PDA

View Full Version : No keyboard shortcuts

steveluppino
23-03-2016, 09:55
Hi,

I just got PCars and when I started the game I noticed I had no keyboard shortcuts, like AI control, Cameras, etc. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the game.

Thanks

Bealdor
23-03-2016, 09:56
You can assign those keyboard shortcuts via Options -> Controls.

steveluppino
23-03-2016, 11:49
The page with "Edit Assignments" in Controller settings doesnt have "toggle AI" listed.

Bealdor
23-03-2016, 12:16
The page with "Edit Assignments" in Controller settings doesnt have "toggle AI" listed.

That's because you can't do that. You can however hand over the control to the AI driver by driving into the pits and using the driver swap function.

rauf0
23-03-2016, 12:46
CTRL-I was one of the nice function cut off after final release. Too bad ;)

steveluppino
23-03-2016, 14:37
I heard you could still fix it by adding a special command line in the launcher settings (is it?), I cant remember or be bothered looking for it again for but as far as I remember it didnt explain it too well and was wondering if anyone had more news about it.

steveluppino
26-03-2016, 09:19
I heard you could still fix it by adding a special command line in the launcher settings (is it?), I cant remember or be bothered looking for it again for but as far as I remember it didnt explain it too well and was wondering if anyone had more news about it.

Oh well, Driver Swap is good enough.