PDA

View Full Version : Some issues I've noticed.

b9y
07-04-2016, 15:59
Hey guys!

I'm sorry if these have been posted before but I thought I'd mention some issues I've noticed with the game.

1. When scrolling through the car list to look at a car, you click on it to view the technical specs. When going back to the car list again, the position of where you were isn't on the car you clicked on. Meaning you have to keep scrolling up and down if you want to look at the list in order.

2. The traction seems a little off. I haven't met anyone yet who can drift properly with the controller due to this. I thought it was just me, but 6 of my friends have moved over from GT/Forza and have said the same thing. I'm not sure if the game is initially set up mainly for steering wheel use?

3. The handbrake doesn't seem to work, I press it and nothing happens, it seems to just rev the beans out of the engine really! Bit of a delay and quite weak, like the handbrake cable has gone?

Apologies if you've heard this all before.

Sankyo
07-04-2016, 17:18
Not all cars have handbrakes, and then I think it will work like the clutch.

However, if no car has a handbrake, e.g. the Ford Focus also not, something odd is going on.

Konan
07-04-2016, 17:37
Not all cars have handbrakes and then I think it will work like the clutch.

However, if no car has a handbrake, e.g. the Ford Focus also not, something odd is going on.

FTFY
Although i would like to see the secret handshake of the new Mercedes...lol

Sankyo
07-04-2016, 17:41
FTFY
Although i would like to see the secret handshake of the new Mercedes...lol

Stupid Android auto-word-guessing always comes up with the most stupid possibility :p

Konan
07-04-2016, 17:43
Stupid Android auto-word-guessing always comes up with the most stupid possibility :p

I know...at least this is one of the less embarrassing....i've texted worse...:cool:

b9y
07-04-2016, 18:20
Not all cars have handbrakes, and then I think it will work like the clutch.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me with cars that have them! The car still oversteers with an effect of it being pulled, but it's rather delayed and quite weak. It's rather bizarre. The only reason I mentioned that was due to my friends picking up on it also. But then again, it's a pretty obvious issue so I'm surprised it's not been mentioned sooner (to my knowledge).

Sankyo
07-04-2016, 19:33
Unfortunately it doesn't work for me with cars that have them! The car still oversteers with an effect of it being pulled, but it's rather delayed and quite weak. It's rather bizarre. The only reason I mentioned that was due to my friends picking up on it also. But then again, it's a pretty obvious issue so I'm surprised it's not been mentioned sooner (to my knowledge).
Do you have auto-clutch enabled? I seem to vaguely remember that this was causing this handbrake behaviour.

b9y
20-04-2016, 18:24
Auto clutch is enabled yes. But I have a controller so I don't want to use the clutch :\