PDA

View Full Version : Pagani Huayra BC & Revoluction.

Black_Gold_Saw
09-05-2016, 19:40
Both cars steer automaticly to the left at higher speeds (200 km/h+)
And the game crashes every 5 minutes..

Well done......fix please AGAIN

E_Luckow
09-05-2016, 20:05
Love this kind of very polite requests...

AbeWoz
09-05-2016, 20:09

yeah and no video of the issue to see what the exact problem is....

Black_Gold_Saw
09-05-2016, 20:18
yeah and no video of the issue to see what the exact problem is....
Yeah bequase I own so many recording programms :) And know how they work.

Like I said, above 200 the car start steering left softly WITHOUT touching the wheel/controller. And no my stick is good other cars don't steer to left automaticly.
Like if u crash into a wall, and the start leaning and steers to a side.. like that.

And about making a video of the game crashing. A milion reports about this game freezing up every 5 seconds. Cant explain that any better.

Black_Gold_Saw
09-05-2016, 20:22
Than U must be that 1 in a milion with all the luck in the world, and doesn't have the problem that the game freezes up.
And If u fire up the game, load into a race freezes up and restart the game 4 outta 5 times it happens.

And if i look at the date May 2016, and game released in May 2015.
SMS hasn't fixed this issue for over a year...:) + whenever it works, a new shiny DLC comes and welcome back crashes, and freezes.. and goodbye setups and whatnot.

Lucky U

AbeWoz
09-05-2016, 20:25
Yeah bequase I own so many recording programms :) And know how they work.

Like I said, above 200 the car start steering left softly WITHOUT touching the wheel/controller. And no my stick is good other cars don't steer to left automaticly.
Like if u crash into a wall, and the start leaning and steers to a side.. like that.

And about making a video of the game crashing. A milion reports about this game freezing up every 5 seconds. Cant explain that any better.

well considering nVidia has one built into the GeForce experience, it shouldn't take long to figure out how to record the problem. :)

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
09-05-2016, 20:29
Can't confirm the steering to the left myself, both go straight when not holding the wheel at all speeds for me.

RoccoTTS
09-05-2016, 20:35
Can't confirm the steering to the left myself, both go straight when not holding the wheel at all speeds for me.

Same here, did 330 km/h + with the Huayra BC on the Nords today with my wheel and i didn't noticed any problem.

Roger Prynne
09-05-2016, 20:38
Yeah I cant say that I've had a problem with these cars myself, and I haven't had a crash for a very long time, so go figure.

E_Luckow
09-05-2016, 20:46
1 in a million...there are 5 here.

Zero problems with the Paganis...and never had a game freeze.

You can experience problems, but first of all, ask politely... this is how an educated person does. Since day one, the devs are helping people.

FuKe
09-05-2016, 20:47
Yeah I cant say that I've had a problem with these cars myself, and I haven't had a crash for a very long time, so go figure.

Same story here. The Car drives perfectly and My game haven't crashed for a long time actually :)

cluck
09-05-2016, 21:08
If your game is crashing then please upload the dbgsession files so that the crashes can be investigated. You will find them in your documents\Project CARS\dbgsession folder. There will be folders in there with names that contain the date and time at which they were created. Compress each folder (by right-clicking and selecting 'Send to -> Compressed folder) that equates to the time the game crashed and upload them.

Just saying "the game crashed" doesn't help anybody. The dbgsession files will :)

DrDrum
09-05-2016, 21:18
Same story here. The Car drives perfectly and My game haven't crashed for a long time actually :)
yeah me too. drive great and no crashes that I can recall.

Black_Gold_Saw
10-05-2016, 16:52
1 in a million...there are 5 here.

Zero problems with the Paganis...and never had a game freeze.

You can experience problems, but first of all, ask politely... this is how an educated person does. Since day one, the devs are helping people.
Haha Educated person.... funny.
There is a time someone like me, overall decent guy if I say so myself that has enough with the crappy situations.

Black_Gold_Saw
10-05-2016, 16:53
That's weird indeed.
I also got this problem with the old mustang that it keeps steering left.

