PDA

View Full Version : Corvette C7 and Cadillac ATS V.R not showing up in career mode?

BCJM76
19-03-2016, 14:16
Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a quick search and nothing came up but can you not use the Corvette C7 and ATS V.R in career mode?

I was in the middle of a GT3 season when the US racecar pack was released. I downloaded, figuring both cars would be available in my next season, like every other DLC with the GT cars in it. I was surprised when I got to the end of my season and didn't get one contract offer from a team using either car and was disappointed when I started my next season and neither car is even in the field.

Rambo_Commando
21-03-2016, 15:44
I think it's in career but as an invitational.

AbeWoz
21-03-2016, 16:00
Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a quick search and nothing came up but can you not use the Corvette C7 and ATS V.R in career mode?

I was in the middle of a GT3 season when the US racecar pack was released. I downloaded, figuring both cars would be available in my next season, like every other DLC with the GT cars in it. I was surprised when I got to the end of my season and didn't get one contract offer from a team using either car and was disappointed when I started my next season and neither car is even in the field.

I know you can start a new GT3 career with the Corvette, and i think the Caddy but i'm not 100% sure on the latter. I wish there were endurance contracts for the Vette at least, but I don't think there is :(