PDA

View Full Version : I got problems in Bathurst and Ruapuna...and other little bug in other tracks

JohaZriche_30
20-03-2016, 03:37
To start, my english is not 100% good. About my problem, I don't kown if this problems or bug was reported, if the answer is not. I got a problem in the tracks what I mencion and others tracks.

Basically, I run race of GT4 class in Ruapuna, the race is a 30 minutes, everything is okay, but when I change the tires (The tire wear are x3), the car is imposible to drive. The tires no have grip. I change the tires again and the problem still, the tire no have grip. I change the tires again to see if the tire is "soft" ("Blando" in spanish), and it is soft tire, so I change with every tire and the problem still in there, the tires no got grip.

Well, after that, I run in Bathurst with GT4 cars, 30 minutes, sun. Everything is okay, but when I change the tires, the problem of Ruapuna is in Bathurst also. I prove with the GT3 cars and the problem still in there.

Also, I see something weird when I enter in any track to the pits (including Bathurst and Ruapuna), in the section of "Edit Pit Stop", something like that, says "BMW 320 Turbo Gr" and not the car what I run (IndyCar, GT3 cars, GT4 cars, LMP1 cars, Renault Megane Trophy V6), but the difference of Bathurst and Ruapuna with the other tracks when I change the tires, I not got problems, the tires I request to change is correct (I think), the tire got grip and all that.

I hope got a answer of this problem. Thank for you time.

Greetings from Chile.

Silraed
20-03-2016, 03:56
Sounds like you have a pit stop setup saved from driving the BMW 320 Turbo at those tracks with tyre pressures that don't work for the GT4 cars.

JohaZriche_30
20-03-2016, 04:22
Sounds like you have a pit stop setup saved from driving the BMW 320 Turbo at those tracks with tyre pressures that don't work for the GT4 cars.

You right, I just resolve my problem for your comment, thanks xD

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
20-03-2016, 09:39
AFAIK in the edit pit stop list the names are based on what car you had when you saved those pit stop settings (in my list I have about 10 different cars + Default), it's not supposed to have the name of your current car unless you have saved a pit strategy for it.

Straightlaced84
20-03-2016, 15:24
It sounds like you have figured your problem out. I have done this myself a couple of times, so now I delete all the pit setups except for the one I need for the race I'm in at the moment.

It really isn't that big of a deal, the Default pit stop will almost always reflect the tire compound and pressure that you have on your base setup for the car. When you select "Default" and save it, the name will change from Default to the model name of whichever car you're driving.

If you need multiple pit strategies for one car, you can do that, but I usually just have one saved for the car I'm using and change it to whatever I need when I'm on the pit road.