PDA

View Full Version : qualifying

musomaniac
28-04-2016, 16:28
I'm doing a race at brands hatch gp in solo mode with the Apollo Gumpert , I have set three laps , with a qualifying time of 10mins , I normally qualify first , but I get placed last or eleventh on the grid , any ideas? Surely this can't be right , what's the point of having a qualifying round

Mahjik
28-04-2016, 16:29
Are you skipping to the end of qualifying after setting your laps?

DreamsKnight
28-04-2016, 17:31
Are you skipping to the end of qualifying after setting your laps?

one of the greatest bug of pcars.

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
28-04-2016, 17:43
one of the greatest bug of pcars.It's not just pCARS, I've had similar things happen in other sims as well. Dunno why but speeding up time and AI doesn't seem to mix.

Mahjik
28-04-2016, 17:44
one of the greatest bug of pcars.

It's not just pCARS, I've had similar things happen in other sims as well. Dunno why but speeding up time and AI doesn't seem to mix.

Yep. It's been a part of the isiMotor games since SCGT & GTR. I haven't looked at rF2 to see if they did something different with the newer engine.

DreamsKnight
29-04-2016, 01:19
What i see: if i click "go to the end" or i speed up time, AI seems to do some laps to their 100% or better. Not for each car/track. For sure in the Lotus 98T invitational in career.

shrike005
29-04-2016, 03:44
It was the same thing with all Simbin's games, all GTR games.
If one would achieve excellent time in practice or in qualification and then choose "end session" or similar option, suddenly one AI car or all of them would have extraordinary fast time, faster than you at any rate.
Maybe that's intentional and it's a way games tells us "finish your sessions properly!"

DreamsKnight
29-04-2016, 10:30
It was the same thing with all Simbin's games, all GTR games.
If one would achieve excellent time in practice or in qualification and then choose "end session" or similar option, suddenly one AI car or all of them would have extraordinary fast time, faster than you at any rate.
Maybe that's intentional and it's a way games tells us "finish your sessions properly!"

i want sebastian vettel mode: bluejeans 5minutes before the end.