PDA

View Full Version : Project CARS - Pagani Nordschleife Endurance - Content Overview

Stephen Viljoen
06-05-2016, 08:48
Hi all,

The Pagani Nordschleife Endurance DLC will be going live during the course of today, and with that, here is a look at what's included:

Pagani Nordschleife Endurance – Car & Track Expansion

Vehicles
• Pagani Huayra BC
• Pagani Zonda Revolucion

Tracks
• Nürburgring Combined

Career
One new invitational event:
Nürburgring Endurance Trophy – A twenty-four-hour GT Multi-class event at the combined circuits of Nürburgring and Nordschleife.
Date – May 16th
Location – Nürburgring Combined
Unlock Criteria - Win The Tri-Nations 1000 GT Endurance

One new core motorsport contract:
Class – GT3 Vehicle - Mercedes-AMG GT3
Team - AriesRennsport

Enjoy :)

cluck
06-05-2016, 09:12
Looking forward to this hitting Steam later. Thanks for bringing this much wanted track to the game :yes:.

The only decision I have to make is "what car to take round the new track?" :D.

Invincible
06-05-2016, 09:15

I will take the BMW Z4 GT3 for the honor of my first lap(s) on the combined Nordschleife. After that it will probably be the Zonda Revolucion.

@SMS thank you for making this track happen!

Thomas Sikora
06-05-2016, 09:19
Looks like the tourist day on NS will be closed today by overfilling :D

nissan4ever
06-05-2016, 09:36
Can't wait to try out the 2 cars & the combined layout :)

graveltrap
06-05-2016, 09:41
£3.29 on the PS4...

Aston GT4 in full N24 livery was my choice of car for my first few laps ;)

Freestyler0908
06-05-2016, 09:52
No short Warm-Up Lap? You have to go full 25km for WarmUp...

ermo
06-05-2016, 09:58
Looking forward to this hitting Steam later. Thanks for bringing this much wanted track to the game :yes:.

Might I suggest ... all of them? :D

cluck
06-05-2016, 10:02
Might I suggest ... all of them? :DGood idea. I'll be back in approx. 18 hours* :D.

(yes, I really did just very roughly calculate how long it would take to drive every car around the track)

havocc
06-05-2016, 10:22

Easy, Zonda Revolucion!

cluck
06-05-2016, 10:24
^^ Vive la Revolucion :D

Grijo
06-05-2016, 10:44
My favourite track in Pcars was Nordschleife...now it's Nordschleife combined :D Thank you SMS! I'll take the Yellow Bird in my first spin!

Tastakrad
06-05-2016, 10:44
No short Warm-Up Lap? You have to go full 25km for WarmUp...

Oh man really? Thats dissapointing. Hopefully we can use atleast 60 cars on VLN and 24h layout like Iracing and Raceroom :)

Shadowoff
06-05-2016, 10:46
Ye, thats my question: How many cars can start on the grid?

graveltrap
06-05-2016, 11:20
On PS4 the limit in QRW is 29 AI cars.

cluck
06-05-2016, 11:23
The majority of car limits for circuits are defined by the garage spaces available so, since the same garages are used for both the Nürburgring GP and this new Nürburgring Combined track, it isn't a surprise to me that the car limits are the same :).

Sledgar
06-05-2016, 11:57
Youre right, BUT the ring has more than 30 boxes. Ive bee there for multiple times. There are around 36 up to 40 pit boxes. There MUST be. In each pit are at the 24h race 3 cars. Last year around 135 cars started, means that there are more than 30.

If I remember correctly there are 36 and soemtimes there are even more than 4 cars in each pit (max number of starters is 180). It really sucks that you cant drive with more than this small number in PCars. Let us atleast have something like 60

satco1066
06-05-2016, 12:25
On PS4 the limit in QRW is 29 AI cars.

Latest steam dedicates server update lists "30"

graveltrap
06-05-2016, 12:50
29 AI plus the player = 30 ;)

satco1066
06-05-2016, 13:08
29 AI plus the player = 30 ;)

Thanks.
It's not about my mathematic skills.

Just a statement to docs on PC side. :smiley_simmons:

sbtm
06-05-2016, 13:43
Oh man really? Thats dissapointing. Hopefully we can use atleast 60 cars on VLN and 24h layout like Iracing and Raceroom :)

in Raceroom you can drive with 99 Opponents on VLN and 24h layout. And with shortcut for qualifying. Works very fine on my machine :)

Neil Bateman
06-05-2016, 13:58
in Raceroom you can drive with 99 Opponents on VLN and 24h layout. And with shortcut for qualifying. Works very fine on my machine :)

Indeed, raceroom has become my go to racing game now, its getting better and better lately, too many issues with PCars which ruin online or offline races way to often for my liking.

A full lap before your qualy lap is too much to bear after all the waiting, such a disappointment when almost every other version i have raced on has this qualy shortcut.

cluck
06-05-2016, 14:04
DLC has just popped up on Steam here in the UK :)

Yorkie065
06-05-2016, 14:09
Indeed, raceroom has become my go to racing game now, its getting better and better lately, too many issues with PCars which ruin online or offline races way to often for my liking.

A full lap before your qualy lap is too much to bear after all the waiting, such a disappointment when almost every other version i have raced on has this qualy shortcut.

Am I correct in thinking that AC doesn't have the shortcut though? Not saying this is an excuse as I was fearing that this could be the case here for us, but last time I remember playing AC, they didn't have the shortcut either. The other thing that they did do though was time your outlap and let that count towards the standings. Shame SMS haven't included the shortcut as it makes things a lot lot easier.

And actually thinking about that, what about the pits? Where's the entry for that exactly?

Invincible
06-05-2016, 14:10
DLC has just popped up on Steam here in the UK :)

Still no sign of it in Germany :(

cluck
06-05-2016, 14:16
Am I correct in thinking that AC doesn't have the shortcut though? Not saying this is an excuse as I was fearing that this could be the case here for us, but last time I remember playing AC, they didn't have the shortcut either. The other thing that they did do though was time your outlap and let that count towards the standings. Shame SMS haven't included the shortcut as it makes things a lot lot easier.

And actually thinking about that, what about the pits? Where's the entry for that exactly?There's a new pit entry from the main S/F straight :)

Invincible
06-05-2016, 14:17
Live in Germany!! :D

cluck
06-05-2016, 14:18
Live in Germany!!

For one night only!

The one!

The only!

INVINCIBLE :DThat's better :D

NoBrakes
06-05-2016, 14:33

And actually thinking about that, what about the pits? Where's the entry for that exactly?

