PDA

View Full Version : Project cars deleted

Lukeymonster
24-04-2016, 02:34
So I turned my PS4 on tonight to continue my career and found that the game and all its dlc needed to be installed. I just played two nights ago. I've never had this happen. Looks as if my save and achievements are fine so it's not a huge deal. Still kind of annoying to have to start this download over. Has anyone had this happen?

Rambo_Commando
24-04-2016, 04:51
You have the game on both consoles???

Lukeymonster
24-04-2016, 16:09
You have the game on both consoles???

Yeah. I bought a PS4 in January of this year and moved my pcars playing over to that. I find the pcars experience smoother and overall a more enjoyable experience on PS4. Plus my save data got corrupted on Xbox 4 different times causing me to have to start over. I wasn't going to suffer that again.

Thanks for reminding me. I just switched my profile.

Konan
24-04-2016, 16:14
Yeah. I bought a PS4 in January of this year and moved my pcars playing over to that. I find the pcars experience smoother and overall a more enjoyable experience on PS4. Plus my save data got corrupted on Xbox 4 different times causing me to have to start over. I wasn't going to suffer that again.

Might be a good idea to change the platform on your personal page...just to avoid confusion in the future :cool: -> never mind...already happened :rolleyes:
To answer your question: personally i haven't had the problem you are having...

wyldanimal
25-04-2016, 14:36
I've lost my Progress file a couple times.
Only to Discover that the Copy on PS Plus was also no good.

I've turned off the Auto Save to PS plus, so that doesn't happen again.
Also, I now make a copy of my Progress file to a USB stick.

1 time, I thought .. Ok it was just a glitch.. no big deal..
but then it happend a 2nd time, and ... well It's not going to happen again...

Although, I have.. after installing Patch 9, deleted my progress and started over on purpose..

But I'm now in control of my progress file..