PDA

View Full Version : Project CARS GOTY Edition Discussion

GTR
18-04-2016, 13:06
I'd like to know about the GOTY edition if

- the title updates (patches) are on the disc?
- DLC licenses are on the disc?

or will we get the original RTM disc and/or DLC codes?

(PlayStation, Xbox)

Mahjik
18-04-2016, 17:40
The GOTY Edition will be pCARS with all of the current patches and DLC, all together.

FS7
18-04-2016, 19:59
The GOTY Edition will be pCARS with all of the current patches and DLC, all together.
Everything on the disc? No download codes?

JessicaWalter
18-04-2016, 20:04
Everything on the disc? No download codes?

most likely

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
18-04-2016, 20:08
I don't think anyone outside SMS or possibly even outside BAMCO knows for sure what is and isn't on the disc itself, and what will have to be downloaded.

Siberian Tiger
18-04-2016, 20:52
Well, im Pretty Sure that if the GOTY will hit Public at the 6th of May, there will be still the PC Patches 10.1 and 10.2 to Download.

Those Dics Needs to be pressed and "Gold" State is probably more than 1 Month before Release...

(Just assuming here)

GTR
19-04-2016, 09:26
I know, but my question was: What is on the disc? ;)

cluck
19-04-2016, 09:32
I know, but my question was: What is on the disc? ;)Lots of 1s and lots of 0s :yes:.

As Jussi said, it is unlikely that anybody outside of SMS and/or Bandai know exactly what's on the disc so, unless somebody at SMS adds something to this thread, I don't think you'll get a 100% correct answer.

LukeC
19-04-2016, 09:39
I thought the whole point (or at least a significant point) of GOTY was to make all the DLCs released after the initial release available to people who do not have an Internet connection.

Besides, one of my pet hates is getting a game and spending the whole day downloading patches and DLCs.

I would be surprised if the GOTY edition of Pcars didn't have all the extra fixes features and DLCs on the disc.

19-04-2016, 10:00
I thought the whole point (or at least a significant point) of GOTY was to make all the DLCs released after the initial release available to people who do not have an Internet connection.While it might be a small concern, I think the main reason is overwhelmingly to get those last late adopters to buy the game.

LukeC
19-04-2016, 10:17
While it might be a small concern, I think the main reason is overwhelmingly to get those last late adopters to buy the game.

Still, since new discs are being pressed it would make a lot of sense to put all that extra stuff on the discs. This way you're also pandering to those with no internet connection, and to those who don't like spending hours downloading updates.

pavano
19-04-2016, 10:25
While it might be a small concern, I think the main reason is overwhelmingly to get those last late adopters to buy the game.

well, I'm holding out on the DLCs just yet, maybe the GOTY is all in all cheaper than getting all DLCs separately.

Mahjik
19-04-2016, 13:14
I know, but my question was: What is on the disc? ;)

Same answer...

GTR
19-04-2016, 14:05
I don't think anyone outside SMS or possibly even outside BAMCO knows for sure what is and isn't on the disc itself, and what will have to be downloaded.
That's why I'm asking here where developers sometimes answer our questions.

Same answer...
So you know that everything is on the disc, or how should I interpret your answer?

19-04-2016, 16:35
That's why I'm asking here where developers sometimes answer our questions.Yeah, I wrote that to point out that unless a dev says something then don't listen to anyone here. =)

So you know that everything is on the disc, or how should I interpret your answer?Same answer, nobody knows yet. =)

Konan
19-04-2016, 17:43
Yeah, I wrote that to point out that unless a dev says something then don't listen to anyone here. =)

Same answer, nobody knows yet. =)

Second that...only a statement by the devs is believable...
(Or a quote offcourse)

goeiste
20-04-2016, 03:50
HUH? i don't understand the question. When i do a google search i found this at http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/announcing-project-cars-game-of-the-year-edition
so i think they're telling what's in the goty edition, or did i get it wrong?

With its ongoing appeal and ever-growing fan base, and following on from the critical acclaim of the original core game released in May 2015, developers Slightly Mad Studios, and worldwide publisher BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, are pleased to announce the upcoming release of Project CARS Game Of The Year Edition on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC.

Featuring all the elements that made the original core experience a runaway success, the Game of the Year Edition will add even more to what is already the definitive racing sim:

An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
60+ community-created liveries
500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch

In addition, the Game Of The Year Edition will feature two distinctive and exclusive items:

The iconic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit
Two Project CARS exclusive vehicles from Pagani – the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC unveiled at this year’s Geneva Motor Show

Konan
20-04-2016, 05:04
HUH? i don't understand the question. When i do a google search i found this at http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/announcing-project-cars-game-of-the-year-edition
so i think they're telling what's in the goty edition, or did i get it wrong?

With its ongoing appeal and ever-growing fan base, and following on from the critical acclaim of the original core game released in May 2015, developers Slightly Mad Studios, and worldwide publisher BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, are pleased to announce the upcoming release of Project CARS Game Of The Year Edition on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC.

Featuring all the elements that made the original core experience a runaway success, the Game of the Year Edition will add even more to what is already the definitive racing sim:

An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
60+ community-created liveries
500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch

In addition, the Game Of The Year Edition will feature two distinctive and exclusive items:

The iconic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit
Two Project CARS exclusive vehicles from Pagani – the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC unveiled at this year’s Geneva Motor Show

Yes...but he want's to know if all that is on the disc or will it have to be downloaded (which will exclude people without Internet)

FS7
20-04-2016, 14:57
i don't understand the question.
The question is: will the GOTY edition have base game + updates + DLC codes on the disc? Or will it have only base game on the disc + download vouchers and require the user to download all updates + DLC separately?

GTR
29-04-2016, 22:35
fs7_x@projectcarsgame are all patches & dlc on the disc? No downloads required?

projectcarsgame@fs7_x No additional downloads are required. Everything is on the disc.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEx18HaTBmb/

Thanks for asking, FS7(_x) :)

MillsLayne
30-04-2016, 05:04
Does anyone know where the GOTY edition will be sold? I can't seem to find ANYTHING on it on any website (Amazon, Best Buy, Target, etc.).

Riccardo De Rosa
30-04-2016, 05:21
Amazon.it
http://www.amazon.it/Project-Cars-Game-Year-PC/dp/B01CPS4C30

http://www.amazon.it/Project-Cars-Game-Year-Xbox/dp/B01E04ZK2E

UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Project-CARS-Game-Year-PS4/dp/B01DZG764S

MillsLayne
30-04-2016, 05:24
It doesn't seem to be on Amazon's NA site, though.