You're right. And the only reason I could think of, why there is no warm up lap through the GP track and then shortcut back to start/finish line and off you go on your hot lap, is that the lap measure system couldn't handle it. There should be two pit lane entrances, too: one coming from the Nords part and the normal one from the GP course.

Since R3E introduced its laser-scanned NOS-Version with the short cut possibility it's the version I use most. AC's version with counting the lap time right from the box is o.k., too, and usable for good league racing events together with all the other stuff AC offers for that purpose. But having none of these possibilities is a real bummer to me; but o.k. pCARS lacks some more needed features to get used for league racing, so it might be o.k. for casual events and some offline racing fun...

Silraed
06-05-2016, 15:35
Went for a spin in the FG Falcon, literally, and threw down some quick (slow, actually) laps at night. Probably not a great idea because that track was cold and those tyres were not working at their best, made for some hairy moments :rolleyes:.
Was a fun experience, transitioning from the GP circuit to the Nordschleife at night is great.

Had some quite bad frame skipping that I will investigate tomorrow.

Nico Herrmann
06-05-2016, 16:15
Anyone else with this?

havocc
06-05-2016, 16:18
Anyone else with this?

That's the new class, GT9

Roger Prynne
06-05-2016, 16:26
Whats wrong with that...... :highly_amused:

Nico Herrmann
06-05-2016, 16:40
That's the new class, GT9

or a spolier for the next dlc :D

havocc
06-05-2016, 16:43
or a spolier for the next dlc :D

Could it be...
LONDON CAR PACK?
http://2013hoaxblog.s3.amazonaws.com/tripledecker04.jpg

h_vi
06-05-2016, 17:57
Maybe, if they get this to work in the pits as well, we could have our 90 cars grid :D

FS7
06-05-2016, 18:10
Some career info:
-Nurburgring Endurance Trophy features GT3 & GT4.
-Huayra BC can be used in the Pagani Monza Invitational and Road A invitationals.
-Zonda Revolucion can be used in the Zonda R Invitational Championship.

Arhok
06-05-2016, 18:26
Only 30 cars??? But... but... goes to the corner to cry.....

Giovtec
06-05-2016, 18:36
Anyone else with this?

And that is how the new GT3 BMW M6 was created ;)

Chevi
06-05-2016, 20:23
Nürburgring Endurance Trophy – A twenty-four-hour GT Multi-class event at the combined circuits of Nürburgring and Nordschleife.
Date – May 16th

What a Race! What a Feeling! Awesome... :victorious:

Beatminister
06-05-2016, 21:27
The combined track is not bad, although not really new. Took the IMSA Audi to try it out. And hit a invisible something after 4 turns. After that it was ok on the rest of the track. And some more realistic advertising, cool.
Then I tried the Pagani Revolucion - a V12? Really? Sounds more like a souped up fork lift.

Animera
06-05-2016, 21:38
Just had a 1 hour race on the new combined track.
I was hosting and when I pitted no work was done on my car. I just sat in the pits.
Everyone else seemed to be able to pit okay.

I also checked this in an online free practice. Nothing is done to the car when I pit.

Edit: After some more research the problem seems to be with the 1st pitbox.

rosko
06-05-2016, 23:45
Really like the new cars, lots of fun driving them. The combined track is welcome.

E_Luckow
07-05-2016, 01:27
Amazing work guys! Thanks!

BullWinkle
07-05-2016, 01:38
I was hosting and when I pitted no work was done on my car. I just sat in the pits.

I also checked this in an online free practice. Nothing is done to the car when I pit.

Had same issue here. Was in new Pagani. Pitted into first spot, just sat there till race session started. (luckily practice had 2min left when i pitted).
Other than that all went well. Nice DLC guys.:)

Beans
07-05-2016, 02:33
Uugh I wanna drive home from work and... drive :)

Shadowoff
07-05-2016, 05:06
The AI is on combined way better! They are still 8 seconds slower than me, but way more competitive, especially in Pflanzgarten, Flugplatz and in Karussell. I didnt recognized it, cause I just drove Free Practice, but after I made a 4h "VLN" (I know that VLN is using another track layout) I was just done with my life :D Thanks SMS. I didnt tested the AI on the Nordschleife, the AI should look like on combined there ;)

Stephen Viljoen
07-05-2016, 08:27

Had same issue here. Was in new Pagani. Pitted into first spot, just sat there till race session started. (luckily practice had 2min left when i pitted).
Other than that all went well. Nice DLC guys.:)

Thanks guys, we'll look into it first thing in the new week.

Animera
07-05-2016, 08:39
Dankie Stephen, lekker dag verder. (From a fellow Saffer)

CastrolGT
07-05-2016, 08:59
great pack. normally, I don't really like the huayra (gran turismo users will understand why) but the BC is just awesome. the acceleration is incredible. and, I wonder why the Zonda Revolucion doesn't have the DRS while the button is there on the wheel and the real one does have it. a programming omission or is it intentional?

tosmah23
07-05-2016, 10:00
yes CastrolGT, the huayra bc is very different from standard huayra...the gearbox, the handling...but as for normal one, the sound of the waste gate doesn t work in multi...i hope it will be fix soon (???) ... and the DRS button doent work on the revolution, and i know it has one...the sound of the revolucion is ridiculous compare to the zonda R; i hope too its a "bug" and they will fix it soon; i m a pagani fan, but these 2 cars must be in their 1st version, and i hope they would be evolve sooner.. great work for the DLC, but there still a lack of italian cars(ferrari,lambo) swedish(koenigsegg) and japan(supra,R34,33,nsx)

OppaErich
07-05-2016, 10:02
Which layout is it, 24h or VLN or both ?

cluck
07-05-2016, 10:28
Which layout is it, 24h or VLN or both ?I believe it is based on the 24h layout - it misses the Mercedes Arena section and uses the fast chicane after the back straight :).

DonDalle
07-05-2016, 11:02

great to hear. One thing I want to add to this: When I pitted my teammate also pitted, so the box was blocked. I got disqualified after that for "driving in wrong direction". Maybe this is related to the same issue.

OppaErich
07-05-2016, 11:07
Ah ja, including Müllenbach then. That's 24h layout. VLN is Nürburgring (fast chicane too) short and Nordschleife.

