PDA

View Full Version : corupted data?

reddez
03-05-2016, 21:28
To whom it may concern,

I purchased project cars for the play station 4 June 2015 and found the game to be in a class of its own, with its level of detail and manipulability. However after spending the whole experience developing my career, the game crashed showing a notice of corrupted data and I now need to start again or move on!
The simple task of starting the game over is just not an option any advice you could offer me on retrieving my game dater would be my most proffered option.
I feel that the time I spent playing Project Cars has now been wasted, any advice you could give me on claiming some kind of reimbursement in the form of DLC, would me greatly appreciated.
I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,
REDDAZ11 Martin Summers.

morpwr
04-05-2016, 01:03
Tried a rebuild database on the ps4?

AbeWoz
04-05-2016, 01:30
rebuild database and delete any saved replays you have from the driver network/career highlights area.

cmch15
04-05-2016, 01:42
To whom it may concern,

I purchased project cars for the play station 4 June 2015 and found the game to be in a class of its own, with its level of detail and manipulability. However after spending the whole experience developing my career, the game crashed showing a notice of corrupted data and I now need to start again or move on!
The simple task of starting the game over is just not an option any advice you could offer me on retrieving my game dater would be my most proffered option.
I feel that the time I spent playing Project Cars has now been wasted, any advice you could give me on claiming some kind of reimbursement in the form of DLC, would me greatly appreciated.
I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,
REDDAZ11 Martin Summers.

You can try as those posted above, but wouldn't be too hopeful. Corrupt data of any kind is a possible risk with any game. The best you can do is back up regularly to a usb stick.

You could restore your game save from the back up in your cloud storage but its possible that may have updated to the corrupt version already.

wyldanimal
06-05-2016, 03:50
The PS4 out of the Box, is set to Update the PS plus storage automatically.
So as soon as you discovered that your Game Data is corrupt. The PS Plus Cloud Storage is Also already Corrupt too.

1) Turn of Automatic Saves to PS plus
2) Make Backup Copies to a USB stick
3) Load the Back from USb Stick to Make sure it is Good.
4) Manually Save to PS Plus.

This way you will Always Have Access to a Good Game Save, Even if it's a couple Days Old.

petpanet
26-05-2016, 11:45
I play GT4 career and between German Championship and European Championschip come on screen " Failed to save load data ". I lost whole carrer. I try play it one more time and ..... in the same point " Failed to save load data " All progress lost. I try other careers and the same problem !! .........How it ist possible ????? !!!!! I pay new game and I can not play the game !!!!! I have no video saves, no photos saves. Memory capacity of my PS4 is O.K. In this forum are much more people with same problem and I dont find answer from Slightly Mad Studios !!! They are not interesting about customers !!!! I thing Its big problem produced game which we can not play !!!!

AbeWoz
26-05-2016, 11:53
1. Saying that SMS is not interested in their customers, i.e. everyone on this forum, is an excellent way to get the help you seek.
2. try this: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?46844-corupted-data&p=1274355&viewfull=1#post1274355

Bealdor
26-05-2016, 11:57
Threads merged.

petpanet
26-05-2016, 12:04
Thank you very much.