PDA

View Full Version : Putting replays online

Webbers88
11-04-2016, 18:35
Hi, Is there an easy way of getting my replays off my XBOne onto my macbook to make a movie/highlight show?

beetes_juice
11-04-2016, 18:57
Best way is to download the raw clip and edit on computer. Don't use the xbox studio/upload app. it kills the frame rate, lowers the quality, and (IMO) sucks.

One site I used to view/download clips is http://xboxclips.com/. Just search gamertag and download.

*Oh hey there webber :o Little FC highlight tape?

AbeWoz
11-04-2016, 19:20
Hi, Is there an easy way of getting my replays off my XBOne onto my macbook to make a movie/highlight show?

the FULL replay?
i don't believe so. the only thing i can think of is to use twitch to stream/save the race as it happens live, then go back and edit the files.
xboxclips.com and xboxdvr.com just allow you to access the "xbox, record that" clips IIRC

beetes_juice
11-04-2016, 19:57
Think you would have watch replay and do 5 min clips with the xbox dvr. Pain in a** but only option on xb1

Plato99
12-04-2016, 16:17
Awesome tip for the Xboxclips site!!

Huge thanks !!!

Raven403
12-04-2016, 17:55
the FULL replay?
i don't believe so. the only thing i can think of is to use twitch to stream/save the race as it happens live, then go back and edit the files.
xboxclips.com and xboxdvr.com just allow you to access the "xbox, record that" clips IIRC

This is Infact the only way to get a FULL replay off of your Xbox. Its how I did it, make sure Twitch saves your Broadcasts then you have to broadcast the whole replay. Then you can Upload the saved Broadcast from Twitch to Youtube. I did it many a time, it sucks lol

inthebagbud
13-04-2016, 06:00
Could use one of these https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/game-capture-hd60 to record race/replay and then edit on your Mac

kevin kirk
13-04-2016, 19:05
You can upload your 5 minute replay caught by the xbox dvr to utube with the utube app. It doesn't require you to have xbox gold to post your videos to utube and from there you can do what ever with them. If I'm not mistaken I think the upload studio requires you to have xbox gold to upload and then put on utube. At least it takes me to by gold every time I use it.......That said,Does anyone know how the save race feature works at the end of races? It gives the option to save the race,but Does it actually save the race replay and were does it save the race replay to?

AbeWoz
13-04-2016, 19:14
yes it does, and it saves it under the "driver network" profile thing under highlights