Thanks,
Stephan

Beatminister
07-05-2016, 20:41
A note on the Huayra BC: wow! That thing has power! And the handling is not too bad for a Pagani. The brakes could be a bit better, but still... And the sound is also great, and kind of... interesting. :)

Machinist90
07-05-2016, 20:45
great track but like mentioned earlier a real bummer there's only 30 cars on track max

Alan Dallas
08-05-2016, 00:33
Okay, whoever did the Pagani Sound balancing for the Revolution... I wanna kiss you!! Finally! A cabin that sounds much more real. A car without the engine sound killing all the other sounds. I can actually hear the rest of the car and road noise and very little tire scrub. Bravo!! Well done. :applause:

Chevi
08-05-2016, 06:13
Got the same problem on the 24 Hour Invitational Race. I was leading and wanted to pit (to fuel and to change to 2nd driver). The car went to the last pitbox (which means the last box in the pitlane) and nothing happend...

I am on PS4

Plato99
08-05-2016, 07:44
Anyone else with this?

I had exactly the same problem after installing the Classic Silverstone track.
I'm on Xbox One and a hard reset fixed it, but not sure what the equivalent function on PC is?

LMR Deftone MX
08-05-2016, 20:13
Love the combined VLN layout! An outlap takes so long, I wish we could go around the GP last corner to start our flyer quicker like VLN does, but I understand that probably isn't possible.

Alan Dallas
08-05-2016, 21:34
Love the combined VLN layout! An outlap takes so long, I wish we could go around the GP last corner to start our flyer quicker like VLN does, but I understand that probably isn't possible.

Actually it's the ADAC Zurich 24-hour of Nürburgring layout. VLN is slightly different(uses the full Mercedes complex and Müllenbach cutoff). But yes, I agree, would be nice if the GP track was open up at the top to loop back onto the S/F straight for out lap purposes.

bman1972x
09-05-2016, 10:09

Hi Stephen, if possible could you also have a look at the Indy Car AI on both the combined circuit and Nords standalone. The AI cars come to a standstill when they are on the carousel. Thanks

Silraed
09-05-2016, 13:05
An update on the frame skipping/micro stuttering issues I have experienced. When the game is first started up and I load up the track and throw down some laps, butter smooth. But if I exit the session, whether to change car or don't change anything, load up the track again and the stuttering and jittering is there.

I have tried driver reinstalls, deleting the graphics config file, trying a completely fresh profile, file integrity check in Steam, no difference.

Pyro_X
09-05-2016, 22:43
Hi,
at first: awesome track!
but the KI/AI is really a way better than before or? I have a little problems with the same difficulty than before. but thats fine :)
btw i've got the same pitstop-bug in the first box. hope there will be a fix.

Leper Messiah
10-05-2016, 07:41
Had a little bimble yesterday and tested the new stuff, damn good (apart from issues already mentioned). I had a weird issue with the Revoluzione, 4th gear was out of whack, seemed awfully long. Anyone else have that, I did a setup tweak and got rid of the issue, surely the default gear box setup isn't like that and I had a weird glitch?

Invincible
10-05-2016, 07:57
Had a little bimble yesterday and tested the new stuff, damn good (apart from issues already mentioned). I had a weird issue with the Revoluzione, 4th gear was out of whack, seemed awfully long. Anyone else have that, I did a setup tweak and got rid of the issue, surely the default gear box setup isn't like that and I had a weird glitch?

Drove the Zonda Rev. too yesterday, but my gears were all fine. The whole car felt damn good and planted.

cluck
10-05-2016, 08:10
Had a little bimble yesterday and tested the new stuff, damn good (apart from issues already mentioned). I had a weird issue with the Revoluzione, 4th gear was out of whack, seemed awfully long. Anyone else have that, I did a setup tweak and got rid of the issue, surely the default gear box setup isn't like that and I had a weird glitch?Could be one of those odd glitches I've read about.

Because I don't mess much with setups and because I still haven't got around to starting a career, I tend to clear my profile fairly regularly. It might be why I don't come across this sort of problem :confused:.

EDIT : Forgot to add that it should be clear from my post that clearing your profile will :-

1. Wipe all your car setups, so make manual notes of the settings for any cars you want to keep the settings for
2. Wipe your career progress
3. Require that you go through the initial setup again, including re-assigning all of your controls

Jan Studenski
10-05-2016, 08:47
Could be one of those odd glitches I've read about.

Because I don't mess much with setups and because I still haven't got around to starting a career, I tend to clear my profile fairly regularly. It might be why I don't come across this sort of problem :confused:.

Had also lately some glitches with gearboxes, especially toyota LMP1, it just bugs (all the gears suddenly have same value) - i will try delete my profile, in the past this fixed a lot of bugs after patching

Got the same problem on the 24 Hour Invitational Race. I was leading and wanted to pit (to fuel and to change to 2nd driver). The car went to the last pitbox (which means the last box in the pitlane) and nothing happend...

I am on PS4

Even the AI has problems there - and i hoped it would be a cool new feature :(

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/2435/dlgkvluei25avb7zg.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c627/47m7v5q6xoou709zg.jpg

RMG
10-05-2016, 10:02
Combined Nurburgring - loop back for qualification / pit access from end of GP loop

Hi, thanks for giving us the combined Nurburgring, it's fantastic.

A number of us have come up against a problem, which is missing versus real life (and also present in other older games such as RACE07 / GTR).

The problem I'm talking about is the inability to cut back at the first lap of the GP loop BACK to the start finish to begin a qualifying lap.

This means you've got to do a WHOLE LAP of the Norschleif in order to start your qualifying lap!
In real life (and other games) the cones / wall you have at the end of the loop should enable you to duck into the pitlane OR scoot round to start a fast lap.

This is literally the only thing I could fault, the rest is fantastic!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards

RMG

cluck
10-05-2016, 10:08
@RMG - this has been brought up by quite a few people already and, yes, it is a limitation but one that is unlikely to be fixable. There are two main problems, as I see it :-

1. The AI would need new, secondary, route pathing just for the outlap. I'm not sure the code exists in the game to do such a thing and, as such, it is unlikely that new code will be added.
2. The timing system would also have to be adjusted, so that there is a new trigger that only takes place on an outlap and only at this circuit. Again, because this would require new code, it is unlikely to be added.

It has been brought up that, for example, even Assetto Corsa suffers from this same limitation, whereby you have to do a full outlap. I don't have AC so I can't confirm but, if so, then the problem is not unique to pCARS - that is not an excuse, just a reality. If the track was not planned at the outset, then the timing system, for example, is something that will only crop up at a later date, by which time it is probably too late to be adjusted :(.

