PDA

View Full Version : How much do you need to play to...

goeiste
26-04-2016, 02:53
Question:
I'm not a regular player (unfortunately due work related reasons), i play about 10 to 15 hour a week. (Sometimes much more)
Now i'm wondering how much hours you need to play to get some other tracks then the usual ones i get now.
I have the game about 8 month now, but i never have driven (besides free rides) tracks like; The Azure Coast(s), Mojave Desert(s), The Willow Springs Tracks or Zhuhai International Track.
Occasionally I get; Bannochbrae Road Circuit, Le Circuit Bugatti or some Kart Tracks.
I even started a new game, but.... nothing, still the same tracks i always have/get.
How random are the tracks and cars selected? Do i need to achieve a certain level to get some variation?
I know i'll get answers as; 24/7/365 or forever , but seriously....

Umer Ahmad
26-04-2016, 03:28
Try Quick Race Weekend, pick whatever track you like

Silraed
26-04-2016, 04:38
If you are talking about the career mode, what championships are you doing? Are you repeating the same series/classes? If you are then you won't find any new combinations because the calendars are fixed so you get the same event every time.

kevin kirk
26-04-2016, 06:02
I just cant get into the career mode on any game, Never could. I also dont like to just jump around from track to track every other day. I like to follow the several racing series that I like to watch on tv and race on the track they are going to be racing on in the next race. Like this weekend the weather tech sports car series are racing at mazda raceway. So all week I will only race at mazda race way with all the different cars I like to drive. Then after the real race this week end, I will start racing at brands hatch for a week or two because the blancpain gt series will be racing there next.

Bealdor
26-04-2016, 07:23
There's no random track assignment in career mode. There are unlock criteria (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40081-version-1-03-The-Project-Cars-Career-Calendar-Database&p=1244913&viewfull=1#post1244913) for all events.

Check out this pdf file for a complete event overview of the career mode: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40081-version-1-03-The-Project-Cars-Career-Calendar-Database&p=1249593&viewfull=1#post1249593

Unlock criteria for Mojave Track events: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40047-Project-CARS-Aston-Martin-Track-Expansion-Content-overview&p=1133787&viewfull=1#post1133787

Boa Ascent Challenge A single race around a hill-climb style track
Date June 4th
Location Mojave Boa Ascent
Unlock Criteria - Win the LMP3 US Rookie Cup

Coyote Noose Showdown A single race event
Date July 15th
Location Mojave Coyote Noose
Unlock Criteria - Win the Formula C US Series

Mojave Trifauna Trophy A three round trophy series
Date July 29th
Location Mojave Sidewinder, Gila Crest, Cougar Ridge
Unlock Criteria - Win the GT4 US Trophy

Azure Coast is part of the following invitational events:

Azure 3-Point Trophy
Supercar Azure PointMan Trophy

Zhuhai International Circuit is part of the Formula A career

Willows Springs is not used in career mode at all.