Don Rudi
03-05-2016, 05:43
Hi,

is there anything known, whether the GOTY edition boxed version for PC will be a standalone version really containing all DLC or will it just be some sort of download keys for the Steam version? Or a mixture of both?

Bealdor
03-05-2016, 05:51
Threads merged.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?46586-Project-CARS-GOTY-Edition-What-s-on-the-disc&p=1272164&viewfull=1#post1272164

the_monk
03-05-2016, 19:20
sweet all the dlc & patches will be on the disc, thats one hell of a nice move :-)

LogRoad
04-05-2016, 01:10
. . . and if NA players want it we'll have to order it from overseas? I haven't checked it out, but considering past policy from Bandai Namco I would guess yes. If that's the case, see game.co.uk.

MillsLayne
04-05-2016, 08:23
. . . and if NA players want it we'll have to order it from overseas? I haven't checked it out, but considering past policy from Bandai Namco I would guess yes. If that's the case, see game.co.uk.

Do they have the NA region versions?

LogRoad
04-05-2016, 15:19
UK only, based on past experience.

P.S. Just checked at game.co.uk: pCARS GOY Edition @ 24.99 GBP for preorder. Shipping is usually about $8. to US (depending on conversion rate) and about a week.

MillsLayne
04-05-2016, 21:19
Well, that's crap. I'm about to re-buy it on PS4, so I was hoping for an all-in-one package that would save me a little bit of money. Plus, we can't play UK games over here, can we?

Then, that also means that the announcement wasn't accurate, because it says that it will be released on May 6th in Europe AND in North America.

LogRoad
04-05-2016, 22:34
As a download, no disc necessarily. Banda Namco has been doing that since at least DiRT3 (or DiRT2?) Search on pCARS GOY PC DVD. Sometimes all they give you is the cover art with "PC DVD" there, or not. It's not at Best Buy or Game Stop either, far as I can tell.

GTR
04-05-2016, 23:29
Well, that's crap. I'm about to re-buy it on PS4, so I was hoping for an all-in-one package that would save me a little bit of money. Plus, we can't play UK games over here, can we?
Games on PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV have no region lock :) (except some very very rare cases).

But usually save games are not compatible between different regions!

MillsLayne
05-05-2016, 04:39
Would multiplayer/future DLC be affected with it being from a different region? I might just buy the standard version and plunk down the extra cash to get all the DLC. I didn't want to really do that, but if it's my only option (I don't want to risk buying an EU region game to have some sort of issue), then I guess that's what I do.

I just wish I could get a definitive answer as to the possible release over here.

Ramiboo
05-05-2016, 10:46
Anyone know if there's going to be a GOTY edition on Steam? Like a bundle buy rather than buying it all separately? Going to get my friend into it! ;)

GTR
05-05-2016, 12:11
Would multiplayer/future DLC be affected with it being from a different region?
Multiplayer: Depends on the game. Most are without problems, including PCARS.
DLC and game have to be from the same region.

Mahjik
05-05-2016, 14:19
Would multiplayer/future DLC be affected with it being from a different region?

Nope. Everyone who wanted the Limited Edition pre-order when pCARS was first announced ordered from the UK. It works fine in the USA.

Anyone know if there's going to be a GOTY edition on Steam? Like a bundle buy rather than buying it all separately? Going to get my friend into it! ;)

Given what happened with the Limited Edition, I would expect that it will only be available directly in the USA from Steam. So yes, I would anticipate that it will be offered in Steam. IIRC from the Limited Edition release, it came before the digital release was available.

AbeWoz
05-05-2016, 14:28
Nope. Everyone who wanted the Limited Edition pre-order when pCARS was first announced ordered from the UK. It works fine in the USA.

Given what happened with the Limited Edition, I would expect that it will only be available directly in the USA from Steam. So yes, I would anticipate that it will be offered in Steam. IIRC from the Limited Edition release, it came before the digital release was available.

do you know if it will be available the same time it drops in the UK (midnight-ish), so technically this evening EST.

Mahjik
05-05-2016, 14:33
do you know if it will be available the same time it drops in the UK (midnight-ish), so technically this evening EST.

Sorry, I do not.

cluck
05-05-2016, 14:37
do you know if it will be available the same time it drops in the UK (midnight-ish), so technically this evening EST.Has it been confirmed that it will release at midnight UK time? Most DLC releases have come during the day for us here in the UK.

I suspect that, as always, we'll see reports coming in from New Zealand first so keep your eyes peeled :).

AbeWoz
05-05-2016, 14:42
Has it been confirmed that it will release at midnight UK time? Most DLC releases have come during the day for us here in the UK.

I suspect that, as always, we'll see reports coming in from New Zealand first so keep your eyes peeled :).

i meant the GOTY edition, not the DLC expansion pack. Meant to clarify.

05-05-2016, 14:42
Nope. Everyone who wanted the Limited Edition pre-order when pCARS was first announced ordered from the UK. It works fine in the USA.Does that apply to consoles too?

LogRoad
05-05-2016, 14:48
Not sure how many people are interested in this stuff, but Codemasters let their contract with Bandai Namco expire and are releasing the DiRT Rally PC DVD (1 June 2016) through Koch International. Koch is doing about the same thing with PC DVDs in NA that Bandai Namco did, but where BN were dead silent about no PC DVD availability from North American vendors, Koch is being much more up front. They are advertising the DiRT Rally PC DVD in NA (at least through amazon.com), but with the notice "Ships from and sold by POSTED FROM UK UNITED KINGDOM!!!!." So, basically same distribution in NA as Bandai Namco but a lot more communicative about it. Their estimated delivery date of 2-15 June looks like a lot of wiggle room.

I don't know if this bears at all on us poor, long-suffering PC DVD users in North America regarding how pCARS2 will be offered. :p

Mahjik
05-05-2016, 14:49
Does that apply to consoles too?

Unfortunately, not something I could confirm.

AbeWoz
05-05-2016, 14:58
Just got a reply on Instagram, GOTY edition not available in NA until May 10. Not sure if thats PC DVD or Steam download. Would have been good info to have when the release date of May 6th* was first announced.

MillsLayne
05-05-2016, 18:26
Just got a reply on Instagram, GOTY edition not available in NA until May 10. Not sure if thats PC DVD or Steam download. Would have been good info to have when the release date of May 6th* was first announced.

