PDA

View Full Version : Physically and mentally knackered,

SENNABOY1
11-04-2016, 20:07
Well I wouldn't make a real racing driver that's for sure,
I was rained Off work today,so did 50 laps of monza on 90%,in gt3 class in a clk,flat out fighting 3 zondas and 25 others off till 2 laps from the end,then lost the lead,
Got out of my simulator absolutely on my knees,what a brilliant and realistic game,I need to go to the gym just to use the damn thing,I was out of breath for God sake,ime slim but not over weight,just put my all into it,love the game,,

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
11-04-2016, 20:23
in gt3 class in a clk,flat out fighting 3 zondas... What? CLK-LM is in GT1 and Zondas are in GT1X, what the heck? =)

SENNABOY1
11-04-2016, 21:45
Mixed class race,Ye GT1x that's it,,see I couldn't even get that right,who cares,,but it was good even so,

RomKnight
11-04-2016, 21:46
class question from jussi apart, welcome to endurance racing :)

ELAhrairah
11-04-2016, 21:51
Endurance : not only do you need skill but you will need patience... Thats why i love it and love PCars

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
11-04-2016, 21:54
Mixed class race,Ye GT1x that's it,,see I couldn't even get that right,who cares,,but it was good even so,Ah, that makes sense, thanks. Indeed, welcome to endurance racing, it's a lot of fun, ain't it? We're currently doing a ~90 minute (usually about 50-60 laps) race series with Road B cars with a friend of mine, it is a ton of fun. =)

SENNABOY1
11-04-2016, 22:08
That was my biggest test to date,I've spent months building up to that distance,didn't pause it once for the loo or anything,LOL.
Ime blessed with patience,but feel the pressure right at the end,can't help it,but 75 laps is my next challenge,,ille probably have a stroke,,,oh by the way,,,ime nearly 60,,,have a laugh bout that one,

Slowsley
12-04-2016, 00:18
That was my biggest test to date,I've spent months building up to that distance,didn't pause it once for the loo or anything,LOL.
Ime blessed with patience,but feel the pressure right at the end,can't help it,but 75 laps is my next challenge,,ille probably have a stroke,,,oh by the way,,,ime nearly 60,,,have a laugh bout that one,

There's plenty here your age or older; you're in good company :). Gamers/racers are the majority nowadays.