EDIT : My reply is by no means official by the way, I've just been trying to think of why it may not be possible to include the ability to do the shortened outlap :).

Jan Studenski
10-05-2016, 10:27
EDIT : My reply is by no means official by the way, I've just been trying to think of why it may not be possible to include the ability to do the shortened outlap :).

It would be nice though to get an official answer :D

Neil Bateman
10-05-2016, 18:26
Contact sector 3 and ask them how they managed it.:p

Leper Messiah
10-05-2016, 18:36
Drove the Zonda Rev. too yesterday, but my gears were all fine. The whole car felt damn good and planted.

Could be one of those odd glitches I've read about.

EDIT : Forgot to add that it should be clear from my post that clearing your profile will :-

1. Wipe all your car setups, so make manual notes of the settings for any cars you want to keep the settings for
2. Wipe your career progress
3. Require that you go through the initial setup again, including re-assigning all of your controls

Cheers for the replies lads, it wasn't a biggy and I suspected it was something my end. Bit loath to lose all my setups...I don't do major tweaks but I got a few cars that I found evil for me to a point where I could relax and push faster. I'll keep that profile reset in mind though.

Leper Messiah
10-05-2016, 18:39

sector 3 will have different timing code (obviously), theirs seems to be a bit more flexible. Hopefully PCARS2 will have this functionality, a few tracks have timing issues, Donington springs to mind, lap time starts further down the track from the actual point it should do!

This reminds me to sort out the funds to get the R3E version soon! One can never have too many Sims! ;)

Alan Dallas
11-05-2016, 03:02

More than likely a Conditional Pathing Node at the fork in the road. It would be looking to see if the Lap count <1 and Lap Time=00:00. The 2 conditions that would exist on an Outlap. :)

Chevi
11-05-2016, 08:19

Has anybody a solution for this bug? I cannot finish the new race (Nürburgring Endurance Trophy – A twenty-four-hour GT Multi-class event at the combined circuits of Nürburgring and Nordschleife.
Date – May 16thrace) because I have to refuel after 1 hour. And when I enter the pitlane, it always goes until the last box (in race direction this is the 1st pitbox). And then... nothing happens: No tire change, no driver change, no fuel. The race is over... :( How can we influence the pitbox-Nr we get in race?

cluck
11-05-2016, 08:42
The devs are aware of it and working on a fix. Until it is fixed in a patch, it is possible that you will encounter this bug. As such, I would hold off trying to complete that race until after the patch appears SMSoon™ :)

Stephen Viljoen
11-05-2016, 17:49
Just a quick update on that pit stop issue - we have a fix and it's just in testing. Once it clears we'll get a patch out as soon as possible. Will keep you all updated.

wyldanimal
12-05-2016, 04:58
Anyone else with this?

Oh the Obscenity of it,
Cars humping on the Race Track.. there goes the PEGI ratings.... :p

Nomad06
12-05-2016, 08:29

Recently trying Raceroom, the physics are very nice, and imho makes Pcars feel arcade'ish, however I beleive Raceroom and Pcars are in a tie for horrible AI.

Now testing AC, that was a different story, AC's physics was commanding, moreover the AI was the best I've encountered.

I just wish SMS would've had this version of the track (and imho) should've had this version of the track available from the onset, not at the end of Pcars short and troubled career.

I've read many comments re hopes for Pcars2, with Raceroom (very affordable alternative to iRacing) and AC, SMS has some big shoes to fill.

Stephen Viljoen
12-05-2016, 16:21
The patch is out with the Nurb Combined fixes. Details over here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?47082-Project-CARS-PC-Patch-11-0-Release-Notes-HTC-Vive-support-is-here).

bryancoughlin
15-05-2016, 20:40
What is the problem with the combined leaderboards?
I can't record a time to it...
Most of the ghost times are not available also.

graveltrap
16-05-2016, 10:33
Throughly enjoying the combined circuit and the vastly improved AI lines :)

http://youtu.be/sfJ8I41e-8E

Leper Messiah
16-05-2016, 10:41
Recently trying Raceroom, the physics are very nice, and imho makes Pcars feel arcade'ish

Gawd I cannot let this be, regardless of Racerooms physics (which I also rate highly) to say it makes PCARS feel "arcadeish" is utterly beyond me. HAVE you ever played an arcade game, SO far removed from PCARS. I find it highly disprespectful to the work of the likes of AJ, Casey and Ben Collins to even remotely hint at this sort of thing.

People can prefer ones games physics over another, they can dislikes one games physics flaws more than anothers games flaws, but that in no way shape or form makes a sim "arcadish" or "simcade".

I swear to god some people wouldn't know what an arcade driving game was even if it smacked them in the arse.

<mini rant over>

for information

Outrun - Arcade
Ridge racer - Arcade

Drive club - Simcade

Forza - semi sim
Gran Turismo - semi sim

AC - Sim
R3E - Sim
PCARS - Sim
RF2 - Sim
AMS/GSCE - Sim
Iracing - Sim

OppaErich
16-05-2016, 12:06
Recently trying Raceroom, the physics are very nice, and imho makes Pcars feel arcade'ish, however I beleive Raceroom and Pcars are in a tie for horrible AI.

Well, I'm way faster with R3E than with pCars. Although I have assists disabled in R3E it still feels like they're still there.

hotak
16-05-2016, 13:01
Well, I'm way faster with R3E than with pCars. Although I have assists disabled in R3E it still feels like they're still there.
I agree R3E still feels like you have some sort of traction control even with no assists enabled, but since i got some content for it friday, i can't stop to play it, and it gives me much more fun than any other sim, can't tell exactly why, it's a combination of good default setups, solid FFB and probably the best car selection of any sim out there.

crowtrobot
16-05-2016, 13:50

Now testing AC, that was a different story, AC's physics was commanding, moreover the AI was the best I've encountered.

I just wish SMS would've had this version of the track (and imho) should've had this version of the track available from the onset, not at the end of Pcars short and troubled career.

I've read many comments re hopes for Pcars2, with Raceroom (very affordable alternative to iRacing) and AC, SMS has some big shoes to fill.
So, I mentioned this in another thread, but I'll repeat here w.r.t. pCARS 'arcade' physics:

For further prep for upcoming track days at Watkins Glen, I've created (with some assistance from JDougNY) a de-tuned version of the in-game BMW 1M to match my real-life 128i. Starting with published torque curves and stats as a base, it required a minimal amount of adjustment until I had a car that performed almost exactly as I have experienced in the past at the track. Braking points were the same, turn-in behavior was the same, exit speeds were more or less the same to within a reasonable amount of accuracy. Hell, all the marshall stands were in places I remembered.