I saw that, too. And then I wonder if that's digital only or physical, as well.

AbeWoz
05-05-2016, 18:30
I think its just the physical copy, but I'm not 100% sure. Hoping I see it pop up on Steam around 7-8pm tonight

slider916
05-05-2016, 18:58
Looks like PS4 is calling it Project Cars On Demand

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/addons/project-cars-on-demand-pack/cid=EP0700-CUSA00940_00-PCARSALLDLC00000

AbeWoz
05-05-2016, 19:09
hmmmmm this is uber confusing.

on the Australian XB1 store as GOTY
https://store.xbox.com/en-AU/Xbox-One/Bundle/Project-CARS-Game-of-the-Year-Edition/b616e3fc-2da4-493b-910f-172a61fee0b1

Reiche
05-05-2016, 19:25
hmmmmm this is uber confusing.

on the Australian XB1 store as GOTY
https://store.xbox.com/en-AU/Xbox-One/Bundle/Project-CARS-Game-of-the-Year-Edition/b616e3fc-2da4-493b-910f-172a61fee0b1

Hmm not that confusing to me... Three packs here and there:

AbeWoz
05-05-2016, 19:31
Hmm not that confusing to me... Three packs here and there:

yeah sorted it out now, just didnt see the GOTY on the PS Store link that was provided...
Now just waiting on Steam

05-05-2016, 20:47
Oh, they're offering all the DLC so far in the On-Demand pack? That's kewl. =)

cluck
05-05-2016, 21:13
Oh, they're offering all the DLC so far in the On-Demand pack? That's kewl. =)Yeah, didn't realise they would be doing that, that's a nice addition. I already have all of the DLC so far but it's a good thing I guess for those who have held out :).

MillsLayne
05-05-2016, 21:19
I'll probably just do that then, if we don't get a physical release over here. Can't wait to experience this on PS4!

AbeWoz
05-05-2016, 22:15
So basically we have the GOTY edition (base game + all DLC included), the On-Demand pack (all DLC for those who have base game, but no add-ons), and the Ring expansion (newest content)

^^for those who are in the dark/dont feel like back reading^^

NigsNuts
05-05-2016, 23:46
Can anyone tell me what time (GMT) the update will be available?

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 00:00
check the steam store. it should be out in the UK (hopefully)

NigsNuts
06-05-2016, 00:19
check the steam store. it should be out in the UK (hopefully)

Not here yet unfortunately :(

Donnced
06-05-2016, 00:40
Out on PlayStation Store the GOTY EDITION, the on demand pack and the Pagani Nurburgring expansion DLC.
(Spain, Europe)

NigsNuts
06-05-2016, 00:57
I'm on PC (UK) and there's still nothing new.....

E_Luckow
06-05-2016, 01:04
On Steam, I guess, just tomorrow :(

scottland666
06-05-2016, 06:06
Probably going to get hated on for this here
but as somebody who has owned Pcars from the start. $6 for two tracks we already had and two versions of the same car WTF?
just a shame for a game that has so much potential to not get the little obvious things right (full ring, lack of ability to setup proper multi-class races in single player etc.)

cluck
06-05-2016, 08:04
Probably going to get hated on for this here
but as somebody who has owned Pcars from the start. $6 for two tracks we already had and two versions of the same car WTF?
just a shame for a game that has so much potential to not get the little obvious things right (full ring, lack of ability to setup proper multi-class races in single player etc.)A couple of points worth re-iterating, re. the track :-

1. It has already been confirmed by Ian that there were additional licensing costs to bring this circuit to the game.
2. Not only that but significant optimisation work was required to actually get the track in the game without sacrificing the quality we have seen in the track models - not just the track itself of course, but all of the assets around the track. That work undoubtedly cost money.

Personally, I think there is enough value in the track to purchase the pack just for that. I have barely touched the Zonda R or Huayra since the game released (I think I've driven the Zonda R once in a league race) but it will be interesting to see how the upgraded versions of the cars compare.

pavano
06-05-2016, 08:37
A couple of points worth re-iterating, re. the track :-

1. It has already been confirmed by Ian that there were additional licensing costs to bring this circuit to the game.
2. Not only that but significant optimisation work was required to actually get the track in the game without sacrificing the quality we have seen in the track models - not just the track itself of course, but all of the assets around the track. That work undoubtedly cost money.

Personally, I think there is enough value in the track to purchase the pack just for that. I have barely touched the Zonda R or Huayra since the game released (I think I've driven the Zonda R once in a league race) but it will be interesting to see how the upgraded versions of the cars compare.

and it is only $3.99
the cheapest of all track expansions

the_monk
06-05-2016, 08:44
so there is no physical disc version for US? for xbox1 & ps4?

Thanks.

cluck
06-05-2016, 08:45
and it is only $3.99
the cheapest of all track expansions$4 :o . That's going to be about £3 on Steam then I reckon, lovely stuff :cool:.

A friend of mine spent £4 on a coffee not long ago. Yes, that's a ludicrous amount of money for a mug of silly coffee but it was gone in about 5 minutes. £3 is buying you a track that you can drive over and over and over again. £3 buys you a track that is one of the most highly requested tracks on the "what tracks would you like to see" poll. £3 buys you that AND 2 cars, one of which is exclusive to Project CARS.

3/4 of a fancy coffee or DLC? I know which I'd pick ;).

NemethR
06-05-2016, 08:54
a track that is one of the most highly requested tracks on the "what tracks would you like to see" poll.

True, yet, if the DEVs would not have missed the planning stage of a game totally, the track would already be in there.
(Not to mention: safety car, save function, timed races, custom championship, etc...)

Also: Is it still not available in Europe? :o

cluck
06-05-2016, 09:05
True, yet, if the DEVs would not have missed the planning stage of a game totally, the track would already be in there.
(Not to mention: safety car, save function, timed races, custom championship, etc...)

Also: Is it still not available in Europe? :oAs has been pointed out repeatedly, it was not originally thought technically possible to deliver the track to the same quality and polish as other tracks :). This was the case throughout development.

The DLC is out but only on PS4 at the moment it would appear, we are waiting for the Steam version to release - just needs somebody to flick the switch :D.

NemethR
06-05-2016, 09:23
As has been pointed out repeatedly, it was not originally thought technically possible to deliver the track to the same quality and polish as other tracks :). This was the case throughout development.

