PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] 24hours Le Mans, multiclass not correct cars

Pet Panet
17-04-2016, 20:31
In Career mode 24 hours Le Mans are cars from all classes LMP1 LMP2 GT1 and GT2. But if I want 24 hours Le Mans play in Solo mode and I choose "Multiclass cars" there are not the right cars from right categories. And I want this year with few my friends in real time 18-19 june 2016 real 24 hours race drive. Its beautifull experience....24 hours...... day and night . But I need right opponents with right cars :D Can somebody help me? Thanks

moustace
17-04-2016, 20:57
I really wish they could fix this. The only way to play endurance Le Mans in this game which feels correct is in career mode.

Umer Ahmad
17-04-2016, 21:15
Correct, career mode is the best way to get close to a real grid

Quick Race does not give the right combination of cars (will not be fixed)

If you are a PC-player there is a mod to allow to customise the exact vehicles for the grid.

kevin kirk
17-04-2016, 22:15
If everyone would make a list of new gameplay options to put into Pcars 2. This would have to be at the very top of every one of them.

ELAhrairah
18-04-2016, 00:02
So this is how I made my personal le mans race work!

I installed the following three mods:

- Custom liveries mod
- Custom grid tool
- Lighting mod

These three mods can be found in this forum at the mods section.

So when installing these three mods I was able to:

- load multiple liveries to the GTE's and LMP's that I wanted and found in the custom liveries paint shop segment of this forum. (porsche 919 is available for the Marek lmp1 as a livery, all three liveries red white and black)
- load a personal choosen grid with GTE's and LMP's of my own choise
- have the head and rearlights of the racecars work in bad weather ( this really ads to the game imersion)

You'll have to invest some time to get these great mods to work, read the forums very carefully but at the end you can run a almost full WEC field and have a great le mans experience.

MitchR32
18-04-2016, 06:15
The cars used in the career LM24 are wrong, GT4s never raced at Le Mans and never will. We should only have LMP1, LMP2 and the GTEs with GT3s to add some variety (due to the balance of those cars in game).

Alexandre Bardet
18-04-2016, 06:21
I can't believe they will make us wait YEARS until PC2 is released for us "console" players to be able to finally experience multi-class race properly and especially Le Mans 24 hours. I mean I WOULD F**K**G PAY whatever price for an update/DLC which would add the menu options to create our own race grid!
I WOULD PAY FOR IT!!!!!!! The Devs also play the game right? Don't they feel sad when they try solo mode? Don't get me wrong, I love the game but screw this, really frustrating specially for players that don't play online.

AbeWoz
18-04-2016, 10:58
I can't believe they will make us wait YEARS until PC2 is released for us "console" players to be able to finally experience multi-class race properly and especially Le Mans 24 hours. I mean I WOULD F**K**G PAY whatever price for an update/DLC which would add the menu options to create our own race grid!
I WOULD PAY FOR IT!!!!!!! The Devs also play the game right? Don't they feel sad when they try solo mode? Don't get me wrong, I love the game but screw this, really frustrating specially for players that don't play online.

Of course the devs play the game. But at this point, the majority of them are probably playing on PC and also working on pCARS2.

I understand why they put GT4 cars in. IMO it was to create traffic and a sense of realism regardless of what class you decide to race. Also, at the time of release, there were no GTE cars in the game, and even now, they are grouped with GT3 (GTE in game do not use the GTLM/GTE specific tires). BMW themselves have said [in regards to the new m6 GTLM/GT3] that the michelin tires for the GTLM are worth about 1.5 seconds per lap alone.

But, you knew the advantage that PC players have regarding mods, not just in pCARS but every game that is released across all platforms. You decided to get the console.

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
18-04-2016, 11:09
(GTE in game do not use the GTLM/GTE specific tires).Either that, or GT3 cars use them too.

Alexandre Bardet
18-04-2016, 12:49
But, you knew the advantage that PC players have regarding mods, not just in pCARS but every game that is released across all platforms. You decided to get the console.