It's not perfect, but it certainly behaves with a reasonable amount of accuracy; to say this game has arcade physics is just silly.

Neil Bateman
16-05-2016, 14:27
Gawd I cannot let this be, regardless of Racerooms physics (which I also rate highly) to say it makes PCARS feel "arcadeish" is utterly beyond me. HAVE you ever played an arcade game, SO far removed from PCARS. I find it highly disprespectful to the work of the likes of AJ, Casey and Ben Collins to even remotely hint at this sort of thing.

People can prefer ones games physics over another, they can dislikes one games physics flaws more than anothers games flaws, but that in no way shape or form makes a sim "arcadish" or "simcade".

I swear to god some people wouldn't know what an arcade driving game was even if it smacked them in the arse.

<mini rant over>

for information

Outrun - Arcade
Ridge racer - Arcade

Drive club - Simcade

Forza - semi sim
Gran Turismo - semi sim

AC - Sim
R3E - Sim
PCARS - Sim
RF2 - Sim
AMS/GSCE - Sim
Iracing - The Ultimate and only true Racing Sim

Better put that in in case we have any iRacing people browsing this forum.

seb02
17-05-2016, 13:21
Had also lately some glitches with gearboxes, especially toyota LMP1, it just bugs (all the gears suddenly have same value) - i will try delete my profile, in the past this fixed a lot of bugs after patching

Even the AI has problems there - and i hoped it would be a cool new feature :(

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/2435/dlgkvluei25avb7zg.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c627/47m7v5q6xoou709zg.jpg

how do you do to have standings on screen ? it's a mod ?
Thanks

Chevi
17-05-2016, 13:42
Still no fix (pit stop bug) for PS4? :(

Wari
20-05-2016, 20:04
That combined track is a monster. The best I can do is 5th

Chevi
21-05-2016, 08:16
The best I can do (on PS 4) is race 1 hour, then pit in and wait until the pitstop-bug is fixed. :moody:

I am so disappointed. We buy a DLC that does not work, and now we are waiting more than two weeks for the bugfix. :blue:

BigDad
21-05-2016, 13:10
The patch is out with the Nurb Combined fixes. Details over here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?47082-Project-CARS-PC-Patch-11-0-Release-Notes-HTC-Vive-support-is-here).
This is okay for pc users but what about us not important console users ?

Sankyo
21-05-2016, 15:57
This is okay for pc users but what about us not important console users ?
Drop the veiled insinuations please. Next time you'll get 2 weeks off, as I'm done with all the drama queenery around here.

Kroegtijgertje
23-05-2016, 17:57
No free car?

Mahjik
23-05-2016, 18:42
No free car?

The free car was the Mercedes AMG GT3.

DusterBuster
28-05-2016, 20:33
Hi, experienced a strange bug on the combined track. When i pitted, my box was occupied and i was automatically retired to the pit? Didn't experienced this on other tracks so far. I'm running on PC with the latest patch.

Edit: The same thing happened with the AI when i was in the pit (1st pit box)

Chevi
28-05-2016, 21:07
Still no fix (pit stop bug) for PS4? :confusion: :sorrow: :moody:

TaZ2k
31-05-2016, 07:58
Still waiting for a fix. It´s unusable on PS4. Is there a change to fix it?

Fre.Mo
31-05-2016, 08:12
The best I can do (on PS 4) is race 1 hour, then pit in and wait until the pitstop-bug is fixed. :moody:

I am so disappointed. We buy a DLC that does not work, and now we are waiting more than two weeks for the bugfix. :blue:

The Silverstone Classic track is still not fixed since several months...

Chevi
31-05-2016, 19:10
We don`t talk about a little bug on a track. The Endurance Race itself (essential content of the DLC we bought and payed for on May 6th) is not playable on PS4. The bug ist known since May 6th. The PC Version ist already fixed since Patch 11 (May 12th). But nothing happens on PS4. No fix, no answer, no service. Support?

Fre.Mo
01-06-2016, 07:30
We don`t talk about a little bug on a track. The Endurance Race itself (essential content of the DLC we bought and payed for on May 6th) is not playable on PS4. The bug ist known since May 6th. The PC Version ist already fixed since Patch 11 (May 12th). But nothing happens on PS4. No fix, no answer, no service. Support?

The Silverstone Classic issue on PS4 is not a little bug, we just can't play a full MP session (and apparently single too) with qualif and race...
Here is what happens as soon as you enter into the pit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--WNcixYx28&feature=youtu.be

Unfortunately, the developers don't succeed to reproduce it and can't fix it...

granproject
17-06-2016, 05:44
The Silverstone Classic issue on PS4 is not a little bug, we just can't play a full MP session (and apparently single too) with qualif and race...
Here is what happens as soon as you enter into the pit.

Unfortunately, the developers don't succeed to reproduce it and can't fix it...

Hope they release a patch for this soon....on console

Chevi
24-06-2016, 18:00
The Endurance Race "24 hr Nürburgring" (essential content of the DLC we bought and payed for on May 6th) is not playable on PS4. The bug ist known since May 6th. The PC Version ist already fixed since Patch 11 (May 12th). But nothing happens on PS4. No fix, no answer, no service. Support? :blue:

Freestyler0908
27-06-2016, 17:32
Same on XB1. Frustrating...

Flat_out
27-06-2016, 17:42
I think if it was going to be patched it would have by now!
PCARS 1 is a distant memory!!

Fre.Mo
28-06-2016, 12:05
Let's hope that there is an anniversary patch pending for console users...

granproject
04-07-2016, 06:03
I think if it was going to be patched it would have by now!
PCARS 1 is a distant memory!!

sad

Androphonomania
04-07-2016, 11:21
It makes the track pretty useless in multiplayer too. So sad that this track wont be raced on the consoles.

#Hope

granproject
04-07-2016, 19:49
It makes the track pretty useless in multiplayer too. So sad that this track wont be raced on the consoles.

#Hope

thats CRAZY that they wont fix it...lol no word from them is insulting to the console players

Flat_out
05-07-2016, 00:01
thats CRAZY that they wont fix it...lol no word from them is insulting to the console players

Unbelievable that you buy content you can't use properly!! Welcome to PCARS!

granproject
05-07-2016, 05:59

glad i was out on vacation and never bought, it is the way they want to be they lost a customer ...they banned this fella for letting it be known...

