PDA

View Full Version : DashPi - Dashboard App

joyqi
28-05-2016, 08:07
Hi, I have made a sim racing dashboard app for iOS. It is called "DashPi".

https://joyqi.com/DashPi

https://joyqi.com/usr/themes/default/img/device.png

It is now compatible with Dirt Rally, Dirt 3, F1 2015, Assetto Corsa, Project CARS, Live For Speed, RaceRoom Racing Experience, Game Stock Car, rFactor, rFactor 2, iRacing and I plan to support more and more games. I will also make a Android version.

vahagn_hayk
28-05-2016, 16:34
nicely done! thank you for sharing, will test shortly. also works with Automobilista?

joyqi
28-05-2016, 17:33
I didn't test it in Automobilista yet, but I think it will be same as rFactor. So you can try it.

vahagn_hayk
28-05-2016, 17:41
will test and get back to you. would be great if you could allow 2x IP's in the APP, for 2x iOS devices or even 3x. possible?

joyqi
28-05-2016, 17:48
Good idea, and it's not difficult to implement. I'll try to add this feature in the next version.

vahagn_hayk
29-05-2016, 03:10
hi tested on Automobilista with rF-plugin and worked like a charm! love the layouts you built and integrated, especially awesome the little tiny Real Clock/ Time top right!!! great idea and your DashPi works very nicely, clean dash and no hickups at all during my 10laps in R3E and about 6laps in Automobilista!

question: is there a reading from telemetry and layout possible with sector/ sector differences times? delta/ delta differences?

spacepadrille
29-05-2016, 10:00
is this only for PC games or console too ?

vahagn_hayk
29-05-2016, 11:38
i have only tested on PC (no console)

joyqi
29-05-2016, 12:59
hi tested on Automobilista with rF-plugin and worked like a charm! love the layouts you built and integrated, especially awesome the little tiny Real Clock/ Time top right!!! great idea and your DashPi works very nicely, clean dash and no hickups at all during my 10laps in R3E and about 6laps in Automobilista!

question: is there a reading from telemetry and layout possible with sector/ sector differences times? delta/ delta differences?

Thanks for your testing! It's easy to read the sector time, but it's a bit hard to layout.

joyqi
29-05-2016, 13:01

It's only for PC right now. But I'm trying to make it available on console.

vahagn_hayk
05-06-2016, 05:52
any further updates? love your app! hope you have time and get some updates out.

joyqi
05-06-2016, 17:44
any further updates? love your app! hope you have time and get some updates out.

Yes! I'm working on the new feature which is sending data to multiple devices. Some new data will be displayed. It took me a long time to make it work on all supported games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Y19zKG8GQ

Still have some work to do. But the next update will come out soon.

vahagn_hayk
07-06-2016, 03:58
great work! thank you for your time and efforts! can't wait!

joyqi
09-06-2016, 03:07
The new version is coming, enjoy it!

joyqi
07-08-2016, 10:42
The new version is ready. I have added console supporting to DashPi. I need some volunteers to help me test this feature. Please send your apple id to me, if you want to help.

My email is info@joyqi.com

Zalex
25-08-2016, 16:38

I beta tested on PS4 and it work really well, should be available soon i guess. :)

Zalex
25-08-2016, 16:40
Keep up the good work, you app is rock solid ! :)

claytonssv
22-10-2016, 04:03
Nice work joyqi! This app works great! I like this app especially for CART Extreme on Automobilista. The look of it is similar to 90's indycar dashes. The only thing I've found is that the rpm scale is always 0-20 (x1000) so the rpm display doesn't even get halfway (as it's non-linear). The shift lights work correctly with each car, so is it possible to scale the rpm indicator to suit the car also? Or to add a feature for the user to scale the display, maybe in a menu? Most cars will never get anywhere near 20,000 rpm. Nice simple app though!

testdriver69
29-12-2016, 16:07
anyone ever tested this app with assetto corsa ?
i don't know why but the rmp digits are switching, like the scale wants to change but just for a blink of an eye . besides that everything works perfect. anyone having this problem or can confirm this ?
rpm wirks on every other sim flawlessly

joyqi
31-12-2016, 09:17
Hi, you can turn off the "high contrast mode" to disable the blink in your connector application.

ROFFATI
03-12-2018, 13:46
Hi, i found your app in the app store lately and like i a lot. Especially the opportunity to create my own dashboards. Is there a tread somewhere we can share them? I created three already an would like to share them witch other users and see what they came up with.
I am using the app an iOS with my PS4pro an i have some issues wit the "Player Position". It shows me that I'm on 129th place when i actually first. Do other people have the same issue?
And please add ab "Battery Shape" and "Battery %" to the list for all the hybrid cars.
Keep up the good work. (if you still work on it, sine this thread is more than 2 years old).