PDA

View Full Version : Class system

giupviecnhahanoi
03-06-2016, 06:04
Hello everyone,

I think there is something not really cool with the lap-times linked to a class.

For example, when i start a practice session with a track, and i use the BMW M3 e30, it sets automatically the fastest lap, which is set by the Mercedes DTM (included only with the premium version of the came). Those 2 cars cannot compete at all, the gap with the power is too high, those should not even be in the same class (touring) in my opinion.

Same story applies with the "open wheels" cars.
If you use Forumla B or C, you techically compete with the Formula A, which isn't really cool, as obviously you cannot compete.

It would be better if you can "filter" the hotlaps, by car or something similar, to see how placed i'm compared to other BMW M3 E30 pilots.
Hope you understand what i mean.

And also, i cannot compare my times with a friend, i can only see personal times. This bothers me a lot.
Maybe i'm doing something wrong and i'm not looking into the right direction.

Am i the only one with this thought?

THanks to let me know and sorry for my english if i've made some mistake

Siberian Tiger
03-06-2016, 06:14
Sadly something that was not possible (for pCars1). The Firstpartys limited there Server Access for TimeTables. (Sony, Microsoft)
It was for sure not an optimal Thing...

But thinking about it, with the UDP Support for Consoles there is MAYBE a possibility for a Leaderboard if someone could make an App that does Store Laptimes and upload it to a Server or so. (Just thinking out Loud)

Edit:/ Please also make sure to set your Platform in your Profile to PS4 ;)