PDA

View Full Version : need help. Lost all files from Feb 20 to current, all tunes, all settings, gone!!!

SGETI
16-03-2016, 03:22
So have any of you ever had any of the following happen?

Lose all button assignment. I had all buttons assigned to a keyboard and now they are all gone.

While in a race, your screen suddenly switches to the summary screen?

While in a race , your screen suddenly switches to the Share factory ?

Have your control, camera and audio settings all change. After recently doing days of testing on my FFB all the new numbers are gone. I found out my FFB was set to 100.

I went to my daily cloud upload, thinking I could simply download my daily save files back onto my PS4. No chance. The latest upload save was from Feb 20. What happened to my files from Feb 20th till now?

Lost all my tunes and settings during that period.

The recent DL US package , and free Aston Martin are still installed.

Wheel locked full right at start of race?

This one baffles me. Last week I backed up my files to a USB. When I went to transfer all info from the USB back to the my PS4, The only files on the USB were from September 2015.

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

morpwr
16-03-2016, 13:22
So have any of you ever had any of the following happen?

Lose all button assignment. I had all buttons assigned to a keyboard and now they are all gone.

While in a race, your screen suddenly switches to the summary screen?

While in a race , your screen suddenly switches to the Share factory ?

Have your control, camera and audio settings all change. After recently doing days of testing on my FFB all the new numbers are gone. I found out my FFB was set to 100.

I went to my daily cloud upload, thinking I could simply download my daily save files back onto my PS4. No chance. The latest upload save was from Feb 20. What happened to my files from Feb 20th till now?

Lost all my tunes and settings during that period.

The recent DL US package , and free Aston Martin are still installed.

Wheel locked full right at start of race?

This one baffles me. Last week I backed up my files to a USB. When I went to transfer all info from the USB back to the my PS4, The only files on the USB were from September 2015.

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Ive had the share factory a couple times. I just figured id hit a wrong button but I guess not.

Ekay.jay
16-03-2016, 14:38
I have had the share factory screen come up a couple times during an online race.

morpwr
16-03-2016, 17:02
Now that I think about it that never happened until this patch.