I do know it isnt my stick on controller, since 90-95% of all cars dont have this issue.

cluck
10-05-2016, 17:01
Haha Educated person.... funny.
There is a time someone like me, overall decent guy if I say so myself that has enough with the crappy situations.We all get frustrated when things don't work - that's only human - but see it from the developer's perspective, the person you are seeking help from. If you take that frustration out on them - or other people trying to help you - then it isn't going to help anybody and will more than likely lead to people being more reluctant to help you in the future (that's human nature too, we judge people on past performance). The best thing for people to do, always, is to take some minutes to write down the problem in Notepad, relax and then read your notes back to yourself and edit them if necessary. Then post on the forum. That helps everybody.

Trust me, I deal with the general public and their computer problems every day (and have done for 23 years now) so I know only too well how easy it is for the frustration to spill over :).

10-05-2016, 17:03
That's weird indeed.
I also got this problem with the old mustang that it keeps steering left.

I do know it isnt my stick on controller, since 90-95% of all cars dont have this issue.Left? Huh, for most people the Mustang keeps steering to the right (and there's an actual physics based reason for that).

graveltrap
10-05-2016, 17:11
I can confirm crashing every 5 minutes or so...Switching traction control off seemed like a good idea at the time ;) :)

RimanDk
10-05-2016, 18:08
Haven't observed a game crash since the WMD games. All cars track straight as an arrow at any speed here.

Silraed
11-05-2016, 06:07
I have only had three crashes that I remember in my time with the game, two of them were due to me trying to squeeze out a slightly higher OC on my CPU which the game didn't like and that is my user error.

Went and tried the new Pagani cars and no steering issues with pulling to a side.

12-05-2016, 12:22
Thought I'd mention that we're still waiting for the "Physics of Pagani Nürburgring Combined expansion" post from Casey, inquiring minds want to know more about these cars (and the Mercedes-AMG GT3)!

Also we're still very much missing the calculator data for the cars, particularly the Mercedes-AMG GT3 (the Paganis probably haven't changed much in the bits that you can't figure out from the game). Could the mods ask the devs if there's an intention to make such a post at some point?

Bealdor
12-05-2016, 12:31
I've forwarded your post Jussi.

Roger Prynne
12-05-2016, 12:33
So did I at the same time... :rolleyes:

Bealdor
12-05-2016, 12:34
So did I at the same time... :rolleyes:

Liar! The time stamp clearly states that you were a whole minute late! :p

Kunca8
13-05-2016, 09:49
Hi!

I have the same experience as OP, all Paganis pulling left.
Most of the time it is very gentle but clearly visible on long straights such as Catalunya GP (On exit of last turn I was heading towards right wall in the middle of straight and without any steering input I drove great radius through whole straight just to be on the left side before turn 1)
First time I saw it (July 2015) with Huayra and Zonda R I thought it is caused by lateral weight distribution but then it should pull to side in lower speeds (?) so I stopped bothering by it.

I went through little testing last three days and realised that in affects all Paganis using default setup but with stickier tires it might be more sensible. Telemetry HUD shows blinking vector of force on FL wheel from 270km/h and solid from about 300km/h - all with no steering input. Pulling is more sensible on bumps and weight change (e.g. when breaking).

I am not sure if it isn't caused by my controller but all other cars go perfectly straight even at higher speeds then 300km/h

Here is video of Pagani Huayra BC at Mojave long straight: https://youtu.be/VO4UVV6NuoY

I'll make more tests hope to find solution.

Leper Messiah
13-05-2016, 18:03
Could this be related to my little 4th gear issue I had in the Revolcione? and a setup/profile issue?

Taklex
14-05-2016, 21:50
I also have this problem with the new Paganis turning left at high speeds using the default setup. I'm using an Xbox 360 controller(and the Mustang 2+2 steers to the right as it should).

Atginct
15-05-2016, 00:52
I have the crash and pull issue off and on as well, I've found that its associated with the body scale settings under force feedback, to correct the issue I simply move all those sliders to the left and it stops.

Atginct
17-05-2016, 21:09
I have a terrible time with the weight transfer in the Pagani BC, has anyone figured out a fix for that yet?

Krus Control
17-05-2016, 21:21
I have a terrible time with the weight transfer in the Pagani BC, has anyone figured out a fix for that yet?

I've got a decent tune going in it. I don't remember what I did but I can post the whole setup if you want.