of great cars already in the game.

Thank you,

Forza has CanAm cars. If I can remember off the top of my head, they have the McLaren, the Chaparral, Lola (Simoniz Special), and the Nissan I believe.

pigsy
13-03-2016, 22:55

Thank you,

You haven't heard anything until you hear a Can Am car at full throttle.