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38467-Upcoming-DLC-Tease-from-SMS-and-Speculation-(Spoilers)/page1376

Sankyo
05-07-2016, 10:31
glad i was out on vacation and never bought, it is the way they want to be they lost a customer ...they banned this fella for letting it be known...

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38467-Upcoming-DLC-Tease-from-SMS-and-Speculation-(Spoilers)/page1376
Nope, he was banned for the way he let it be known.

granproject
05-07-2016, 20:36
Nope, he was banned for the way he let it be known.

gotcha...maybe the frustration got to him...any word on that fix 11 coming to consoles soon?

i'll eagerly wait a answer lol

Androphonomania
07-07-2016, 20:46
There is no dialog anymore since the reversal of the tyre heating. Dont expect anything. Cant argue about since 90 percent was destructive or insulting...

granproject
08-07-2016, 02:50
There is no dialog anymore since the reversal of the tyre heating. Dont expect anything. Cant argue about since 90 percent was destructive or insulting...

its reasonable for people to be upset given what has happened to future content being sent off to the sequel, nasty rude responses from sms and the stalin like mods..you dont see people acting this way in the gt planet or virtual r...

Sankyo
08-07-2016, 10:35
its reasonable for people to be upset given what has happened to future content being sent off to the sequel, nasty rude responses from sms and the stalin like mods..
That's only your personal, one-sided take and judgment on SMS staff and moderators, neglecting the behaviour of certain members on this forum. It's far away from any truth.

you dont see people acting this way in the gt planet or virtual r...
Those are fan forums, not developer forums. Discussions are different there, as are interests.

Ian Bell
08-07-2016, 12:57
its reasonable for people to be upset given what has happened to future content being sent off to the sequel, nasty rude responses from sms and the stalin like mods..you dont see people acting this way in the gt planet or virtual r...

Before you risk getting yourself banned. I've never heard of you nor spoken to you. What were the 'nasty rude responses from SMS' precisely?

granproject
08-07-2016, 17:50
Before you risk getting yourself banned. I've never heard of you nor spoken to you. What were the 'nasty rude responses from SMS' precisely?

It hasnt happened to me fortunately, but here are two example responses from mods below to bluntrs and bigdad

sms responses that are rude are prob scarce so i will retract, but some mod replies have been very condescending..
I feel like im at the principals office tattle telling....

I LOVE THE GAME,acquired all dlc except pagani since i am overseas but i feel it would be comforting to some who acquired this pack to hear from someone that it will eventually be updated on consoles..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?46876-Project-CARS-Pagani-Nordschleife-Endurance-Content-Overview/page10

granproject
08-07-2016, 17:55
That's only your personal, one-sided take and judgment on SMS staff and moderators, neglecting the behaviour of certain members on this forum. It's far away from any truth.

Those are fan forums, not developer forums. Discussions are different there, as are interests.

Fair enough, some forum customer posters are jerks here.

the energy is different there, treating others with sugar rather than vinegar goes far, case and point..see assetto corsa facebook page..the female rep for assetto has everyone praising them on every post..no negativity...

Mad Al
08-07-2016, 19:00
It hasnt happened to me fortunately, but here are two example responses from mods below to bluntrs and bigdad

sms responses that are rude are prob scarce so i will retract, but some mod replies have been very condescending..
I feel like im at the principals office tattle telling....

I LOVE THE GAME,acquired all dlc except pagani since i am overseas but i feel it would be comforting to some who acquired this pack to hear from someone that it will eventually be updated on consoles..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?46876-Project-CARS-Pagani-Nordschleife-Endurance-Content-Overview/page10

just an FYI, if you are going to try and link to a post to prove a point, link to the post, not the thread page.. the top right of every post has a #number that allows linking directly to it (or just quote the post number(s))

with my forum settings, this is page 7 of this thread, not page 14.. so you linking to page 10 makes no sense to me..

granproject
08-07-2016, 19:59
just an FYI, if you are going to try and link to a post to prove a point, link to the post, not the thread page.. the top right of every post has a #number that allows linking directly to it (or just quote the post number(s))

with my forum settings, this is page 7 of this thread, not page 14.. so you linking to page 10 makes no sense to me..

it has the content needed...and it wasnt meant for you to respond to, and i dont really care about your different settings... have a great day :-)

Sankyo
08-07-2016, 20:23
it has the content needed...and it wasnt meant for you to respond to, and i dont really care about your different settings... have a great day :-)
The remark applies for me as well as I also have different page view settings so your links lead to nowhere for me. Both BluntRS and BigDad have shown, well, blunt behaviour in the past. Although the moderators here are also people who can have a bad day, in general any 'condescending' behaviour from them very likely has a root cause with the forum member and not with the moderator. If it hasn't in your opinion, you're welcome to report a posting and we'll try and learn from it.

As for the AC female rep on Facebook, that's a PR person whose job it is to give corporate answers and be nice even when people don't deserve it ;) The moderators here are not PR people and they'll tell people when they've crossed the line in plain language.

granproject
08-07-2016, 20:36
The remark applies for me as well as I also have different page view settings so your links lead to nowhere for me. Both BluntRS and BigDad have shown, well, blunt behaviour in the past. Although the moderators here are also people who can have a bad day, in general any 'condescending' behaviour from them very likely has a root cause with the forum member and not with the moderator. If it hasn't in your opinion, you're welcome to report a posting and we'll try and learn from it.

As for the AC female rep on Facebook, that's a PR person whose job it is to give corporate answers and be nice even when people don't deserve it ;) The moderators here are not PR people and they'll tell people when they've crossed the line in plain language.

I appreciate your calm collected responses, ...no one is perfect...the reason i created an account is to get patch 11 for consoles so i can buy the DLC ....when i get back home...if that can happen soon that will be great..i want to jam out on that track

Mad Al
08-07-2016, 20:37
AC need a PR person, to make up for their rather draconian attitude in their forum...

Silraed
09-07-2016, 07:18

To add to this, the people going around the AC forums and media sources are far less toxic towards the game than some people tend to be to Project CARS. The moderators and SMS employees on here and on their social media pages have to deal with far worse than you will ever see around other sims.
I don't know what it is about Project CARS but it seems to attract hate for no real reason, just because it tried to bring something new to the sim genre. I like to look at it as them holding SMS to a higher standard when they nit pick bugs and snowball them into huge game breaking issues, a kind of compliment if you will.

Back relatively on topic I really hope a fix can make it to the consoles for the DLC tracks that still have some issues.

