PDA

View Full Version : Problem on Monza short

seb02
29-03-2016, 20:23
I encounter a problem on Monza Short: cars (AI) are blocked at the last corner before the finish line.
SMS, you can do something for it?
there is a video on youtube that shows the problem (I am not the author of this video )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpxC1IsLuHE

Silraed
30-03-2016, 00:06
This has been in the game forever, the AI just isn't capable of making the corner consistently.
It would have been fixed long ago if it was possible.

Schnizz58
30-03-2016, 00:17
This has been in the game forever, the AI just isn't capable of making the corner consistently.
It would have been fixed long ago if it was possible.
A patch a while back did improve the situation but they still get hung up there. Given enough time they will eventually clear out the log jam.

Silraed
30-03-2016, 01:43
A patch a while back did improve the situation but they still get hung up there. Given enough time they will eventually clear out the log jam.

Yes it is improved on what it was at launch, but not fixed.

shrike005
30-03-2016, 09:55
I remember having the exactly the same issue in Simbin's GTR Evolution and Race'07. Maybe this particular chicane is a problem in a real life as well and programmers intentionaly allow the AI to be imprecise and make a mess in that one. It's an imperative to be very fast in Monza Short qualifications, take the pole and be very cautios in second lap while approaching this last chicane.

Diamond_Eyes
30-03-2016, 12:03
Also similar AI problems at Snetterton 100

Reinart86
30-03-2016, 14:10
and azure circuit in the last corner, i've also seen them get stuck in the first corner at oshersleben