PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP WITH FREE CARS | PLEASE HELP

Moe_yungstar
11-05-2016, 18:04
So i recently bought the game of the year edition, and when i've gone to download the free cars from the PSN store it doesn't want to "install" the car. I can "download" the add on, but when i check my download section it just says "waiting on install..."

I want to know if the Free Car Pack and also Free Livery pack's are compatible with the GOTY edition for Project Cars.

Thanks to those who offer the advice and help

Roger Prynne
11-05-2016, 18:08
I thought they were all included in the GOTY version, or is it only the DLC's?

cluck
11-05-2016, 18:09
I thought the Game Of The Year edition included all of the free cars and liveries, as well as the paid-DLC content?

EDIT : Ninja'd by Roger whilst I was checking the Playstation Store website!

Moe_yungstar
11-05-2016, 18:10
I thought they were all included in the GOTY version, or is it only the DLC's?

Wait, so the GOTY edition includes all free cars?
But when i manually searched for the exact car, i couldn't seem to find it. Strange. Also what DLC?

Moe_yungstar
11-05-2016, 18:12
I thought the Game Of The Year edition included all of the free cars and liveries, as well as the paid-DLC content?

EDIT : Ninja'd by Roger whilst I was checking the Playstation Store website!

OK, if that's so then i have nothing to worry about? right..

Moe_yungstar
11-05-2016, 18:12
ok, this seems to be the occurring theme of answers i'm getting so i think i am not missing out on anything

Roger Prynne
11-05-2016, 18:13
Look here... http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/announcing-project-cars-game-of-the-year-edition

cluck
11-05-2016, 18:13
Wait, so the GOTY edition includes all free cars?
But when i manually searched for the exact car, i couldn't seem to find it. Strange. Also what DLC?What car were you looking for?

As for DLC, there were a number of packs released between the original game's release and the GOTY edition. The GOTY edition should include ALL the paid DLC packs, liveries and free cars.

EDIT : Dammit Roger, stop ninja'ing me, you ninja-master :D.

Moe_yungstar
11-05-2016, 18:16
What car were you looking for?

As for DLC, there were a number of packs released between the original game's release and the GOTY edition. The GOTY edition should include ALL the paid DLC packs, liveries and free cars.

EDIT : Dammit Roger, stop ninja'ing me, you ninja-master :D.

Thanks, i guess since i got my answer i can take down the post now. Thank you everyone!!

cluck
11-05-2016, 18:17
But which car couldn't you find, that's all I'm curious about, to see if there is something missing :)

Moe_yungstar
11-05-2016, 18:18
But which car couldn't you find, that's all I'm curious about, to see if there is something missing :)

well i was looking for the mercedes sls amg gt3 car, i think it's free car #10 and i just couldn't seem to find it. i must of just been blind for a few minutes

Roger Prynne
11-05-2016, 18:18
What I can't understand is why you bought something without knowing what was included in this version.
Not having a go at you or anything, just find it strange :confused:

cluck
11-05-2016, 18:20
well i was looking for the mercedes sls amg gt3 car, i think it's free car #10 and i just couldn't seem to find it. i must of just been blind for a few minutesIt's called the Mercedes AMG GT3. The SLS AMG GT3 is a different car :).

Moe_yungstar
11-05-2016, 18:20
What I can't understand is why you bought something without knowing what was included in this version.
Not having a go at you or anything, just find it strange :confused:

i knew there was extra stuff included, but wasn't sure if the free cars were included, so when i went to go and download them all, it didn't "install", making me paranoid

Moe_yungstar
11-05-2016, 18:21
It's called the Mercedes AMG GT3. The SLS GT3 is a different car :).

yeah that one, haha Big Big noob

cluck
11-05-2016, 18:23
Here you go - it's at the top of the Mercedes list :)

Moe_yungstar
11-05-2016, 18:23
All i really want now is to gather some funds to buy a wheel, to get the full experience of a sim racer, i'm wanting to get a Thrustmastr T150 as my first wheel

Moe_yungstar
11-05-2016, 18:24
Here you go - it's at the top of the Mercedes list :)

Alright, i guess i was looking for the SLS model Merc, not knowing the actual name, thanks once again

cluck
11-05-2016, 18:26
No problem :)

Welcome to the forum by the way :). Have fun with the game and, if you do run into any problems, there's a lot of knowledge on this forum so don't be afraid to ask (though do try and make use of the search function first if you can) :yes:

Moe_yungstar
11-05-2016, 18:27
No problem :)

Welcome to the forum by the way :). Have fun with the game and, if you do run into any problems, there's a lot of knowledge on this forum so don't be afraid to ask (though do try and make use of the search function first if you can) :yes:

ok will do, and thanks for the warm welcome Moderators!

Roger Prynne
11-05-2016, 18:31
Your welcome mate, and have fun.

It's quite a steep learning curve to get everything setup right but once you do you will not regret it.