PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] Bannochbrae?

DVDFMerlin
28-03-2016, 00:14
Forgive me if this has been discussed before but couldn't find it in search. Is Bannochbrae multiplayer only as I have played it a number of times but can not find it in my list of tracks?

T0MMY
28-03-2016, 00:22
Forgive me if this has been discussed before but couldn't find it in search. Is Bannochbrae multiplayer only as I have played it a number of times but can not find it in my list of tracks?

Do you have the Stanceworks expansion DLC? The track is part of the DLC.

DVDFMerlin
28-03-2016, 00:34
Do you have the Stanceworks expansion DLC? The track is part of the DLC.Actually stanceworks and classic lotus are the two DLC that I don't own I have the rest. But I'm confused I am certain I've played it online how is this so if I don't own it?

CPU M Rossi
28-03-2016, 00:41
Actually stanceworks and classic lotus are the two DLC that I don't own I have the rest. But I'm confused I am certain I've played it online how is this so if I don't own it?

you can race with someone who has the dlc track even if you don't own the track, cars are a bit different as the dlc car has to be the only option & then even if you don't own the dlc that has that car in it you can drive it.

DVDFMerlin
28-03-2016, 00:49
you can race with someone who has the dlc track even if you don't own the track, cars are a bit different as the dlc car has to be the only option & then even if you don't own the dlc that has that car in it you can drive it.

Ah everyday is a school day as they say. Many thanks for the reply have to add stanceworks to my collection now thanks again:D

CPU M Rossi
28-03-2016, 00:50
no problem :cool:

Charger
28-03-2016, 05:46
Also make sure you only run a 20 slot race max, if you go over this the track is not selectable as are others, 16 is best for all tracks.