PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the wrecking

DerrellBiffle
02-04-2016, 20:10
I thoroughly enjoy pcars but the constant wrecking is out of control. I love racing gt3 I and i tried 3 different races today and was wrecked in the first corner each time. I qualified 3rd twice and then a 4th not the fastest but competitive. Heck got crashed twice in the stinking qualifying. What is the solution for the casual player like myself? I love pcars and the multiplayer is fun up until the point where you are hammered from behind and out of the race. Just looking for a solution any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Mahjik
02-04-2016, 20:32
Find a league or a group of players who race online together. Unfortunately, public races are subjected to those who may not take it all that seriously.

Umer Ahmad
02-04-2016, 21:14
Get in front early, or hang back and let the mess happen to others in front and them wave to them as you drive by.

Flanked
02-04-2016, 22:45
Happened to me 3 or 4 times last night, some people think you win the race in the first corner.

Nelson Pacheco
02-04-2016, 22:53
Get in front early, or hang back and let the mess happen to others in front and them wave to them as you drive by.

this

this is the best advice

i rarely play pcars because the lobbys are all focused in wheel's players (not my case), but this advice from Umer is extremely correct!!!! Play for the fun... start in last and watch the first corners you get in top 5 ;)

AlanK
03-04-2016, 11:55
In public lobbies, I suggest resisting the temptation to put in a qualifying lap at all, so that you start at (or very near) the back. It's not easy to hang back unless you start there, or you still get idiots targeting you.

Having said that, I have been lucky and chosen a few races recently where there weren't any rammers. Avoiding the races with a lot of people entered seems to work best. I'd rather have a good race against maybe 4 or 5 others than a 20 car wreck fest!

I'd also avoid all races at Monza GP. For some odd reason that track seems to attract every rammer on the planet. You get a better class of people at Imola and Silverstone!

Umer Ahmad
03-04-2016, 13:54
Agree, avoid those gt3 lobbies with 32 people. 10-12 good guys is what i look for, 15 maximum.

blak
03-04-2016, 14:10
We at Autostew are working to improve this situation by automatically kicking bad drivers automatically and rating them by how often they crash.

See our thread at http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?46276-Autostew-making-online-racing-fun!-(WORK-IN-PROGRESS)-(PC-only)

AlanK
03-04-2016, 17:40
Maybe there is hope ... just watched the Bahrain GP and the start looked like some public online races I've entered!

RWB Sinoob
03-04-2016, 17:54
Join us at RWB RACING we have a dedi server and kick ban rammers only clean racing in our server http://rwb-racing.enjin.com/joinus

Krus Control
03-04-2016, 18:05
Amik is back BTW. Is the real Amik. Using the name RWB Amik when I saw him. I actually got kicked from a lobby because I was saying to kick him. Ridiculous. Couldn't get Stead ID because I was kicked. Was the ADVAN guys that done kicked me.

Jason PLAdoh
03-04-2016, 18:19
Love the New one, where the wrecked slow car Nerd does everything to hold you up...

Or like today, good race going on, car in front overtakes Mclaren GT3, (arn't they always in Mclarens?). I'm a car lenth behind, so they snap left right in front of me, I braked hard, But alas shove them straight at the chicane, manage to get through said chicane, and I'm back on it, then Bang, same Nerd Smacks into me. Race over.

Ian, there has to be Consequences for these people if you wan't Pcars 2 to be a SIM and not another Gran Tourismo.

J

RWB Sinoob
03-04-2016, 19:02
ye just to confirm Amik has nothing to do with RWB, hes just using it to annoy one of our admins RWB Charger cos he helped get him banned last time, hes on our dedi server blacklist so you wont have trouble from him on our server, heres his steam id http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274453257

Charger
03-04-2016, 19:34
Lol, I actually added him to my friends list to keep an eye on him, keep getting messages to have a crashfest, I'd rather keep my enemies close.

Charger
04-04-2016, 21:55
This is the mentality of said 'Crasher'.......

RWB Amik: hiiii man
RWB Amik: wanna try crashin tomorrow?
RWB Charger: nope
RWB Amik: plz?
RWB Amik: u never tried it
RWB Amik: \its fun
RWB Charger: i like to do what the game was designed for and that is race
RWB Charger: i thought you would have got that message already after being banned
RWB Amik: lol
RWB Amik: i was never banned
RWB Amik: i just had lots of fun crashing right now
RWB Charger: well see
RWB Amik: and i also made new friend Unkn0wn
RWB Amik: u can join us and we can crash
RWB Amik: maaan
RWB Amik: u should seen me with wintage f1 earlier
RWB Amik: i crashed everyone

mapguy
06-04-2016, 14:13
I wonder if that was the same clown that ruined a race I was in on Monday. It was a GT3 race at Monza. There were only 6 cars started. I was having a good duel with a gentleman in a yellow 'Vette. (I was in black and white R8) We were giving each other room when one of us would make a move. There was this idiot in a white/blue Z4 who tried his hardest to ruin our race. First he waited just before Curva Grande and tried to pull into our paths but we both managed to avoid him (I, unfortunately, tapped the inside barrier in doing so) after two attempts he then resorted to blowing the first chicane trying to spear one of us. The third attempt was successful. He managed to hit the both of us. The yellow 'Vette guy gave up because of this idiot and retired. My car was tubbed but I managed to limp home in third. Shame as it was good racing with the yellow Vette. I was shocked to see that the clown kept going, several laps down. I didn't get a chance to get his name as he left just as the race ended.

Rodders
06-04-2016, 14:36
As Sinoob said look out for us on our server. We actively kick anyone who doesn't race fair but it can feel like a full time job sometimes. Currently harder than it used to be due to player names over cars disappearing with the last patch but they should be back and as has been said, AutoStew looks like it could be making races a whole lot cleaner a whole lot easier real soon.

mapguy
06-04-2016, 14:47
As Sinoob said look out for us on our server. We actively kick anyone who doesn't race fair but it can feel like a full time job sometimes. Currently harder than it used to be due to player names over cars disappearing with the last patch but they should be back and as has been said, AutoStew looks like it could be making races a whole lot cleaner a whole lot easier real soon.

I'll check that out when I get home. Thanks

RWB Sinoob
06-04-2016, 18:40
http://rwb-racing.enjin.com/home this is where you will find us join up, introduce yourself and add us on steam