And they changed the game engine dramatically, to now allow for the track to be in the game?!... Umm. Not.
So allow me, to not believe it was not possible, because then it would still not be possible.
It was again something SMS just did not think about...
They seem to have forgot two key things about software developement: PLAN and TEST.

edit: Guess what I just read: Start lights are not working on the Combined track.
---> And that clearly shows: There was not one person who started 1 *** race on this track to test it.
Otherwise obviously it would have been noticed, and fixed.

Problem is, this is one of the best sims I ever tried, an it has potential to be THE single best ever.
Yet SMS seems not to care at all.

So there is this situation where I love the game, but have no love left for the Devs.

cluck
06-05-2016, 09:34
And they changed the game engine dramatically, to now allow for the track to be in the game?!... Umm. Not.
So allow me, to not believe it was not possible, because then it would still not be possible.

Problem is, this is one of the best sims I ever tried, an it has potential to be THE single best ever.

So there is this situation where I love the game, but have no love left for the Devs.Nemeth, the track was requested repeatedly throughout development, ask any WMD member. The response was always "we do not believe it is possible to do it". Clearly they haven't rewritten the game engine but they have found a way of delivering the track to a high enough quality to release it.

The reason I am frustrated with this sort of response is that it gives the impression that the devs are lazy or can just pull a track out of their backsides on a whim. These things take time to create and deliver. Not to mention the licensing aspect - for example, it is possible that the license simply wasn't available to SMS back when they licensed the GP and Nordschleife circuits.

Why can't people be happy that a much requested track has been delivered instead of seeking to pick holes at every opportunity?

SlowBloke
06-05-2016, 09:36

So there is this situation where I love the game, but have no love left for the Devs.

I could not disagree more if I tried Nemeth.

It is obvious they care a great deal for Project Cars.

They also have a responsibility for their workforce not to drive the company into the ground financially !

Im sure it was not a dramatic rework of the game engine either but I absolutely do believe it was significant effort.

I honestly do not care about the new version of the track but I know many people do - they would not have delivered it if they did not care.

They would not have delivered patch after patch of new features if they did not care.

They would not have played with the tyre model if they did not care (in this care they cared a bit too much imo and were too eager to please which costed them a significant amount of flack)

Bug testing is definitely not the best there is for PC1 but its something ian has taken onboard and there will be much more stringent testing for PC2.

Endlessly critisizing the very people who put this amazing (not perfect) game together is in my opinion bad form.....

You are completely out of the loop of why decisions are made. To suggest its because they just dont give a rats ass is rather short sighted and frankly rude.

NemethR
06-05-2016, 09:41
Nemeth, the track was requested repeatedly throughout development, ask any WMD member. The response was always "we do not believe it is possible to do it". Clearly they haven't rewritten the game engine but they have found a way of delivering the track to a high enough quality to release it.

The reason I am frustrated with this sort of response is that it gives the impression that the devs are lazy or can just pull a track out of their backsides on a whim. These things take time to create and deliver. Not to mention the licensing aspect - for example, it is possible that the license simply wasn't available to SMS back when they licensed the GP and Nordschleife circuits.

Why can't people be happy that a much requested track has been delivered instead of seeking to pick holes at every opportunity?

Because, IF sms had properly planned, this track would have been in the base game, that is why. (Not to mention Indianapolis)
They created the GP layout, and nordschleife seperately.
So they only have to combine the two...
Better even: Build the combined one, and then "cut off" parts for the smaller ones.

now turns out the start lights are not working --> Nobody ever tested the track.
Like in the last pach, where the driver names disapeared, and the game started in windowed mode. --> Nobody ever tested that one either.
If someone would have only launched the game, he would have noticed it, but no!
Same for the start lights. Nobody ever started a race on that track, otherwise he would have noticed it...

The reason i am frustrated with answers like yours is, that it feels like, you guys think of the players as complete idiots, and try to think out anything just to not say the obvious. (no offense)

Don Rudi
06-05-2016, 09:42
Is it meanwhile clear what combined layout we will actually get? VLN layout? 24h layout? The term "combined Nordschleife and Nurburgring GP" scares me a little.

graveltrap
06-05-2016, 09:44
It is the N24 layout :)

Don Rudi
06-05-2016, 09:45
And again the question about the boxed GOTY Editionnfor PC - is this a full standalone version or is it dependent on a Steam account?

Don Rudi
06-05-2016, 09:47
It is the N24 layout :)

Thus without the Mercedes Benz Arena and with the faster chicane?

RoccoTTS
06-05-2016, 09:47
Because, IF sms had properly planned, this track would have been in the base game, that is why. (Not to mention Indianapolis)
They created the GP layout, and nordschleife seperately.
So they only have to combine the two...
Better even: Build the combined one, and then "cut off" parts for the smaller ones.

now turns out the start lights are not working --> Nobody ever tested the track.
Like in the last pach, where the driver names disapeared, and the game started in windowed mode. --> Nobody ever tested that one either.
If someone would have only launched the game, he would have noticed it, but no!
Same for the start lights. Nobody ever started a race on that track, otherwise he would have noticed it...

The reason i am frustrated with answers like yours is, that it feels like, you guys think of the players as complete idiots, and try to think out anything just to not say the obvious. (no offense)

Apparently you don't have any clue how software development works.

graveltrap
06-05-2016, 09:48
Thus without the Mercedes Benz Arena and with the faster chicane?

Yes indeed.

Thomas Sikora
06-05-2016, 09:48
What is if you have the limited Edition and ALL current DLC, is the GOTY edition then free?

I think it was talk about it....?

cluck
06-05-2016, 09:49
And again the question about the boxed GOTY Editionnfor PC - is this a full standalone version or is it dependent on a Steam account?I'm going to put a bet on it requiring Steam just as the standard version did - even if you bought a boxed copy of the standard copy, it requires Steam to install and run :).

It will be interesting to see if the 'Season Pass' pack makes its way to Steam aswell - it's out on console - so that folks with none of the DLC thus far can buy it in one pack. I guess we'll find that out later when it all appears on Steam :).

NemethR
06-05-2016, 09:49
What is if you have the limited Edition and ALL current DLC, is the GOTY edition then free?

I think it was talk about it....?

There is a DLC for Nordscheife & the paganis, but you already have the GOTY edition yourslef then.

