PDA

View Full Version : New p.CARS racer here

MadBen
30-03-2016, 02:04
Good evening gentlemen,

New to Project CARS and love it! I'm on PS4 and a decent controller racer. My question is about the Driver Network events, are they available only for a specified time, when they become locked? Actually I suspect 2 reasons for this:

1. Don't have the needed DLC (yet)
2. Don't have a PS+ membership for playing online

A little light there might help me to figure out where to start first, buying DLC or a seasonal PS pass.

Thanks all,

Ben.

cmch15
31-03-2016, 02:13
Hi Ben, you are correct that events are only available for a specified time, there is a counter at the top of the screen.

From memory I believe the current event is the Ford Fusion Stock Car at Sonoma which you will need the US pack DLC in order to take part.

You only need PS+ if you want to actually race online, not for the Driver Network events. :)

Konan
31-03-2016, 05:13
Hi Ben, you are correct that events are only available for a specified time, there is a counter at the top of the screen.

From memory I believe the current event is the Ford Fusion Stock Car at Sonoma which you will need the US pack DLC in order to take part.

You only need PS+ if you want to actually race online, not for the Driver Network events. :)

That says it all really...
So it's up to you which you prefer...if you want to race online -> PS+... If you want to race events -> DLC

P.s. Welcome to the forum :cool:

MadBen
09-04-2016, 22:24
Ok good. Thanks many times both of you cmch15 and Konan for the kind reply!

Ben.

Konan
10-04-2016, 05:26
No problem...that's what the forum is for :D