PDA

View Full Version : how to use steering wheel and ds4 controller together

creepyiceman
22-04-2016, 09:42
hi,is there a way to use thrustmaster t150 wheel and the ps4 controller sticks as sequential shifter and handbrake? so is there a way to use wheel and ds4 controller together on ps4?

GUTTER-BOY
25-04-2016, 17:44
I don't think there is a way; it's either one or the other as far as I know. You can use the speaker on the DS controller for the in-game crew chief (Stig). He's really not much help, though. PCARS Dash and/or the Crew Chief apps are much better.

Just curious: What were you planning on doing with this if it is possible? Seems that reaching over to the small controller sticks to shift vs the steering wheel paddle shifters or a TH8A would be difficult to do in the middle of a race.

creepyiceman
01-05-2016, 16:09
my wish were use controller sticks as sequential shifter and handbrake or through a cronusmax device using my logitech extreme 3d pro as shifter and e-brake at the same time. now if i buy a th8a i could have the shifter or the handbrake but not the two at same time and it's difficult attempt drift using button on the wheel. do you have a solution to have a physical shifter and a physical e-brake? if project cars developers will implement a second in race imput controller all my problems will be solved. what i have to do to suggest this to the developers?