PDA

View Full Version : Dear respected developers and mod teams

Davidiano
26-03-2016, 10:52
Dear respected Developers and Moder teams,have you any things about this system for replay,where by displayed the drivers name and car position? Thanks in advance for Your attention.

Reiche
26-03-2016, 11:04
Have you tried Replay Enhancer? http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43736-UDP-Replay-Enhancer-0-3-Now-easier-and-faster-to-use!

Davidiano
26-03-2016, 11:16
Have you tried Replay Enhancer? http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43736-UDP-Replay-Enhancer-0-3-Now-easier-and-faster-to-use!

no,dont tried,but in first view thats looks <<ugly>> (sorry) for using in montage230481

Neil Bateman
28-03-2016, 18:31
Try to be a little less brutal when giving your opinion on any modders hard work.

Something like "Yes i have seen this mod and its a nice addition to the replay system, however the general look of it is not to my taste"

That way you are still appreciating someones efforts while also saying its not quite what your looking for.:)

ELAhrairah
28-03-2016, 19:21
Try to be a little less brutal when giving your opinion on any modders hard work.

Something like "Yes i have seen this mod and its a nice addition to the replay system, however the general look of it is not to my taste"

That way you are still appreciating someones efforts while also saying its not quite what your looking for.:)

The person who made this particulait mod even said that the gui was not his main intention it was more to open it up for other modders. So yes i agree with you a bit more respectfull please:encouragement:

rauf0
28-03-2016, 19:25

So it's a way to say NO and YES at the same time?

-,-

crowtrobot
28-03-2016, 19:42
So it's a way to say NO and YES at the same time?

-,-
No, it's just a way to acknowledge and pay respect to the effort the mod author put in, while still stating that you are looking for something that's more aesthetically pleasing. If you're requesting features, it helps to have a bit more humble tone.

Davidiano
29-03-2016, 18:20
Well,im so sorry and so much thankful and respectful all moding team (or moder) for him hardful works,for this replay enhacher mod and "Yes i have seen this mod and its a nice addition to the replay system, however the general look of it is not to my taste and for me,so hard to use it". :)