PDA

View Full Version : Ghost data PS4 vs Xbox One

Olijke Poffer
18-05-2016, 20:59
Why is there a difference between the two consoles in saving ghost data? I recently swapped from Pcars on the Xbox to Pcars on the PS4.
On the Xbox I was able to load any ghost data from my friend list. No matter what place they have on the leaderboards. On the PS4 this is not possible. I only see the top 30 ghosts data which I can load.

inthebagbud
18-05-2016, 21:18
Why is there a difference between the two consoles in saving ghost data? I recently swapped from Pcars on the Xbox to Pcars on the PS4.
On the Xbox I was able to load any ghost data from my friend list. No matter what place they have on the leaderboards. On the PS4 this is not possible. I only see the top 30 ghosts data which I can load.

In the recent challenges run on the esport site I remember that they could only analyse 30 ghosts for the ps4 side of the challenge , which they said was due to a ps4 limitation. If you look at the nvidia challenge threads in the esports forum it may give a better explanation as to why.

Olijke Poffer
19-05-2016, 05:56
Ah ok thanks. Bummer I had a lot of fun racing against friend ghost.. wondering myself why I bought the PS4 version when I read this. :torn:

RoccoTTS
19-05-2016, 08:14
Ah ok thanks. Bummer I had a lot of fun racing against friend ghost.. wondering myself why I bought the PS4 version when I read this. :torn:

Because the grass is always greener on the other side ;)

Olijke Poffer
19-05-2016, 10:46
Because the grass is always greener on the other side ;)

Hahaha indeed. No I bought a PS4 just to be able to play No Man's Sky. And some other great games of course.
So I now have both consoles. Only I miss the ghosts as seen on the Xbox version. O well I get used to it.