NemethR
06-05-2016, 09:51

Apparently YOU don't have any clue.

cluck
06-05-2016, 09:51

I think it was talk about it....?The GOTY is functionally the same as having Project CARS and all the DLC. Whether it has different menus etc, I don't know but the actual game content will be identical in terms of cars and tracks as that's really all that a GOTY edition of a game usually is :).

cluck
06-05-2016, 09:52

Apparently YOU don't have any clue.I nearly interjected a few posts ago but this is now time to call an end to this line of discussion. I know I got involved myself and I don't personally agree with you Nemeth but when things start to get personal, it's time to call it a day.

Back to discussing the content of the GOTY edition :).

Don Rudi
06-05-2016, 09:54
I'm going to put a bet on it requiring Steam just as the standard version did - even if you bought a boxed copy of the standard copy, it requires Steam to install and run :).

It will be interesting to see if the 'Season Pass' pack makes its way to Steam aswell - it's out on console - so that folks with none of the DLC thus far can buy it in one pack. I guess we'll find that out later when it all appears on Steam :).

Thanks. I have the game and all DLC (except the new one - I am reluctant to support this Pagani road stuff) on the PS4, but think of building a racing rig based on the PC, therefore my question.

cluck
06-05-2016, 09:59
Thanks. I have the game and all DLC (except the new one - I am reluctant to support this Pagani road stuff) on the PS4, but think of building a racing rig based on the PC, therefore my question.To be honest, it's almost impossible to avoid Steam/Origin/uPlay these days on PC, there are very few mainstream titles that run without one of them. I'm not saying that's a good or a bad thing by the way ;).

havocc
06-05-2016, 10:04
To be honest, it's almost impossible to avoid Steam/Origin/uPlay these days on PC, there are very few mainstream titles that run without one of them. I'm not saying that's a good or a bad thing by the way ;).

And Battle.net

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 11:09
nothing on steam here in the US yet. anybody else?

Invincible
06-05-2016, 11:11
nothing on steam here in the US yet. anybody else?

Nothing in Germany either. I suspect it will air around 15 to 16 o'clock.

Raven403
06-05-2016, 11:13
Shouldn't it have been available after Midnight?

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 11:23
Shouldn't it have been available after Midnight?

one would have thought. But it appears they hate us

Mahjik
06-05-2016, 12:20
And again the question about the boxed GOTY Editionnfor PC - is this a full standalone version or is it dependent on a Steam account?

The PC version of pCARS will always either be Steam or Oculus Store based.

Mezzanine
06-05-2016, 12:32

Hello,

what does "start lights do not work" exactly mean? Does this mean a proper racestart is not possible on this track?
The names above the players are still buggy after V10.2, there are situations where no name is shown above the cars.

cheers

ingrobny
06-05-2016, 13:17
I have bought all Project Cars DLC, but on playstation store it's a on demand pack, do the pack give me new content or is it all released DLC so far?

I just bought the Pagani Nürburgring Combined Track Expansion.

Kind regards from a slightly confused guy :)

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 13:20
if you have all previous DLC, all you need is the ring expansion pack.

So basically we have the GOTY edition (base game + all DLC included), the On-Demand pack (all DLC for those who have base game, but no add-ons), and the Ring expansion (newest content)

^^for those who are in the dark/dont feel like back reading^^

E_Luckow
06-05-2016, 13:35
Let me explain how easy was to create the new track: Select Nürburgring... select Nordschleife... next "COMBINE". Done.

How SMS dare to charge us for that... :p

Edit. If you think this is the way a track is build, well, you need to inform yourself.

cluck
06-05-2016, 13:37
Let me explain how easy was to create the new track: Select Nürburgring... select Nordschleife... next "COMBINE". Done.

How SMS dare to charge us for that...:rolleyes:I hope you're being sarcastic.

E_Luckow
06-05-2016, 13:40
I hope you're being sarcastic.

Of course I am

cluck, the way some people around are criticizing the new Nordschleife, it seems that is the way it was build. Just ridiculous.

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 13:41
any word on steam status yet?

cluck
06-05-2016, 13:42
Of course I amThe only reason I questioned it is the use of the :rolleyes: smiley. Just for the future, a :p or ;) wouldn't have gone amiss, just to avoid confusion :)

or even some hidden text likes this, saying "just joking of course"

Muxac13th
06-05-2016, 13:43
Official Youtube Channel says: "Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - Out Now!"
it's so nice when it out and you can't play it :)

satco1066
06-05-2016, 13:45

How SMS dare to charge us for that...:rolleyes:

Really. They explained it very often since "combined" was announced.
Its about big data memory use.

For simple minds a simple explanation:
if you have a bottle of 1 liter wine and a bottle of 1 liter water, you cannot mix it all together into a bottle that is 1.5 liter

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 13:46
Really. They explained it very often since "combined" was announced.
Its about big data memory use.

For simple minds a simple explanation:
if you have a bottle of 1 liter wine and a bottle of 1 liter water, you cannot mix it all together into a bottle that is 1.5 liter

he was being sarcastic.

Daynja
06-05-2016, 13:48

How SMS dare to charge us for that...:rolleyes:

Edit. If you think this is the way a track is build, well, you need to inform yourself.

Please feel free to contact Capricon Development so that you can demand they refund SMS for the licence fee charged for "Combining" the two tracks.

capricorn NÜRBURGRING GmbH
Otto-Flimm-Straße
53520 Nürburg
Germany
Info & ticket hotline: +49 (0) 2691 302-630
E-mail: info(at)nuerburgring.de

Please also give a pat on the back to the poor sod for the work done in cad/maya/[insert 3d app] for "pressing a single combine button" that merged highly detailed multi-million polygonal maps together.

;) < response to your sarcasm,with sarcasm indicator. :D

E_Luckow
06-05-2016, 13:49
The only reason I questioned it is the use of the :rolleyes: smiley. Just for the future, a :p or ;) wouldn't have gone amiss, just to avoid confusion :)

or even some hidden text likes this, saying "just joking of course"

Done :cool:

satco1066
06-05-2016, 13:49
Official Youtube Channel says: "Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - Out Now!"
it's so nice when it out and you can't play it :)

its out. On XBox and PS4.
Steam is a little bit slow today.

satco1066
06-05-2016, 13:50
he was being sarcastic.

me too :p

SageBluff
06-05-2016, 13:51
As of 6:45am PST 5/6/2016 - GOTY not available using ON DEMAND within Pcars. Please advise / give ETA.

