PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock WEC ?

Phil Appleraily
23-04-2016, 02:21
Hi everyone,

This question has probably been asked but i don't see any answer.

How do you easily unlock the 6 WEC races (Francorchamps, Le Mans, ...) in LMP1 ?

Thanks for your answers.

Cheers.

111222_1234
23-04-2016, 03:16
Start a carrer mode and take a contract for 'Endurance'.

Select a contract that has a LMP1 (do not mistake the LMP1 carrer mode with LMP1 Endurance).

Make sure to win the first regional championship you chose (if you chose the American Endurance Championship you should find W.Glen, road 'merica and also sonoma).

After winning that Regional championship (doesnt matter which one) you will be allowed to enter the WEC, but if you lose the Regional championship you will not, same works for the 'Ruf GT3 Super Cup' and GT3 Euro Championship, you have to win the first small championship to enter the next (big) one.

If you want to "easily" unlock the WEC just drive the shortest amount of time possible in the Regional Championship, the difficulty lvl is up to you.

SlowBloke
04-05-2016, 17:21
Start a carrer mode and take a contract for 'Endurance'.

Select a contract that has a LMP1 (do not mistake the LMP1 carrer mode with LMP1 Endurance).

Make sure to win the first regional championship you chose (if you chose the American Endurance Championship you should find W.Glen, road 'merica and also sonoma).

After winning that Regional championship (doesnt matter which one) you will be allowed to enter the WEC, but if you lose the Regional championship you will not, same works for the 'Ruf GT3 Super Cup' and GT3 Euro Championship, you have to win the first small championship to enter the next (big) one.

If you want to "easily" unlock the WEC just drive the shortest amount of time possible in the Regional Championship, the difficulty lvl is up to you.

I selected Tier 2 - Endurance Series - but there is no LMP1 contract available only 2 x GT4 (Vantage v8 and M3) and 2 x LMP2 (Oreca Nissan and RWD P20)

I won the LMP2 - and have been offered WEC but only as LMP2.

Apologies if Ive done something dumb but I thought I followed the instructions above ?

Should I instead select Tier 1 - LMP1 ? Will that eventually get me an offer of LMP1 WEC ?

Thanks !

Invincible
04-05-2016, 17:27
I selected Tier 2 - Endurance Series - but there is no LMP1 contract available only 2 x GT4 (Vantage v8 and M3) and 2 x LMP2 (Oreca Nissan and RWD P20)

I won the LMP2 - and have been offered WEC but only as LMP2.

Apologies if Ive done something dumb but I thought I followed the instructions above ?

Should I instead select Tier 1 - LMP1 ? Will that eventually get me an offer of LMP1 WEC ?

Thanks !

Yes. Or just play through lmp2 season and after that you will be offered a lmp1 contract.

SlowBloke
04-05-2016, 20:44
Thanks Invincible :)

transfix
05-05-2016, 10:19
Won the LMP1 AEC championship and it still didn't unlock :/

SlowBloke
05-05-2016, 11:06
Won the LMP1 AEC championship and it still didn't unlock :/

arghh... ok so how do we get LMP1 in WEC in career mode if not via Endurance or through LMP1 ?

Phil Appleraily
05-05-2016, 16:06
Thank you. This just works great. I'm now on LMP1 on WEC !

transfix
05-05-2016, 17:40
Cool. I just kept progressing through the season and there it was WEC. No invitation or pop up it just appeared.