PDA

View Full Version : DLC events x calendar

rodolphopneto
26-05-2016, 01:31
Hi there.

After a couple of months away from the game, i bought the last 3 DLC (Stanceworks, US Race, Pagani Nurb), installed, and resumed career mode, which is in Season 2. But i think something went wrong:

1) I got no new invitations, unlike the other packs, where i received several, covering all the new content.

2) I also noticed that they're not actually showing on the calendar. I thought they might show up in the next season, but when i click on a random event, there are 2 or 3 of them going on, and they're all related to these later DLC i mentioned.

So, the events are there, but "hidden", and i received no new invitations for them. I've rebuilt the database, but nothing changed.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Bealdor
26-05-2016, 05:49
Make sure you meet the unlock criteria for those invitationals.

Stanceworks Expansion:

Career
Two new invitational events

Lakeshore Vintage Cup - A single event featuring vehicles manufactured from 1950 to 1973
Start Date – June 16th
Location – Bannochbrae
Unlock Criteria – Win The GT3 UK Trophy

V8 Bathurst Trophy - A single event featuring the 2013 Ford Falcon FG
Start Date – May 23rd
Location – Bathurst
Unlock Criteria – Win The GT4 Asia-Pacific Trophy

US Race Car Pack:

Career
Two new invitational events:

IndyCar Trophy – A four round trophy series
Date – July 1st
Location – Road America, Laguna Seca, Watkins Glen GP, Sonoma GP
Unlock Criteria - Win The Formula C US Series

StockCar Trophy – A four round trophy series
Date – August 2nd
Location – Watkins Glen GP, Sonoma National, Laguna Seca, Road America
Unlock Criteria - Win The GT3 US Trophy

Pagani Nordschleife Pack:

Career
One new invitational event:
Nürburgring Endurance Trophy – A twenty-four-hour GT Multi-class event at the combined circuits of Nürburgring and Nordschleife.
Date – May 16th
Location – Nürburgring Combined
Unlock Criteria - Win The Tri-Nations 1000 GT Endurance

rodolphopneto
26-05-2016, 14:12
So there is no event icon on the calendar if the criteria are not met, but they still "visible" when today's events window is opened.

That's a bit confusing... There should be an icon for everything going on during the season, locked and unlocked, and the criteria when you open the window.

Thank you for the feedback, appreciate it.

FS7
26-05-2016, 14:17
So there is no event icon on the calendar if the criteria are not met, but they still "visible" when today's events window is opened.

That's a bit confusing... There should be an icon for everything going on during the season, locked and unlocked, and the criteria when you open the window.
There's a tab in career & main menu that shows which invitationals you have unlocked/won and requirements for the ones you haven't unlocked.
BTW these 2 posts have very useful information regarding career events:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40081-version-1-03-The-Project-Cars-Career-Calendar-Database&p=1249593&viewfull=1#post1249593
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40081-version-1-03-The-Project-Cars-Career-Calendar-Database&p=1244913&viewfull=1#post1244913

rodolphopneto
26-05-2016, 14:29
There's a tab in career & main menu that shows which invitationals you have unlocked/won and requirements for the ones you haven't unlocked.
BTW these 2 posts have very useful information regarding career events:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40081-version-1-03-The-Project-Cars-Career-Calendar-Database&p=1249593&viewfull=1#post1249593
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40081-version-1-03-The-Project-Cars-Career-Calendar-Database&p=1244913&viewfull=1#post1244913

I checked that, at first glance i didn't see the new events there, i'll look at it more carefully, thanks again mate.

FS7
26-05-2016, 14:56
I checked that, at first glance i didn't see the new events there, i'll look at it more carefully, thanks again mate.
There aren't accolades for the newer events (all invitationals from StanceWorks pack and newer iirc) but the unlocking requirements are there at the bottom of the page.