PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry for being a pain...

ratata
24-03-2016, 19:49
I would here in this forum like to apologize to the creators of this game for any complaints I have made. I'm truly sorry. I would also like to apologize to moderator Mahjik for me being upset when all he wanted was to correct me. That goes for the moderator macmac too, I'm sorry for what I wrote you macmac.

ratata

macmac__
24-03-2016, 20:04
umm... all is fine, but I'm no moderator here :)

Gassolini
24-03-2016, 20:12
Does that mean you got the controller working, ratata?

ratata
24-03-2016, 20:31
...does that mean you got the controller working, ratata?

- Not quite, but almost. I have discovered a few anomalies when trying to sort it all out. They are that Logitech software puts their own implementation of dx input the way they think it should be implemented. On top of that, different kind of games try to do the same thing. In their way. Some of them in the same layer as Logitech, some of them in a layer below. It's just like asking for conflicts inbetween them if they collide. Conflicts that are...a little tricky to figure out.

ratata

Joe Moore
24-03-2016, 23:34
I would here in this forum like to apologize to the creators of this game for any complaints I have made. I'm truly sorry. I would also like to apologize to moderator Mahjik for me being upset when all he wanted was to correct me. That goes for the moderator macmac too, I'm sorry for what I wrote you macmac.

ratata
It takes a big man to apologise --- respect .

BigDad
25-03-2016, 01:58
It takes a big man to apologise --- respect .
I think he is about 5'5 , not that big =)