PDA

View Full Version : Racing Rapuna

arielchyld
18-05-2016, 07:44
Hi I have raced project cars a alot.

I was racing Rupuna Circut on career mode. It was a addon DLC.
I used The LMP Audi R18 Etron. I have been racing on default 80 Percent AI.
I noticed a giant difference in difficulty. I was winning by a large margin on all events previous. I tried lots of various settings and it is hard for me to believe this is just 80 percent. I did win. to be honest I didn't really win.. I would feel better if someone professional took a look at this issue and made sure this inst a bug. Maybe the AI isnt balanced with this car on that track. The track seems a bit small for this type of car and not even the AI did much passing. Maybe this is not balanced and should be looked at. Feedback either way would be appreciated as I am always trying to improve as a driver. Maybe its just me and my ego....

Thanks
Devoted Fan

arielchyld
18-05-2016, 08:08
Hi I have raced project cars a alot.

I was racing Rupuna Circut on career mode. It was a addon DLC.
I used The LMP Audi R18 Etron. I have been racing on default 80 Percent AI.
I noticed a giant difference in difficulty. I was winning by a large margin on all events previous. I tried lots of various settings and it is hard for me to believe this is just 80 percent. I did win. to be honest I didn't really win.. I would feel better if someone professional took a look at this issue and made sure this inst a bug. Maybe the AI isnt balanced with this car on that track. The track seems a bit small for this type of car and not even the AI did much passing. Maybe this is not balanced and should be looked at. Feedback either way would be appreciated as I am always trying to improve as a driver. Maybe its just me and my ego....

Thanks
Devoted Fan

Also I wanted to add. I do not race with any assists. I Do the maximum setting for realism

Sankyo
18-05-2016, 13:35
There are known differences between tracks regarding AI performance, so AI level tweaking may be necessary depending on the track you're racing on.

Tbolt47
18-05-2016, 16:21
Also I wanted to add. I do not race with any assists. I Do the maximum setting for realism

If you want realism the R18 has TC.

arielchyld
18-05-2016, 16:26
Thanks for the response. The problem I have is there is no sense of accomplishment. If I just change the ai on every track in career I can ALWAYS win. Career should be challenging..,, 80 percent should be that adjusted on every track.

arielchyld
18-05-2016, 16:28
Yeah I got that on tc. It would really seem raising your tc on the car would make it turn less on tight corners right....

hkraft300
18-05-2016, 16:43
TC is adjusted on the amount of slip it will allow. So 1% is nanny mode and 14% is party mode.
I think.

Tbolt47
18-05-2016, 16:47
Thanks for the response. The problem I have is there is no sense of accomplishment. If I just change the ai on every track in career I can ALWAYS win. Career should be challenging..,, 80 percent should be that adjusted on every track.

Agree, it's a bit silly the way it is. Lets hope they get it right in PC2.