PDA

View Full Version : VRC (virtual racing community)

letacomafia
29-04-2016, 01:55
me and a buddy of mine starting up a new racing community for the xbox one and looking to possibly expand to the pc in the future. As of now we are just looking for drivers and not looking to startup until we have at least maybe 20 drivers, plus the website is still being made. We plan to have a Formula A,B,C division as well as a lmp1/2 and gt3/4 (these classes would be run all in the same race). so please message me on xbox: letacomafia or email me: julian.orozco562@yahoo.com or i suppose just post in this thread

*edit
Races to be held on sat/sun times are to be announced but we are trying to aim for early evening in the UK possibly 5:45pm(17:45).
Race formats would be as followed:
FC race length would be roughly half an hour
FB race length would be roughly 45 minutes
Prototype and GT car class races and FA races would be roughly 1 hour

THE START TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
FC at 5:45pm
LMP at 5:45pm
GT at 5:45pm
FB at 6:30pm
FA at 7:00pm

*TIMES ARE ALL UK TIME AND ARE TIMES FOR THE RACE TO BEGIN
*LOBBIES WILL OPEN 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THESE START TIMES, WE WILL WAIT FIVE MINUTES FOR PLAYERS TO GET IN THEN HAVE
20 MINUTE QUALIFYING SESSIONS FOLLOWED BY A 5 MINUTE WARMUP TO ALLOW PLAYERS TO ADJUST PITSTOP STRATEGIES AND TO ENSURE EVERYONE IS READY

Schedule of races is also in the works right now and we might run only tracks that were included with the game but we might use dlc tracks since you can race on them in multiplayer without owning them

Rambo_Commando
29-04-2016, 02:56
Sounds like an interesting idea. Too bad I'm on PS4.

letacomafia
29-04-2016, 03:55
dang I got all excited when I saw a relpy I was like ohhhhhhhhhh awww hahahaha

hkraft300
29-04-2016, 08:23
There's a multiplayer section specific for each platform.

Rob Prange
29-04-2016, 12:37
Moved to Xbox One event planning.

letacomafia
29-04-2016, 18:56
Oh ok thanks for that I've been tired with work

d4ninho
29-04-2016, 19:40
Hmmmm, more info please, timezone and proposed start time of events?

and if your looking for more races then take a peek at www.tvrf.co.uk been going since game release and always looking for more drivers.

letacomafia
01-05-2016, 04:47
Well for right now I'm thinking events may be on the weekend Sat/sun times would be decided depending on what the majority of players time zone is but we might just start racing in the early evening UK time since I'm sure there will be plenty of UK players lol I'll edit the OP with some more info

letacomafia
11-05-2016, 07:13
Well the wheels are starting to roll we have a few drivers now not yet enough but we are inching toward the goal so far it is mainly the GT class i was also thinking if we have more interest (more than likely) in the GT class we would just separate the GT class from the LMP class message me on xbox: letacomafia or email me at: julian.orozco562@yahoo.com if you are interested here are the current drivers:

Formula A: Grubbyspoonuk
Mixed class: Letacomafia- LMP2
Trl button-GT3 BMW m3
Viperknight- GT3 Mclaren 12c
Grubbyspoonuk- GT3 BMW Z4
Evenbiggergav- GT4
thedarkstudio- GT3 BMW m3

letacomafia
13-05-2016, 04:41
Since there has been alot of interest(obviously) in the GT class we are just going have the GT and LMP cars in seperate races start times will be updated in top post so now we will have 8 spots for each GT3 and GT4 we still need 7 spots in GT4 and 4 spots in GT3 here are the ramaing cars in GT3: mclaren 1/2 BMW Z4 1/2 Mercedes SLS(old) 0/2 and still lots of spots in lmp class and formula A we will start formula B when we have some overflow from FA

letacomafia
24-05-2016, 20:16
Well we can almost run now that we have almost enough drivers in both lmp and gt just 3 spots left in gt4 7 in lmp1 and 3 spots in lmp2 have a look for yourself on our website if you are interested http://vrcommunity.wix.com/vracing