PDA

View Full Version : I can see the steering wheel through a gap in drivers gloves in Project Cars on pc

HardcoreGamer
22-05-2016, 13:31
So as the title says I can see the steering wheel through a gap in the drivers gloves.It is a small gap but still visible it's like the driver is a ghost.MY rig is i7 6700,gtx 980 ti,32 gb of ram using the latest NVidia driver and I don't have problem with any other game except with this one.Here is a proof:
http://i63.tinypic.com/2echw1y.jpg
Does anyone else has this problem and how I can fix this
Thank you for your help.

cluck
22-05-2016, 13:51
You can't fix it, it's just a gap in the driver model mesh, between the sleeves and the glove.

HardcoreGamer
22-05-2016, 14:01
You can't fix it, it's just a gap in the driver model mesh, between the sleeves and the glove.

So this game is broken no wonder is just 29 euros on steam.Ok then i'm gonna have to go with assetto corsa until they fix this and a lot of other bugs.

rosko
22-05-2016, 14:05
haha are you serious?

HardcoreGamer
22-05-2016, 14:10
Yes I'm serious because small imperfections like this are really annoying for me.So until next time project cars....

Olijke Poffer
22-05-2016, 14:12
April first is already some time ago m8.

HardcoreGamer
22-05-2016, 14:14
Hey I'm not kidding no april jokes here,this game has a lot of bugs and some are visible which is really annoying.

havocc
22-05-2016, 14:31
So this game is broken no wonder is just 29 euros on steam.Ok then i'm gonna have to go with assetto corsa until they fix this and a lot of other bugs.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/943/273/608.jpg

Salty Dog
22-05-2016, 14:37

Mate with all due respect its so tiny i cant even see it, what about how amazing the rest of the screenshot looks, look at the detail of the bricks on the building and the road and car, do you think you are being fair here? Every game has tiny issues and this one is minute bro.

Mahjik
22-05-2016, 14:37
This is a good bug report, and thank for the screenshot demonstrating the issue.

I doubt it's something the devs will address as it doesn't impede gameplay (i.e. it doesn't stop someone from actually playing like a crash). We will make sure they are aware of it.

Sankyo
22-05-2016, 14:49
Come on guys, no need to come down on him like that when reporting a genuine bug. Not finding it important personally doesn't mean you should ridicule someone else for finding it distracting.

It's a good spot and it will be put on the list for pC2, for pC1 it's out of scope to fix it.

AbeWoz
22-05-2016, 15:01
^^it's not the fact that he reported the bug (which is a great find) it's his general attitude after that. Saying that he won't play a game because of something that small. It's like not watching a movie because you don't like the font used for the actors names on the Blu-Ray box.

rosko
22-05-2016, 15:48
I think of all the games i play & the little graphic glitches including AC, i just accept it's a computer game & not real life. Just astonished that would completely ruin the game for someone.

LamboMantisMan23
22-05-2016, 15:54
This is a good bug report, and thank for the screenshot demonstrating the issue.

I doubt it's something the devs will address as it doesn't impede gameplay (i.e. it doesn't stop someone from actually playing like a crash). We will make sure they are aware of it.

Would SMS allow us modders to fix something like this?

HardcoreGamer
22-05-2016, 16:26
It's not just a minor bug when you look deeper the driver is a fucking ghost lol.So it's freaking me out.Just kidding my point was if anyone else had this problem and to my understanding its a common problem.Its not just me seeing ghosts lol.So case closed.

Sankyo
22-05-2016, 16:34
^^it's not the fact that he reported the bug (which is a great find) it's his general attitude after that. Saying that he won't play a game because of something that small. It's like not watching a movie because you don't like the font used for the actors names on the Blu-Ray box.

Well that's his loss I would say? We all know what he's missing out on if he doesn't play the game.

Sure it's odd to call a complete game broken because of what most perceive as a minor detail, but again that's just his loss.

Closed, as per the OP's conclusion :)