PDA

View Full Version : old verses new dlc ruf cockpit queston

kevin kirk
22-03-2016, 02:52
bought the old new dlc and notice the cockpit adjustments for the ruf is unlimited. With so many car that the seat wont go down far enough and it feels like your setting to high in the cockpit even after moving the seat all the way down as far as it can go. Why wasn't this done for all the cars? Its exactly what we need to adjust the cockpit view to exactly the way we want it but only does it one this one car.

Rambo_Commando
22-03-2016, 04:42
I noticed that too. But it gets even stranger, at least on ps4. I have my cockpit camera view and seat position set perfectly in career for the formula rookie car. If I do a free practice session with an lmp1 or the McLaren gt3 car then go back to career my camera settings and seat position are exactly how I left them in career mode. If I do a free practice session with the yellow RUF and move the seat position all the way back or whatever then exit and go back to career my formula rookie seat position gets reset for some strange reason.

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
22-03-2016, 12:38
The game is supposed to save the seat position on a per car basis and to a large extent it does, but I'm starting to think that there's like a limitation somewhere of how many cars it can remember before starting to forget the oldest ones, so if you drive a lot of different cars you'll start losing the position data in some of them when you adjust the seat position in too many of them.

the-D-
22-03-2016, 12:42
The game is supposed to save the seat position on a per car basis and to a large extent it does, but I'm starting to think that there's like a limitation somewhere of how many cars it can remember before starting to forget the oldest ones, so if you drive a lot of different cars you'll start losing the position data in some of them when you adjust the seat position in too many of them.

Like an old lady with grandchildrens names :)