Tomcul
09-07-2016, 09:27
Love how the ceo comes on to try and ban someone while completely ignoring the ongoing question from console users(biggest sales).
When do we get a fix for the pit bug, consoles are now 2 months behind PC patch.
Will silverstone Classic be fixed? Don't tell me you can't reproduce the bug it happens every single time on or offline single or multiplayer.
Maybe we should post this on pretend race cars site Ian seems to be a lot more active there arguing with a couple of kids..

granproject
09-07-2016, 17:44
Love how the ceo comes on to try and ban someone while completely ignoring the ongoing question from console users(biggest sales).
When do we get a fix for the pit bug, consoles are now 2 months behind PC patch.
Will silverstone Classic be fixed? Don't tell me you can't reproduce the bug it happens every single time on or offline single or multiplayer.
Maybe we should post this on pretend race cars site Ian seems to be a lot more active there arguing with a couple of kids..

If you look at my first post #104 here...thats all i was really looking for..an answer to the fixes for consoles.....i hope it happens

ctd
10-07-2016, 15:10
If you look at my first post #104 here...thats all i was really looking for..an answer to the fixes for consoles.....i hope it happens

Yeah, well. Take it from a guy that have been around from the beginning.

Insulting dev's will NOT make anything happen faster, or at all.

granproject
10-07-2016, 17:46
Yeah, well. Take it from a guy that have been around from the beginning.

Insulting dev's will NOT make anything happen faster, or at all.

the usual project cars uncle tom..3 so far have come out lol....

just because i have a new account doesnt mean anything so stop being a uncle tom and show me where i insulted a dev...jjj

SwiftyOne
10-07-2016, 19:15

I agree "How dear they release an unfinished game that has issues it's crazy. Not only an insult to the console player but to gaming in general!!

I agree too....Welcome to P WHAT?? Pcars????......Ooops Sorry, wrong forum: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-5-on-ps4xbox-one-has-multiple-issues/1100-6441567/?utm_campaign=20160510&utm_medium=email&utm_source=weekly_newsletter&bt_alias=eyJ1c2VySWQiOiAiNzZmMDc3YjUtMmJkNi00MWU4LTgxZDAtN2NmNTcwOTdiMmJlIn0%3D

(or maybe not) WELCOME to the Gaming Industry....Let's see if this game will do a whole year of FREE CONTENT as well as FREE UPDATES and not forgetting CUT PRICE DLC for the support and help for their customers....YOU GUY's just don't know what you have!! SMS have gone above and beyond what other Devs will go......The least you show is ignorance :rolleyes:

Freestyler0908
10-07-2016, 20:15
I agree "How dear they release an unfinished game that has issues it's crazy. Not only an insult to the console player but to gaming in general!!

I agree too....Welcome to P WHAT?? Pcars????......Ooops Sorry, wrong forum: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-5-on-ps4xbox-one-has-multiple-issues/1100-6441567/?utm_campaign=20160510&utm_medium=email&utm_source=weekly_newsletter&bt_alias=eyJ1c2VySWQiOiAiNzZmMDc3YjUtMmJkNi00MWU4LTgxZDAtN2NmNTcwOTdiMmJlIn0%3D

(or maybe not) WELCOME to the Gaming Industry....Let's see if this game will do a whole year of FREE CONTENT as well as FREE UPDATES and not forgetting CUT PRICE DLC for the support and help for their customers....YOU GUY's just don't know what you have!! SMS have gone above and beyond what other Devs will go......The least you show is ignorance :rolleyes:

Sorry, but you got this Patch on PC a while ago. Why Console Users dont?
Love this game, but this is not the right way. Leaving console Users behind....

SwiftyOne
10-07-2016, 20:55
Apology excepted, Yes, for PC, why?....For Consoles, have to be checked in by Microsoft for XBone, and by Sony for PS4, here lies your delay...I'm sure you've been told this before, it could be weeks, and sometimes months, your gripes are with, Sony and Microsoft. SMS have done all they can....For PC it's not like this, release a patch and within hours the PC is done...Maybe the answer, think PC for gaming :)

Freestyler0908
11-07-2016, 06:13
Come on... Yes, it can take time to be checked by microsoft. Sometimes up to two weeks. But not 3 Months.
There is no Patch released for console.

Tomcul
11-07-2016, 09:21
Apology excepted, Yes, for PC, why?....For Consoles, have to be checked in by Microsoft for XBone, and by Sony for PS4, here lies your delay...I'm sure you've been told this before, it could be weeks, and sometimes months, your gripes are with, Sony and Microsoft. SMS have done all they can....For PC it's not like this, release a patch and within hours the PC is done...Maybe the answer, think PC for gaming :)

So your solution is for all console players to get gaming pc's so we can get patch 11??
Do you think we are all retards? We know how the patching process works on consoles.

And this crap, they gave you free updates and cheap dlc..
Most games are supported and patched for at least a year for free on console, maybe super PC is different.
Dlc, half of it is'nt working. Wasn't all that cheap either pcars original game plus buying all dlc put the game price for me to about €115, which is the same price as all other games with dlc added on so nothing cheap or cut price there, along with that most of the dlc we paid for was ready before the game came out so could have been free really.

Tomcul
11-07-2016, 10:48
Infraction for that really?
Remco van dyke you fucking gimp what a fucking joke you are.

RoccoTTS
11-07-2016, 10:58
Infraction for that really?
Reno van dyke you fucking gimp what a fucking joke you are.

Be careful, with this post your asking for a ban.

Tomcul
11-07-2016, 11:04
Who cares can make a new account with new IP address if I want to.
I think it's funny that they can put time into giving me an infraction but not say anything about Nurburgring 24hr pit bug on console. That's all I've been asking about.
A wmd member and PC user comes on and tells us we should count ourselves lucky in bold letters, then informs us as if we are kids how patching works on console..
Then he goes on to say we should all consider getting gaming pc's??
And I get the infraction??
Really?

cluck
11-07-2016, 12:20
Who cares can make a new account with new IP address if I want to.
I think it's funny that they can put time into giving me an infraction but not say anything about Nurburgring 24hr pit bug on console. That's all I've been asking about.
A wmd member and PC user comes on and tells us we should count ourselves lucky in bold letters, then informs us as if we are kids how patching works on console..
Really?Moderators are not SMS employees and, usually, don't have that sort of information to share. As such, yes, they can put time into handing out infractions without being able to answer some questions.

I'm not commenting on the rest because it's not my place to do so.

