PDA

View Full Version : Completely positive thread

shrike005
27-03-2016, 06:31
SMS, thank you. You've made an excellent game. I hope you'll make PCars2. I'll buy that one as well.
Tonight I've raced GT3 in Catalunya. Weather dynamics were beautiful. AI was competitive and willing to budge when forced to budge, willing to exploit my mistakes, noticed me when I was in front of him. AI was great.
No crashes of the game whatsoever. Great fun to play. No bugs and I do play a lot.
All you, SMS, get as of late are complaints. Maybe it's up to individual copy of the game. I'm on PS4 and mine work flawlessly.
I hope you'll read this one. It's a sincere compliment from satisfyed customer. Keep up the good work.
May you have a blessed Easter.

Best regards,

Ivan

blinkngone
27-03-2016, 18:43
Agree with you 100%.
This game is more to me than just the racing. I use it to monitor my health, even my wife will ask me if I can play my game when I'm having a bad day. I wish I had a computer that could do the graphics justice. Can't wait for PCARS 2!

rauf0
27-03-2016, 20:18
Every positive story is something special, thanks for that and Happy Easter!

btw have You met term "Stockholm syndrome"? ;)

FS7
27-03-2016, 22:30
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?45245-What-do-you-love-about-the-game

BreadedVirus
27-03-2016, 23:33
SMS, thank you. You've made an excellent game. I hope you'll make PCars2. I'll buy that one as well.
Tonight I've raced GT3 in Catalunya. Weather dynamics were beautiful. AI was competitive and willing to budge when forced to budge, willing to exploit my mistakes, noticed me when I was in front of him. AI was great.
No crashes of the game whatsoever. Great fun to play. No bugs and I do play a lot.
All you, SMS, get as of late are complaints. Maybe it's up to individual copy of the game. I'm on PS4 and mine work flawlessly.
I hope you'll read this one. It's a sincere compliment from satisfyed customer. Keep up the good work.
May you have a blessed Easter.

Best regards,

Ivan

Couldn't of said it better myself

kevin kirk
28-03-2016, 00:38
When your at the end of a full fuel load run and your battling the same cars you have been battling with for the last hour. Those cars make a pit stop with you running another 10 minutes, free of traffic, to stretch your fuel load. Finally you pit and blending back onto the track you merge right in the middle of the group of cars you have just battled with for a hour before you watched them pit. That's the moment it really hits me that I'm honestly having the most fun I have ever had playing a racing game.

shrike005
28-03-2016, 05:36
Agree with you 100%.
This game is more to me than just the racing. I use it to monitor my health, even my wife will ask me if I can play my game when I'm having a bad day. I wish I had a computer that could do the graphics justice. Can't wait for PCARS 2!

For me, playing on PS4 is a life saver. This is my first playstation, I used to play on PC before. Constant troubleshooting, driver upgrading, OS reinstalling, component upgrading...it's not for me any more. PS4 just works and I find the graphics very good.
This game truly shines with different weather conditions. Spa in the morning - priceless.

PC49NZ
28-03-2016, 05:56
I am one of the oldest playing this great Sim, I'm am also very ill. When the future looks bleak I turn to this game and no other to take my mind off what the future unfortunately holds for me.

Ivan, congratulations on what you said, it's so true.

Jim. PC49NZ

Patrick Kulinski
28-03-2016, 07:15
When your at the end of a full fuel load run and your battling the same cars you have been battling with for the last hour. Those cars make a pit stop with you running another 10 minutes, free of traffic, to stretch your fuel load. Finally you pit and blending back onto the track you merge right in the middle of the group of cars you have just battled with for a hour before you watched them pit. That's the moment it really hits me that I'm honestly having the most fun I have ever had playing a racing game.

Once I had it slightly different when in the career, I raced in the McLaren F1 invitational event (3h @ Zolder). I applied lift and coast in order to save one pit stop (so I'd need three and not four), could build a gap due to the AI pitting one by one and when I left the pits for the final time (after almost 2.5hrs) and still was in the lead I was like "Strike!".

Patrick Kulinski
28-03-2016, 07:22
I am one of the oldest playing this great Sim, I'm am also very ill. When the future looks bleak I turn to this game and no other to take my mind off what the future unfortunately holds for me.

Jim. PC49NZ

This reminds me of an elder neighbour lady that turned on her computer to play Solitaire every time she felt an Asthma attack was coming. Believe it or not, but playing caught her attention so much that the Asthma was no problem then.
I'm really happy for you that playing the game actually helps you feeling better. I don't know what your exact condition is, but it's great that you can enjoy yourself while playing, and that's what life is about... ordering additional Tequila and salt when you're given lemons. :)

blinkngone
28-03-2016, 09:49

Jim. PC49NZ

Jim, I am completely with you on this journey. More often lately my medication doesn't work well enough for me to play. I stick to the shorter tracks with TT when I can manage it.