PDA

View Full Version : How to race only Indycar races in career?

Rambo_Commando
27-04-2016, 05:06
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. To unlock the Indycar invitation you need to win the Formula C championship? After I unlock the Indy invitation can I just focus on the Indy series or do I still need to race formula c? If I just wanted to race Indycars after unlocking the invitation how would I go about doing that? Do I just keep retiring the FC races until the Indycar races?

Bealdor
27-04-2016, 07:42
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. To unlock the Indycar invitation you need to win the Formula C championship? After I unlock the Indy invitation can I just focus on the Indy series or do I still need to race formula c? If I just wanted to race Indycars after unlocking the invitation how would I go about doing that? Do I just keep retiring the FC races until the Indycar races?

Yes. You can't skip core career races, you have to retire every single one.

APR193
27-04-2016, 08:26
If you just want to do Indy Car I suggest signing a Formula Gulf contract once you've unlocked the Indy invitational. I think I'm right in saying its the shortest season of all the contracts (only has two rounds in one season) so you'll spend a lot less time waiting for the game to load just so you can retire

Rambo_Commando
27-04-2016, 13:51
Ok then. Problem solved. Thanks guys. @APR193 I'll give that a try. Less damage to my driver stats.