PDA

View Full Version : Fixes Suggestion...

VFX Pro
28-03-2016, 01:04
Where is the official forum for feedback or reporting bugs??

SUGGESTION #1: For those of us lucky enough to have SimExperience Stage IV and Accuforce, can you please turn off all the force feedback telemetry immediately after a race or during replay. The forces are so intense, it's insane :(

SUGGESTION #2: Online races list. Please add...
- filter to hide races that are private.
- filter racing by count of users (hide less than 2 players)
- sort by user in lobby
- most important: Add a column to show estimate time left in a session and show what stage the session is (practice, qual., warmup, racing)

VFX Pro
28-03-2016, 01:17
The rolling start with AI or human racing is absolutely terrible pre-green light. The constant gas/break/gas/break... makes crashing a real problem.

Jason PLAdoh
28-03-2016, 01:33
Pcars is officialy Abandonware, so no more fixes I'm Afraid.

28-03-2016, 03:03
Many people have tried suggesting and have their suggestion ignored. You have tried and it will be ignored as well. Such a shame really because the core of the game is good, IF only there were not so many bugs & lack of trivial features this game could have been one of the best online racing games ever.

VFX Pro
29-03-2016, 02:46

Is it because they have moved on to Pcars 2??
They are still releasing new DLC and smaller fixes. see here http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/project-cars-patch-10-released.119489/

Do you have a link where the company has officially mentioned there is no more "fixes" or "improvement" being made?

VFX Pro
29-03-2016, 02:49
You are right... my suggestions are very small enhancements. The game is mind blowing good, but a little polishing on the multi-player would go a long way. Also, sending a command to the game to disable the telemetry on reply can't be hard. That's coming from a person that does software development.

I wish they would leverage "uservoice.com" to manage feedback, voting, etc... It's an incredible feedback platform.

Sankyo
29-03-2016, 07:09
Please provide proof when making such statements, or drop the false accusations if you can't.

HoiHman
29-03-2016, 07:20
Where is the official forum for feedback or reporting bugs??

SUGGESTION #1: For those of us lucky enough to have SimExperience Stage IV and Accuforce, can you please turn off all the force feedback telemetry immediately after a race or during replay. The forces are so intense, it's insane :(

SUGGESTION #2: Online races list. Please add...
- filter to hide races that are private.
- filter racing by count of users (hide less than 2 players)
- sort by user in lobby
- most important: Add a column to show estimate time left in a session and show what stage the session is (practice, qual., warmup, racing)

You can assign a button in simcommander 4 which allows you to turn off all telemetry. I usually press this when i cross the finishline. It turns off everything (in my case AccuForce / GS-4 and simvibe)

Pr3t3nd3r
29-03-2016, 07:58
Please provide proof when making such statements, or drop the false accusations if you can't.

Look at the patch 2 notes ;)

Konan
29-03-2016, 08:22

It took me a while to dig it up but here's proof to the contrary by the big man himself....

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43205-Another-thread-opened-Ian-is-listening&p=1197682#post1197682

Tomcul
29-03-2016, 08:40
The rolling starts are a joke just last nite had endurance at silverstone, quali in 3rd but rolling start has me in 4th about 3 car lengths behind 3rd.. I'm then handed control of the car on a wet track mid corner.. I was under the impression that rolling starts should start around the start line??
It's been like this since day 1 the rolling starts are just terrible..