PDA

View Full Version : Smoother roads please....

GuitarInferno
16-05-2016, 13:32
I've been away from this game for a while. And for number of reasons. And one of them is how edgy the roads are which could mess with the grip. It's like driving on a dodecagon on quick uphills and downhills. This game is suppose to be very simulated. Please make the roads and tracks smoother for future updates.

t0daY
16-05-2016, 13:38
I've been away from this game for a while. And for number of reasons. And one of them is how edgy the roads are which could mess with the grip. It's like driving on a dodecagon on quick uphills and downhills. This game is suppose to be very simulated. Please make the roads and tracks smoother for future updates.

Which roads do you mean? Certain tracks? All tracks? For example the british tracks are laserscanned so they are fine :)

havocc
16-05-2016, 13:42
Which roads do you mean? Certain tracks? All tracks? For example the british tracks are laserscanned so they are fine :)

Except silverstone and donington

GuitarInferno
16-05-2016, 13:46
Mostly the country roads like California and Azure Coast.

TwilightUA
16-05-2016, 13:53
Edit: seems like I misunderstood the question.

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
16-05-2016, 13:58
Mostly the country roads like California and Azure Coast.Yeah, some portions of those tracks, especially the bit with huge elevation changes close towards the end of California Highway, right before the final fast bit, seems like very low poly and judder the car unnaturally.

GuitarInferno
16-05-2016, 14:10
Yeah, some portions of those tracks, especially the bit with huge elevation changes close towards the end of California Highway, right before the final fast bit, seems like very low poly and judder the car unnaturally.

Exactly what i meant.

SlowBloke
16-05-2016, 14:33
Some tracks are bumpy others are like driving on ice (ie Silverstone, Brno, Imola)

Personaly I really dislike the smooth tracks much prefer the bumpy ones like Oulton Park, Nordschleife, Brands Hatch, Donnington, Cadwell Park, Snetterton, Watkins Glen etc... there you really feel connected to the road.

GuitarInferno
16-05-2016, 14:40
Some tracks are bumpy others are like driving on ice (ie Silverstone, Brno, Imola)

Personaly I really dislike the smooth tracks much prefer the bumpy ones like Oulton Park, Nordschleife, Brands Hatch, Donnington, Cadwell Park, Snetterton, Watkins Glen etc... there you really feel connected to the road.

It's the fast elevation up and down that have a unnatrual layout that makes the car judder. And it's not suppose to be like that. Lets say it needs more anti-aliasing.

havocc
16-05-2016, 14:40

Silverstone was an airport so it HAD to be smooth :rolleyes:

AbeWoz
16-05-2016, 15:12
Silverstone was an airport so it HAD to be smooth :rolleyes:

Silverstone was a WWII bomber air base...smooth didnt exist. Those planes were designed to land on concrete, dirt, grass, etc.