PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] PS4 noob question about multiple Dualshock controllers

Sankyo
09-04-2016, 12:53
Okay so I got me a PS4 and finally hooked it up. All fine so far, I even seem to have successfully paired my two Dualshock controllers with the PS4 (they show different colours), but I'm wondering how it works when we are going to play co-op in a game (e.g. Rayman Legends). I registered both controllers on my user account. Right now, only 1 controller works at a time in the main menu. Is it OK this way, will both controllers work when I want to play co-op? Or do I need to register the second controller on a new user?

ports
09-04-2016, 13:48
Yeah you have to sign the second controller in as a guest mate , I will jump on now just to double check but i'm pretty sure i'm right.

Edit. Once you have started the game press your PS button on the second controller go to new user and choose play as a Guest then you should be good to go .

Rambo_Commando
09-04-2016, 14:42
^^ Yep, what he said. Your second controller must be linked to a guest profile. Might I recommend Diablo, it's a great couch co-op game.

Sankyo
09-04-2016, 15:13
Thanks guys, got it working with the Guest account. Just played Lego Batman 3 with my son, great fun :D