PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Confused

Fabian Fa5
10-05-2016, 12:13
I'm confused on why I was charged 29.99 to download the nurburgring and pagani as I already had all the dlc can some one explain the reason ?

AbeWoz
10-05-2016, 12:14
The ring expansion was released this past Friday. It was not a free expansion.

Fabian Fa5
10-05-2016, 12:17
I know it was not free but 29.99 for one track and 2 cars seems to steep .just thought I probably downloaded the wrong content ?

cluck
10-05-2016, 12:19
Sounds like you bought the wrong package. What did you buy exactly?

There were 3 packs available :-

Project CARS Game of The Year edition
Project CARS On Demand Pack - a pack containing all of the DLC released since launch (Requires the base game)
Pagani Nürburgring Combined Track Expansion - a DLC containing the new combined Nürburgring circuit and 2 Pagani vehicles (Pagani Zonda Revolucion and Pagani Huayra BC)

I have just looked at the XBOX Store on my browser and the above are priced at

GOTY - $64.95
On Demand Pack - $39.95
Pagani pack - $5.35

but is also states "sign in to see your price", so those prices may differ.

So I'm not sure why you were charged $29.99 if you did just purchase the single DLC pack?

AbeWoz
10-05-2016, 12:29
sorry i read it as $2.99n ot $29.99.
You might have purchased the on-demand pack by mistake instead of just the ring expansion pack.

Fabian Fa5
10-05-2016, 12:37
Sounds like you bought the wrong package. What did you buy exactly?

There were 3 packs available :-

Project CARS Game of The Year edition
Project CARS On Demand Pack - a pack containing all of the DLC released since launch (Requires the base game)
Pagani Nürburgring Combined Track Expansion - a DLC containing the new combined Nürburgring circuit and 2 Pagani vehicles (Pagani Zonda Revolucion and Pagani Huayra BC)

I have just looked at the XBOX Store on my browser and the above are priced at

GOTY - $64.95
On Demand Pack - $39.95
Pagani pack - $5.35

but is also states "sign in to see your price", so those prices may differ.

So I'm not sure why you were charged $29.99 if you did just purchase the single DLC pack?
Guess I did purchase the wrong content oh well still love the sim game ...thanks

cluck
10-05-2016, 12:40
:(

Is there any way of getting a refund on that sort of thing? I mean, you can prove you purchased all the previous content? I don't have an XBOX (or PS4) so I've no idea how possible refunds work :o

Schnizz58
10-05-2016, 13:09
Not as far as I know, cliuck. It says right on the confirmation screen that sales are final and there are no refunds.

cluck
10-05-2016, 13:14
Not as far as I know, cliuck. It says right on the confirmation screen that sales are final and there are no refunds.Ah bum :( . I'm sure SMS are grateful though :D.

@Fabian - Hope you're enjoying the cars and the track though :)

Fabian Fa5
10-05-2016, 17:10
Ah bum :( . I'm sure SMS are grateful though :D.

@Fabian - Hope you're enjoying the cars and the track though :)

Error on my part but defenitly enjoying the new track and cars hopefully more cars (GT3) Like the new Acura and many others that r missing will be available in the future.

Thanks again !