PDA

View Full Version : Purchased all DLC for pcars as instructed - how do I get my oculus home key?

ReneB
02-04-2016, 15:19
Hey guys,

I purchased all the required DLC to bring my pcars up to the GOTY version available on oculus home as instructed. How do I get my key?

cluck
02-04-2016, 15:23
It isn't available yet. I suspect it will not be available until the GOTY edition has released on Steam, as that will contain one more DLC that is not currently available to purchase. Keep an eye on the forums here, there will no doubt be an announcement once the option is available :).

Also, in case you weren't aware, the Steam version received a patch last night to bring it up to the Oculus 1.3 Runtime :yes:.

Patrick Kulinski
02-04-2016, 15:24
Can you explain what you did exactly? You own pCARs on Steam, right? If so, then all the content is unlocked in the game, there are no keys involved in the DLc process.

ReneB
02-04-2016, 15:28
Can you explain what you did exactly? You own pCARs on Steam, right? If so, then all the content is unlocked in the game, there are no keys involved in the DLc process.

There are two separate versions - one on oculus store and one on steam. I bought everything on steam - there was a post somewhere that said they would be giving out oculus store keys (like many other publishers) to people who already bought the full game on steam. I was just inquiring how to go about doing that. But knowing it's working now on 1.3 makes this far less of an issue to be honest. I didn't realize it was patched.

ReneB
02-04-2016, 16:13
Just to followup:

Wow...patch is fantastic.

Awesome to have the same performance we had all those months ago in oculus extended mode. It's even better now I think.

Great work guys.