PDA

View Full Version : What's the Story with MP Replays?

Rockefelluh
25-03-2016, 04:34
I was viewing a replay from an online race and it looked a fairly different from the race I experienced.

Two cars stuck at the grid for the whole replay even though it was a rolling start. Replay crashed and looped the first time I went through about 8 minutes of it (11 min replay).

I wanted to record the end because it was an exciting race between me and another car and a last lap pass. Only to find out their car isn't on the replay even though I could clearly hear it next to my car in to the last turn.

Have replays had this many bugs?

Sankyo
25-03-2016, 07:59
There's known issues with MP replays if people leave before the race has ended and/or the replay has been saved (I think).

cluck
25-03-2016, 09:41
There is also a bug with join-in-progress lobbies. If you have a qualifying session beforehand and somebody joins and/or leaves it before the session is over, then the subsequent replay will have problems.

Rockefelluh
25-03-2016, 19:35
AH :(

TRL Karthikeyan
26-03-2016, 10:31
There's known issues with MP replays if people leave before the race has ended and/or the replay has been saved (I think).

the replay crash issue only started since patch 8.0. I know focus is on pcars 2 but considering it worked fine before 8.0 then it needs to be fixed as it renders replays unusable now.

Dynomight Motorsports
28-03-2016, 01:47
Really sucks when you're trying to run a league and you need the replays for review of incidents. The racing action is usually correct, but all the drivers and GamerTags are mixed up and you're left trying to piece together a puzzle. But I guess I will just keep posting my SMS Replay FAILS until they decide to fix it.