PDA

View Full Version : What happned to these guys? ( Pic in text)

WishOfGhost
29-04-2016, 03:14
Heya! I was rather curious when i googled "Project cars pit crew" and i ended up finding this picture : (Not pit crew but the Peds that sit outside the track / watch the race). They are wearing rain outfit and i was wondering, where did they go? And also the pit wall people, i can see one person is sitting on air but still its something! :P So yeah, i wonder where did these guys go?

Machinist90
29-04-2016, 09:32
yeah I can understand they cancelled the active pitcrew (although AC way of dealing with pitstops might be an idea for pcars 2) Disappointed still but I get it,however the pitlane feels quite dead and it would be nice to just have some people or action there,some more "decor"

Ian Bell
29-04-2016, 10:02
They were too expensive. And one of them had a bad attitude.

Roger Prynne
29-04-2016, 10:35
Also they all agreed that the clothes they were given were 'so last year' and refused to wear them.

Invincible
29-04-2016, 11:00
Also there was a problem with a copyright infringement from the dude with the black coat (third from left side) for wearing an unlicensed Adidas raincoat.

hkraft300
29-04-2016, 11:42

Oh that's the bloke from Bathurst. He should've waited. We got the Ford Falcon in the end didn't we.

Hobbs77
29-04-2016, 12:12

Charlie Chan says.....patrons in rain coats not too expensive...... but maybe head of studio.....too cheap:D

BanjoMaster
29-04-2016, 12:38

Hopefully they've been tucked away to be brought out for the sequel...?

In all seriousness, what was the reason for the pitwall crews being left out? Were they due to be added along with the pitcrews and have become collateral? Or was there another reason. I doubt we could get them included in the pC1 tracks at this late stage, but I've always really missed their inclusion personally - overall atmosphere is something the SMS games do extremely well, and I love them for it, but the pitlane does feel a bit post-apocalyptic in comparison to the rest of the tracks in my opinion.

E_Luckow
29-04-2016, 13:08
Ther forth guy from the left... he looks a bit supiciouos. Damn.

kevin kirk
29-04-2016, 13:18
what a stupid idea the thick vest jacket is. I mean, you put on a thick jacket then unzip and take off the sleeves on it. Its anarchy

hkraft300
29-04-2016, 14:23
what a stupid idea the thick vest jacket is.

Oh look its Carson Kressley :p

Konan
29-04-2016, 15:47

One of them?
That looks like a line-up in a police station...lol

cluck
29-04-2016, 16:23
You know what, the more I look at the guys stood there, the more I think it looks like they're drying their hands in a restroom.

From the left, guys 1, 2 & 6 are using a traditional down-facing dryer, whilst guys 3, 4 and 5 are using one of those Dyson airblade thingies.

Tell me it's not just me that sees that :o

kevin kirk
29-04-2016, 16:39
Oh look its Carson Kressley :p...I should have guess my vest jacket comment would end in me having to researching who someone or something is

DreamsKnight
29-04-2016, 16:44
probably the outfit of those guys is so horrible that someone decided not including them.

in italy we have our problems, but we can make lessons about food, dress and cars. :P

Konan
29-04-2016, 17:16
You know what, the more I look at the guys stood there, the more I think it looks like they're drying their hands in a restroom.

From the left, guys 1, 2 & 6 are using a traditional down-facing dryer, whilst guys 3, 4 and 5 are using one of those Dyson airblade thingies.

Tell me it's not just me that sees that :o

Now that you mention it....:cool:

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
29-04-2016, 17:52
One of them?
That looks like a line-up in a police station...lolThat is something I've wondered about. While the models look just fine most of the time, SMS's male models especially tend to look like they're from the bad side of the town. They don't really look particularly jovial. =)

Hobbs77
29-04-2016, 20:49
Charlie Chan says.....patrons in rain coats not too expensive...... but maybe head of studio.....too cheap:D

I guess nobody has a sense of humor......people too serious

cluck
29-04-2016, 21:12
I guess nobody has a sense of humor......people too seriousor it just wasn't funny.

:p

Hobbs77
29-04-2016, 23:02
or it just wasn't funny.

:p

Now..... That's funny!

BullWinkle
30-04-2016, 00:15
I guess nobody has a sense of humor......people too serious

Ian sold these characters to EA Sports for there upcoming fish market sim.

Ian Bell
30-04-2016, 03:59
Hopefully they've been tucked away to be brought out for the sequel...?

In all seriousness, what was the reason for the pitwall crews being left out? Were they due to be added along with the pitcrews and have become collateral? Or was there another reason. I doubt we could get them included in the pC1 tracks at this late stage, but I've always really missed their inclusion personally - overall atmosphere is something the SMS games do extremely well, and I love them for it, but the pitlane does feel a bit post-apocalyptic in comparison to the rest of the tracks in my opinion.

That and framerate issues yes.

BigDad
30-04-2016, 11:21
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?46793-Le-Mans-pit-issue!
Was this to help with framerate also?