E_Luckow
06-05-2016, 13:56
me too :p

Man, we are in trouble. :cool:

cluck
06-05-2016, 14:05
DLC is now out on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/334792/)

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 14:08
now just waiting for the GOTY

SageBluff
06-05-2016, 14:10

Please provide DLC procedure for PS4 as i understand steam is for PC.

cluck
06-05-2016, 14:12
Please provide DLC procedure for PS4 as i understand steam is for PC.I'll have to let somebody else answer that but I'm only referring to the latest DLC pack, the Pagani Nürburgring Combined Track Pack Expansion :) . I thought it had already released on consoles earlier today.

SageBluff
06-05-2016, 14:24
I'll have to let somebody else answer that but I'm only referring to the latest DLC pack, the Pagani Nürburgring Combined Track Pack Expansion :) . I thought it had already released on consoles earlier today.

Me too. Any other PS4 users having this same issue?
Thanks for the quick reply Cluck....

Daynja
06-05-2016, 14:25

Purchased x2. One for me and a league member whom i promised i would buy the next DLC pack for as he helped a load of us out with wheel/FFB settings

Shout out to RWB Rygel. Cheers buddy

cluck
06-05-2016, 14:34
Purchased x2. One for me and a league member whom i promised i would buy the next DLC pack for as he helped a load of us out with wheel/FFB settings

Shout out to RWB Rygel. Cheers buddyWhat a wonderful thing to read on a Friday afternoon :).

graveltrap
06-05-2016, 14:46
Please provide DLC procedure for PS4 as i understand steam is for PC.

Go to PS store find the Project Cars DLC that you wish to purchase, download/install and play. It can be easier to find the content by going to the related items tab under the game then select show all.

SageBluff
06-05-2016, 15:03
Go to PS store find the Project Cars DLC that you wish to purchase, download/install and play. It can be easier to find the content by going to the related items tab under the game then select show all.

I understood from all the GOTY press releases that this was a bundled set which included all previous DLC items. Why do i need to purchase individual / piecemeal DLC items now. The GOTY should an upgrade to what i have already purchased. Your response make's no sense to me.

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 15:06
I understood from all the GOTY press releases that this was a bundled set which included all previous DLC items. Why do i need to purchase individual / piecemeal DLC items now. The GOTY should an upgrade to what i have already purchased. Your response make's no sense to me.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?46586-Project-CARS-GOTY-Edition-Discussion&p=1274595&viewfull=1#post1274595

Konan
06-05-2016, 15:07

Just use the "search" option in the PlayStation store and type "project cars" everything you want is there...
GOTY,DLC,on demand,...

Konan
06-05-2016, 15:09
I hope you're being sarcastic.

Ehm...have you ever known him not to? ...lol

cluck
06-05-2016, 15:10
I understood from all the GOTY press releases that this was a bundled set which included all previous DLC items. Why do i need to purchase individual / piecemeal DLC items now. The GOTY should an upgrade to what i have already purchased. Your response make's no sense to me.There are 3 product releases today :-

The Game Of The Year Edition - A complete, standalone copy, that contains the base game and all the DLC content released to date

The On-Demand Pack - A package containing all of the DLC content released so far, rolled into one pack.

The Pagani Nürburgring Combined Track Expansion - A single DLC pack comprising a 'combined' layout of the Nürburgring GP and Nordschleife circuits, plus the Pagani Zonda Revolucion and Pagani Huayra BC cars (the latter of which is exclusive to Project CARS)

Roger Prynne
06-05-2016, 15:14
There are 3 product releases today :-

The Game Of The Year Edition - A complete, standalone copy, that contains the base game and all the DLC content released to date

The On-Demand Pack - A package containing all of the DLC content released so far, rolled into one pack.

The Pagani Nürburgring Combined Track Expansion - A single DLC pack comprising a 'combined' layout of the Nürburgring GP and Nordschleife circuits, plus the Pagani Zonda Revolucion and Pagani Huayra BC cars (the latter of which is exclusive to Project CARS)

I hope that information is clear enough for everyone and stops all these question posts :applause:

Konan
06-05-2016, 15:17
I hope that information is clear enough for everyone and stops all these question posts :applause:

Not quite...do i have to press "download" in order to install?
When my wallet is empty do i have to fill it in order to buy?

:D

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 15:17

doubtful. just re-post it every 4-8 minutes.

Konan
06-05-2016, 15:18
doubtful. just re-post it every 4-8 minutes.

More like every page....:cool:

cluck
06-05-2016, 15:19
I hope that information is clear enough for everyone and stops all these question posts :applause:Just repeating in words what was posted in post #49 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?46586-Project-CARS-GOTY-Edition-Discussion&p=1274240&viewfull=1#post1274240) :)

Roger Prynne
06-05-2016, 15:20

:highly_amused:

Konan
06-05-2016, 15:22

Hehehe...4 minutes and counting...:cool:

E_Luckow
06-05-2016, 15:38
It's free?

:cool:

Konan
06-05-2016, 15:41
It's free?

:cool:

Yes...free to play once you bought it...:cool:

havocc
06-05-2016, 15:46
Are there ovals and pit crews?

:D

SageBluff
06-05-2016, 15:47
Hehehe...4 minutes and counting...:cool:

Konan from Belgium - Funny. Very funny.

It does indeed seem to work for UK but not for USA region.

American PlayStation site does not (as of today 5/6/2016) have Pcars GOTY content posted on their site. https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/project-cars-ps4/

cluck
06-05-2016, 15:48
Ah, you're in the US? I believe it is releasing on the 10th in the United States (though that might just be the Game Of The Year edition).

E_Luckow
06-05-2016, 15:49

We are very sarcastic today, don't you think? ;)

Sankyo
06-05-2016, 15:49

That'd be an infraction for repeated complaining. Or was it explaining?

Konan
06-05-2016, 15:51
Konan from Belgium - Funny. Very funny.

It does indeed seem to work for UK but not for USA region.

American PlayStation site does not (as of today 5/6/2016) have Pcars GOTY content posted on their site. https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/project-cars-ps4/

Sorry mate...that wasn't a remark directed at you...apologies if you took it that way...

SageBluff
06-05-2016, 15:53

As an existing Pcars user who has purchased the standard Pcars game, it seem like a bait and switch to me.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/03/30/project-cars-game-year-edition-available-may-6-ps4-xbox-one-pc/

Plato99
06-05-2016, 15:55
"Featuring all the elements of the original core experience"
I hope not!! The original core experience was nothing short of shocking!! ;)

DreamsKnight
06-05-2016, 15:57

Konan from belgium, the goty is the chance to do the big jump. Think about it.

