PDA

View Full Version : Will P Card VR be a standalone game?

Forza Gilles
19-03-2016, 00:55
I'm thinking of buying Project Cars on PS4 in readiness for the launch of Playstation VR, this might be a dumb question but when Project Cars comes out on VR will I have to buy a new VR version of the game, or will the VR come free as a downloadable patch?
Thanks.

BigDad
19-03-2016, 01:42
I'm thinking it's already in the game.
SMS just can't say anything yet.
Last month Ian Bell (head of studio) said they were pushing hard to get it implemented.
I wouldn't think it will be a separate game as the game already has Oculus Rift working, they keep updating it with every patch.

Forza Gilles
19-03-2016, 11:59
Cheers, BigDad. I'm definitely gonna buy this great game for PS4 before VR comes out, because it's a great game even without VR.

GamerSX
31-03-2016, 04:10
My understanding is that there will be another in store release of project cars, GOTY edition, this will include all the cars and new tracks that have been released to date. At least wait for that to come out, might be pricier than the standard version but will have heaps more content.

Konan
31-03-2016, 05:20
My understanding is that there will be another in store release of project cars, GOTY edition, this will include all the cars and new tracks that have been released to date. At least wait for that to come out, might be pricier than the standard version but will have heaps more content.

I don't know about the price (thought it's about the same price as the original game) but the GOTY version comes out on May 6th....

Konan
31-03-2016, 05:21

I don't know about the price (thought it's about the same price as the original game) but the GOTY version comes out on May 6th....
Check the link:
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/project-cars-game-of-the-year-edition-launching-may-6th