PDA

View Full Version : Slow motion problem

Steo
08-05-2016, 10:37
Chat conversation start
SAT 01:40
hi guys . i have an issue when play race in project cars, the game goes in slow motion and after it goes fast forward and it make the game unplayable,, i m using a thrustmaster wheel and my pc is perfectly enough with hardware, Could Anyone help me plese? i dont know how to solve this problem..

cluck
08-05-2016, 10:42
First things first, can you add your complete PC specs to your signature - you can edit your signature from Control Panel at the top-right of the forum window :). Although you think your PC is good enough, there might be some clues in the specification that provide an answer.

The most obvious thing to me, for example, is that the underlying physics system is struggling for some reason (slow motion) and then playing catchup (fast forward). The exact cause could be one of many things, but a below-spec system, or a system that isn't overclocking well spring to mind.

PS. Welcome to the forum :)

Steo
08-05-2016, 10:56
Chat conversation start
SAT 01:40
hi guys . i have an issue when play race in project cars, the game goes in slow motion and after it goes fast forward and it make the game unplayable,, i m using a thrustmaster wheel and my pc is perfectly enough with hardware, Could Anyone help me plese? i dont know how to solve this problem..

cluck
08-05-2016, 10:58
Threads merged

Steo
08-05-2016, 11:24
AMD phenom II X6 3.30ghz
MSI NVIDIA Geforce gtx 960 2gb
8gb RAM
Thats my spec,
This problem is appening to me just when i m playng race .Not when i m in free pratice mode.

cluck
08-05-2016, 11:27
Could well be a physics problem then. If you can, try running a race with fewer AI drivers and see if the problem re-occurs. If it goes away, then chances are your CPU is struggling - I'm not that clued in on AMD chips so I'll let somebody else comment but I've read reports of strange behaviour with some AMD CPUs in the past, particularly with a certain feature that I can't remember the name of right now :o.

Steo
08-05-2016, 11:54
Ive tried and with less than 8 cars it goes smooth ,
More than 8 ai drivers cause the issue . i ve read something about amd problem s with pjc.

cluck
08-05-2016, 12:05
Have a look at this post (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27649-AMD-High-CPU-usage&p=940929&viewfull=1#post940929) , as Mark appears to have a similar CPU to yourself. There are a few tips in there that might help - reducing some of the more taxing detail settings and adding -pthreads 3 (or 4) to the launch parameters :)

Steo
08-05-2016, 12:12
thank s mate ... i ll chek out