Konan
06-05-2016, 15:59
Konan from belgium, the goty is the chance to do the big jump. Think about it.

Sorry mate...I'm perfectly good where i am...:cool:

Edit: what's the "from Belgium" stuff all about?
You guys DO know that's not my last name right?...lol

Konan
06-05-2016, 16:02
We are very sarcastic today, don't you think? ;)

As always my friend...as always...:rolleyes:

SageBluff
06-05-2016, 16:10
Ah, you're in the US? I believe it is releasing on the 10th in the United States (though that might just be the Game Of The Year edition).

Thanks Cluck for the civil reply. Looking forward to the GOTY release whenever it becomes available across the pond.

FS7
06-05-2016, 16:34
Newest content is available on US PSN.
Info for US PS4 users:

If you don't have the game yet you should buy Project CARS GOTY Edition (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/project-cars-complete-edition/cid=UP0700-CUSA01338_00-0COMPLETEEDITION), it includes base game + all DLC and it's only US$10 more expensive than the standalone game.
If you have the base game, haven't bought any DLC, and is interested in getting all the DLC for a cheaper price you should buy the On Demand Pack (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/project-cars-on-demand-pack/cid=UP0700-CUSA01338_00-PCRSONDEMANDPACK), it's US$20 cheaper than buying all DLC separately.
If you already have all previous DLC and is interested only in the latest one get the Pagani Nurburgring Expansion (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/pagani-n%c3%bcrburgring-combined-track-expansion/cid=UP0700-CUSA01338_00-0000000000PAGANI).

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 17:12
GOTY live on steam
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/310/

havocc
06-05-2016, 17:14
GOTY live on steam
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/310/

It's priced 2.39€ for me instead of 3.99€, probably coz i have all dlcs

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 17:17
added to cart, wont let me purchase. this message pops up
"You cannot complete your transaction because you are attempting to purchase an item that is already included in another packaged item in your cart. Please check your cart to verify that you are not purchasing an item multiple times. The most common cause would be purchasing DLC along with a deluxe version of a product that already includes the same DLC."

Only thing in my cart in the GOTY bundle.

ingrobny
06-05-2016, 17:21
So the big question ( for me at least :) ) is the Pagani Nürburgring Combined Track Expansion the last DLC we will see in Project Cars (1) ?

I would like to see (and drive them in-game :) ) Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 and the BMW M6 GT3

The new Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3:

The new BMW M6 GT3

I'm pretty sure we won't see the Nissan GT3 in this Project Cars (fingers crossed for Project Cars 2) but the BMW is doable... but maybe SMS saves this BMW (and the Nissan :)) for Project Cars 2?

(i'm looking forward to Assetto Corsa on PS4, for only one reason, drive the Nissan GT3 :) but i will still continue playing Project Cars)

LogRoad
06-05-2016, 17:27
Sorry mate...I'm perfectly good where i am...:cool:

Edit: what's the "from Belgium" stuff all about?
You guys DO know that's not my last name right?...lol

Everybody knows Belgium is in Wisconsin. :p

SageBluff
06-05-2016, 17:46
Newest content is available on US PSN.
Info for US PS4 users:

If you don't have the game yet you should buy Project CARS GOTY Edition (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/project-cars-complete-edition/cid=UP0700-CUSA01338_00-0COMPLETEEDITION), it includes base game + all DLC and it's only US$10 more expensive than the standalone game.
If you have the base game, haven't bought any DLC, and is interested in getting all the DLC for a cheaper price you should buy the On Demand Pack (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/project-cars-on-demand-pack/cid=UP0700-CUSA01338_00-PCRSONDEMANDPACK), it's US$20 cheaper than buying all DLC separately.
If you already have all previous DLC and is interested only in the latest one get the Pagani Nurburgring Expansion (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/pagani-n%c3%bcrburgring-combined-track-expansion/cid=UP0700-CUSA01338_00-0000000000PAGANI).

Thank you so much FS7 for the good information.

Purchased the On-Demand and Track expansion packs. Now for the fun part of tuning all of the additional cars to the aggressive way I like to drive.

ermo
06-05-2016, 17:53

It just so happens that I'm a bit on the daft side, so here are a few bonus questions for people in the know:

The 500+ features advertised for the GOTY Ed. -- are they new features, not seen before? Or are they 'just' the features that some might argue rightly ought to have been in the game from day one (but weren't for one reason or another) and which were subsequently landed across the ten or so post-release patches?

I personally (rather naîvely perhaps) thought that it was the former, but I'm now beginning to suspect that it was indeed the latter? :)

For instance, I was sort of hoping to see e.g. the new Speed Sensitive Steering functionality in pCARS 1.5GOTY Ed. ...

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 17:56
the GOTY edition is the base game, with all DLC included.

pavano
06-05-2016, 18:18
I got the all on demand pack from the PSN store, and strange enough, the Renault Car Pack did not d/l automatically.
It's also never listed as being part of the add-ons.

Had to manually download it. First, it said I had to purchase it again...

But in the end, it did work.

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 18:33
still can't purchase from steam.
Error message: "You cannot complete your transaction because you are attempting to purchase an item that is already included in another packaged item in your cart. Please check your cart to verify that you are not purchasing an item multiple times. The most common cause would be purchasing DLC along with a deluxe version of a product that already includes the same DLC."

Only thing in my cart is the GOTY bundle.

Invincible
06-05-2016, 18:43
still can't purchase from steam.
Error message: "You cannot complete your transaction because you are attempting to purchase an item that is already included in another packaged item in your cart. Please check your cart to verify that you are not purchasing an item multiple times. The most common cause would be purchasing DLC along with a deluxe version of a product that already includes the same DLC."

Only thing in my cart is the GOTY bundle.

Have you bought any other dlc yet? If so, you cannot buy the goty bundle. That is only doable if you don't have any dlc yet.

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 18:44
nope, im switching over to PC for the first time. I have no pCARS stuff purchased for computer.

Invincible
06-05-2016, 18:45
nope, im switching over to PC for the first time. I have no pCARS stuff purchased for computer.

Strange then. Have you tried to empty your cart, exit steam, restart steam and try again?

DreamsKnight
06-05-2016, 18:48
It's priced 2.39€ for me instead of 3.99€, probably coz i have all dlcs

i paid 3.99 but i have all the dlc. the limited edition for me is a side dlc, not the starting point.