I had money for PS4, I don't have money for a 2.000 euro PC. :/

AbeWoz
18-04-2016, 12:57
I had money for PS4, I don't have money for a 2.000 euro PC. :/

and I had $$ for an Xbox 1, but I could have put that money aside, and saved the other half to get a PC. But I chose console, and I knew that PC would have the ability to mod games, etc.

Thus is life. Compromises.

kevin kirk
18-04-2016, 13:56
and I had $$ for an Xbox 1, but I could have put that money aside, and saved the other half to get a PC. But I chose console, and I knew that PC would have the ability to mod games, etc.

Thus is life. Compromises.
.....the pc guys want this in the game just as bad as the console guys. From what I read the mod has a lot of problems.

Raven403
18-04-2016, 14:19
IT doesn't cost 2000 to build a PC that would Outperform the console. More like 400-700. And it was worth every penny for me.

Edited Beetes :p

FS7
18-04-2016, 14:21
I get it that custom grid requires a lot of testing and all, but at least SMS could have included some multiclass presets, like LMP1 + LMP2, LMP1 + LMP2 + GT3, GT3 + GT4, GT1 + GT3, etc, or have something similar to weather slots (choose up to 4 class slots). That would be better than the current multiclass format.

crowtrobot
18-04-2016, 14:32
.....the pc guys want this in the game just as bad as the console guys. From what I read the mod has a lot of problems.
It's not perfect, but I wouldn't say it has a lot of problems.

With the resources available to us, you can set a grid with precisely the cars and liveries that you want. You can't run Career Mode with it active (though to deactivate, all that's required is closing the window), and running MP would require a slightly different build and everyone running the app.

If you can accept those restrictions, it does just what OP is looking for without problem. That said, some official, pre-defined Multi-class selections would be a nice feature.

beetes_juice
18-04-2016, 15:00
IT doesn't cost 2000 to build a PC that would Outperform the console. More like 600-1000. And it was worth every penny for me.

Wrong. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0hGWeRY9QM

*OT: Seriously though. The jump from console to pc is not what it seems. You can drop $2000 on a rig or as low as $400. Options options options.

ELAhrairah
18-04-2016, 16:06
It's not perfect, but I wouldn't say it has a lot of problems.

With the resources available to us, you can set a grid with precisely the cars and liveries that you want.

What he fails to understand about modding is the fact that it is always a devloping process hence mods are always in development.

Like I said in my previous post here, people need to invest a littlebit of their precious time to get mods to work. Thats just the way mods work.

Shinzah
18-04-2016, 16:23
Wrong. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0hGWeRY9QM

*OT: Seriously though. The jump from console to pc is not what it seems. You can drop $2000 on a rig or as low as $400. Options options options.

The EGO engine is super, super optimized. One thing Codies really got very right.

kevin kirk
18-04-2016, 16:48
What he fails to understand about modding is the fact that it is always a devloping process hence mods are always in development.

Like I said in my previous post here, people need to invest a littlebit of their precious time to get mods to work. Thats just the way mods work...........Im not trying to put down the mod or anything. Yes, I am very new to mods but I have also read alot on this forum about the mods in this game. So much so it made me understand why mods should be allowed in the game,and openly supported by SMS even though I cant use them. The guys doing the mods are the same guys doing the apps that I use every night. I will also add they are some of the nicest and most helpful guys I have ever needed support from on those apps or needed a queston answered about the game in general. My comment was in the terms of just because this important game feature is only available for a certain platform as a mod,It isn't exactly a case of the grass being greener on the P.C side off the fence.

ELAhrairah
18-04-2016, 22:01
..........Im not trying to put down the mod or anything. Yes, I am very new to mods but I have also read alot on this forum about the mods in this game. So much so it made me understand why mods should be allowed in the game,and openly supported by SMS even though I cant use them. The guys doing the mods are the same guys doing the apps that I use every night. I will also add they are some of the nicest and most helpful guys I have ever needed support from on those apps or needed a queston answered about the game in general. My comment was in the terms of just because this important game feature is only available for a certain platform as a mod,It isn't exactly a case of the grass being greener on the P.C side off the fence.

I understand your point bro but mods have never been console territory anyways. Mods and simracegames have been intertwined as long as both exist and i am happy that it seems to go the right direction for this game.