Sankyo
11-07-2016, 12:31
Moderators have nothing to say about console patches, their work is to make sure the forum stays usable and readable. So getting angry at them for not getting an answer to your question is barking up the wrong tree.

Really?
Perhaps you should change the way you interpret postings. I don't read anything insulting in Swifty's posting, but somehow you did and you go on accusing him of treating console users as 'retards' and posting 'crap' when he mentioned free DLC etc.. I don't see how that is having a constructive discussion.

Tomcul
11-07-2016, 12:49
Sorry but the free patches and cut price dlc statement is total crap.
Telling people how patching works is also pointless.
I didn't accuse him of anything I simply asked if he thought we were retarded, big difference between asking and accusing.
I know the mods don't work for sms but I'm sure one or two of ye have contact with sms team, and considering this question has been going for a few months I would have thought someone could took the initiative to try and answer the question, thereby helping out forum users and making sure everything is going smooth.

The fact that I had to get an infraction just to get a question answered speaks volumes for the quality of the mods..

Rob Prange
11-07-2016, 13:37
The fact that I had to get an infraction just to get a question answered speaks volumes for the quality of the mods..

Quality mod work indeed, looking at how Remco stayed civil after your completely unacceptable language and behavior.

You're done here.

Konan
11-07-2016, 13:38
You should know better than to state the infraction was given for asking a question...imo Remco was being very fair...i'm not that forgiving...sorry (not really)

cluck
11-07-2016, 14:06
Why bother? Is life so short that you feel the need to antagonise not just SMS, the mods but also members like myself with your abusive language towards the moderators?

Here's some advice. Take a break for a few days, calm down and then decide if you want to visit the forum at all. If you still feel angry and want to post bile again, I would suggest you just stop playing Project CARS entirely and play something else. Nothing is worth getting so angry about over a game.

amazed
11-07-2016, 14:31
the usual project cars uncle tom..3 so far have come out lol....

just because i have a new account doesnt mean anything so stop being a uncle tom and show me where i insulted a dev...jjj

What's an uncle tom?

Mad Al
11-07-2016, 14:34
What's an uncle tom?

Black slang for someone who informs on others, or gets into bed with the authorities (not a great time to be using the term in my view)

granproject
11-07-2016, 14:57
Black slang for someone who informs on others, or gets into bed with the authorities (not a great time to be using the term in my view)

wrong weird al yankovic... lol

a brownnoser like mr tom cul mentioned..
Uncle Tom is the title character of Harriet Beecher Stowe's 1852 novel, Uncle Tom's Cabin. It has subsequently become an epithet for a person who is slavish and excessively subservient to perceived authority figures,

here in this case..the subservient forum individuals who butt in and defend pcars like they are franco mussolini stalin.....individuals without a backbone

Silraed
11-07-2016, 15:10
here in this case..the subservient forum individuals who butt in and defend pcars like they are franco mussolini stalin.....individuals without a backbone

It's almost like this is an official forum owned and run by the creators of the game where fans of the game gather and are willing to defend the game they love, like pretty much every official game forum out there. Who would have thought?

Sankyo
11-07-2016, 15:12
Let's stop the irrelevant, off-topic and derogatory 'discussion' right here and right now. Any more postings will be deleted.

Freestyler0908
11-07-2016, 15:39
Ok, let's Talk about the fix for console again. Maybe one of the Devs can answer the ongoing question.

Sunday Racers
17-07-2016, 12:45
Why do I get the feeling that an update will arrive around the end of August?

I have no actual evidence of corsa, just a sneaking suspicion.

Sunday Racers
17-07-2016, 12:49
Sorry, bit of a typo there. Meant to say of course, not corsa.

Silly me.

Sessionerror
17-07-2016, 15:48

I hope you're right, though I'd love to see the update sooner. We have to delay our endurance race at the nordschleife in our community month by month...

Fre.Mo
18-07-2016, 07:20

Yes you are right, the dev will work during summer holidays....:confused:

granproject
23-07-2016, 17:41
Ok, let's Talk about the fix for console again. Maybe one of the Devs can answer the ongoing question.

and watch our posts get deleted by the mods lol

deedub777
22-08-2016, 12:38
Hello Stephen, can we have an update for PS4 users please.

graveltrap
22-08-2016, 12:59
This actually is a sorry state of affairs, whilst I didn't expect it to be fixed as quickly as the PC version of the game, I did expect it to be sorted at some point, now I am inclined to think that this won't be fixed at all on console as it is over 3 months since the content was released (and fixed on PC), hopefully I will be surprised...

beaker0606
22-08-2016, 13:29
Would be good to get the PS4 combined track fixed. The jumping AI glitch and pit glitch make it unusable. Especially as it's a chargeable DLC, and the fact that it can't be used if extremely frustrating!!!

deedub777
25-08-2016, 16:13
No news is bad news but would be nice to have an update rather than the Silent treatment.

Konan
25-08-2016, 19:37
No news is bad news but would be nice to have an update rather than the Silent treatment.

If a breakthrough has been accomplished i'm sure you'll get the news ASAP...

Sessionerror
25-08-2016, 19:54
If a breakthrough has been accomplished i'm sure you'll get the news ASAP...

Mh...I'm wondering if we need a breakthrough for this? The fix has already been released for PC months ago, so releasing it for consoles shouldn't be too much of an issue (beside the licensing payment for releasing a patch on consoles of course).

Konan
25-08-2016, 20:22
Mh...I'm wondering if we need a breakthrough for this? The fix has already been released for PC months ago, so releasing it for consoles shouldn't be too much of an issue (beside the licensing payment for releasing a patch on consoles of course).

Maybe it's too costly to release a patch with just one fix then...(but don't take this statement as fact because i really don't know)

graveltrap
25-08-2016, 20:43
Still poor form to release premium content, acknowledge that there is problem and fix it on one platform and not the others, even if it does cost money to put a patch through approval with Sony and MS.

I will let others try before I buy in future that is for sure!

Konan
25-08-2016, 20:47
Still poor form to release premium content, acknowledge that there is problem and fix it on one platform and not the others, even if it does cost money to put a patch through approval with Sony and MS.

I will let others try before I buy in future that is for sure!

I'm sure SMS will try (extensively) before releasing in the future too...

graveltrap
25-08-2016, 21:00
And pigs might fly...

Konan
25-08-2016, 21:03
And pigs might fly...

If you use a catapult....yes :cool:

Freestyler0908
01-09-2016, 11:53
Forget about the Money you spend on Content and let it rest in Pieces....
No Hope that we will get a Patch on Xbox....