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 18:49
Strange then. Have you tried to empty your cart, exit steam, restart steam and try again?

more than once.

capetuso
06-05-2016, 20:04
Hi, If you don't have any DLCs, and only de digital edition, do you have to buy all DLC?

wolbert93
06-05-2016, 20:09
I've got all the DLCs on PC and just add GOTY to my cart and paid for it but how can i play it because i believe i'm still playing Project Cars without GOTY edition

I get this message in Steam:

"this bundle is not available for purchase on your account since you already have all included items"

Konan
06-05-2016, 20:13
I've got all the DLCs on PC and just add GOTY to my cart and paid for it but how can i play it because i believe i'm still playing Project Cars without GOTY edition

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but if you have all the DLC's isn't it useless to buy the GOTY?
GOTY = PCars+all DLC and patches.... :confused:

Invincible
06-05-2016, 20:37
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but if you have all the DLC's isn't it useless to buy the GOTY?
GOTY = PCars+all DLC and patches.... :confused:

Yup, you're right.

AbeWoz
06-05-2016, 21:46
-______________________________________________________________________-

DreamsKnight
06-05-2016, 23:44
someone knows a man called Darwin and his theory? :rolleyes:

AbeWoz
07-05-2016, 00:20
so apparently the "limited edition upgrade" is the problem with the bundle on steam.
so i guess i'm forced to buy the game + all dlc except the limited edition upgrade individually. and that means no bundle savings :(

Mark Bevan
07-05-2016, 08:40
so apparently the "limited edition upgrade" is the problem with the bundle on steam.
so i guess i'm forced to buy the game + all dlc except the limited edition upgrade individually. and that means no bundle savings :(

I had the original limited edition version of the game (including the DLC which was originally included in that version) and hadn't bought any DLC since. Selecting the GOTY edition on STEAM, offered me only the DLC content I didn't already have, at a knock down price of £18 ish instead of £30 ish. I'm a happy camper ;)

I was expecting to have to purchase the on demand version, but I couldn't see that on STEAM and the GOTY edition was clever enough to select only what I didn't have yet and gave the discount.

cluck
07-05-2016, 09:03
so i guess i'm forced to buy the game + all dlc except the limited edition upgrade individually. and that means no bundle savings :(This is being looked into (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?46897-INVESTIGATING-Project-CARS-GOTY-cannot-be-purchased-from-steam) :)

AbeWoz
07-05-2016, 11:38
I was able to buy the base game first, then add the GOTY bundle to the cart. The limited edition pack and base game were omitted from the bundle (since i already owned them) and the price was reduced.

^^thats my work-around.

MillsLayne
07-05-2016, 17:50
Does anyone know yet whether North America is getting a physical release or not? I've seen it on PSN, but I'd still like to have a physical copy if possible.

LogRoad
07-05-2016, 20:12
If there is a US vendor selling the physical GOTY Edition they're keeping it secret.

the_monk
07-05-2016, 20:39
Does anyone know yet whether North America is getting a physical release or not? I've seen it on PSN, but I'd still like to have a physical copy if possible.

nope not for US for sure, ask them on Facebook for confirmation.

MillsLayne
07-05-2016, 22:57
I sent a PM to them on FB asking and got a reply saying that they would check with the publisher, but I haven't heard back yet. I'm guessing not, as well.

David McKenna
08-05-2016, 17:45
Does the Digital GOTY version contain the limited edition cars such as the Sauber C9?

08-05-2016, 18:46
Does the Digital GOTY version contain the limited edition cars such as the Sauber C9?Limited edition content is available in the Limited Edition Upgrade DLC, and the GOTY includes all DLC. So yes. =)

Googolplex
09-05-2016, 20:41
Which patch version is on the GOTY disk?
There will be any further re-release in the future?
DirectX 12 support?
It contains the "Caucasian Mountains" track?

Roger Prynne
09-05-2016, 20:47
Which patch version is on the GOTY disk?
There will be any further re-release in the future?
DirectX 12 support?
It contains the "Caucasian Mountains" track?

v10.00
No
No pCARS2
No

Konan
09-05-2016, 22:57
v10.00
No
No pCARS2
No

We are the knights that say "no"...:rolleyes:

RomKnight
10-05-2016, 16:08
We are the knights that say "no"...:rolleyes:

Every reference to proper humor gets a like from me :D

MattBach124
02-07-2016, 08:37
Right so I bought Project cars goty edition in the uk as a hard copy, and installed it on my Xbox one. When i tried the game out, only 2 packages included in the goty edition such as a livery and the lykan hypersport packages were there and available. My Xbox says that they are downloaded and I uninstalled and re-installed the game with all the packages but still no change. What should I do?

Konan
02-07-2016, 09:06
Right so I bought Project cars goty edition in the uk as a hard copy, and installed it on my Xbox one. When i tried the game out, only 2 packages included in the goty edition such as a livery and the lykan hypersport packages were there and available. My Xbox says that they are downloaded and I uninstalled and re-installed the game with all the packages but still no change. What should I do?

Are you sure the game has installed fully?
Can you play more than one circuit?
The reason i ask is because when the game hasn't installed completely yet there are just a few features available...maybe it's related to that...

MattBach124
02-07-2016, 09:43
Yes, it shows me that the game and the packages are all downloaded, and I can play all the tracks with all the cars from project cars 1. It's just that I can't play any of the new cars or liveries or tracks, etc, in the goty edition.

MattBach124
02-07-2016, 10:19
Yeah I've downloaded everything and it shows me so but when I go on the game it's just not there.

Bealdor
02-07-2016, 18:54
Try to restore your licenced.

the_monk
04-07-2016, 13:29

did all the dlc come in the disc? or was a download code given with the disc?

Thanks.

Giangi-GTLMsquad
04-07-2016, 14:38
Hello, I have the original Project Cars and I'm in the middle of carrier. If i wanted to buy the GOTY version, I could continue my carrier on it or I would have to restart the carrier??

Konan
04-07-2016, 15:17
If you already own Pcars i think you would be better to buy the "on demand" package...this contains all DLC released so far...

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/project-cars-on-demand-pack/cid=UP0700-CUSA01338_00-PCRSONDEMANDPACK

Konan
04-07-2016, 15:26
Threads merged...

Giangi-GTLMsquad
04-07-2016, 20:11
Yes, but i read that the GOTY version solves many of bugs and problems of original one. Infact i have a lot of problems, the latest one is that Formula A has a steering opening of 180º (90º lh and 90º rh) and after many attempts this problem is solved.