PDA

View Full Version : T150 Forcefeedback - initial FBB too strong? Terminology?

kggregory33
09-05-2016, 22:18
Just bought a T150 for PS4and project cars.
The issue I am having is when turning the wheel slowly. If I turn the wheel slowly, after a few degrees of turn the FFB kicks in sidden, almost pushing the wheel the other way. Fast (or hard) turns, my arms are putting enough into it to counter the effect. It's the slow or slight turn in where I have the issue.
Also, is this what people are calling notching? Or Deadzone? If i knew the correct terminology I might be able to source the answer myself.
Thanks!

Schnizz58
10-05-2016, 00:12
It would help if you could post your FFB settings.

It could be that the overall force is too strong. You can turn down Tire Force and/or Steering Gain to reduce the overall level of force. Or as you mentioned it could be deadzone removal. Too much DR will make it feel like there is a notch in the center of motion.

kggregory33
10-05-2016, 03:00
Thanks. My FFB settings are whatever is default. i am going to try taking out some deadzone and see if that works.

Schnizz58
10-05-2016, 03:08
Telling me they're default doesn't help me much. I don't know what default settings are. Anyway, I'm using tire force=52, steering gain=1.00, DR range=0, DR falloff=0.008 (8 clicks to the right). But that's for a TX wheel so it may not be exactly right for a T150.